Single Permit Processing in 2022

Hello navvin12,

What SimCityAT wanted to say is that all the cases here are different but members on this forum try to help in all ways. No body is wrong, they are all trying to help.1f603.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
@Fkaraman

I have similar time line and I am still waiting for residence permit? Did you receive any update about your residence permit?
@Prerti

Hi,

I got the no-reply mail on 13th April and no update since then. any idea if the process is different for trainees and internships. pls share

thanx
hi

I got the no-reply mail on 13th april . the mail is not clear but it should be Brussels region as my company is in Brussels. No update since then. can anyone suggest if the process is different for trainees and internships?

thanx
Hi @chakroun324,
I have similar time line but I am still waiting for SP, Did you receive any update about your SP?
@Kim2022

Not yet, unfortunately. I'm afraid getting RP will take about 2 months based on the experiences in this forum. Especially speaking for Flanders region.

@krosh Hi Krosh, How did you have access to the system?

@widedcherif

Nope.

Situation is the same

Hello

My timeline:
New application (Flanders)
Application submitted : 16th March 22
Work permit issued: 7th April 22
Resident permit: waiting

Is there any information or update similar to this timeline? Look forward of sharing.
@sunlengfei1020 Hi,

To what category do you belong to in terms of work permit? Mine has been submitted on April 19 but still no news.

Is it possible to join the company while waiting for the RP?
@Husi123

Hi

I am still in Japan. I was assigned to work in Belgium and it should be a limited work permit.

I guess my case is different from you^^

@richeekdey3 How did you get to know about the work permit approval from Flanders. Is there any other channel than the employer?

@Fkaraman Did you receive your single permit ?

@richeekdey3 did you recieve your single permit ?

My friend's employer is slow to respond on the status of his single permit. However, he has received an email about privacy notice for his application by the authorities. Can we guess at which stage is his application based on instance of such email?
Hey everyone!

My timeline:
Application submitted : 17th March 22
Work permit issued: 28th March 22
Annex 46 issuance:            Pending.

Does anyone have a similar timeline?
@Husi123

I do not have the access, I asked the employer.
@dk101

Hi. Have you got your RP.

Your timeline is similar to mine. Could you share the information?
@sunlengfei1020

Hi,

I am still waiting for my Annex 46
I feel it is going slow, regional authority doesn't have a role here.Their part is done after granting work permit. Right to stay is with Federal IBZ Dofi.

My timeline

Region: Flanders
Applied: 17/02/2022
Work permit: 31/03/2022
Annex 46: Waiting

Anyone with the same timeline received Annex 46 ?

Last year in 2021, everything was done in 3 weeks. With time, the process is becoming slower.
@patiltush

Email usually comes within 2-3 days of application. You can expect 3+ months if it's Flanders region.
@dk101

Thanks.

You got your WP one week earlier than me, but you are still waiting. It seems that the RP may takes more than 6 weeks.

Could you share to me once you get your single permit? I have to schedule the movement from Japan to Belgium.

Have a good day.
My timeline Turkish national living in Dubai. My new employer in Brussels (5 star hotel) submit the application with all documents.

Submit by employer to Brussels authority: 13 May 22, received the no reply mail about data usage the same day.

WP: Waiting
RP: Waiting
SP: Waiting

Let's all hope for a fast process for everyone
Is there anyone here, whose company works with Fragomen Law Office for filing/submitting the single permit application?
Is there anyone here, whose company works with Fragomen Law Office for filing/submitting the single permit application?
- @corporateminorista

Me.

@Bel_expat, how long did it take for them (i.e., Fragomen) to contact you for the required documents (for the single permit application) after you signed the contract and other paperwork with your employer?

@Bel_expat, how long did it take for them (i.e., Fragomen) to contact you for the required documents (for the single permit application) after you signed the contract and other paperwork with your employer?

- @corporateminorista Hi, sorry I misunderstood. My application  was unlimited SP, so followed up status myself. Fragomen reviewed the output and advises my company.

@Meric Erdeviren did anyone has a updated on their application for Brussels done during the month of April May? Possible to share your timeline? Thanks

@Meric Erdeviren Your application  was recently submitted (13 May). I suggest to wait at least 3-4 weeks to hear something from your employer.

@Husi123 definitely. Just wanted to know the timeline of people who basically applied for their single permit for Brussels in the month of april-May. Thanks for the feedback

Is there anybody who got the RP recently? Please up the information.

@sunlengfei1020 hi. What is your timeline and for which region?

@Meric Erdeviren

Hi,

Mine is flanders region.

Apply: march 16th; WP: April 7th;

Still waiting for RP.
Hope you will get it soon. All the best
@Meric Erdeviren

Application date: 13 May 2022
WP: 24 May 2022
RP: Waiting
Application date: 22 April.
WP: 03 May
RP: Still pending

Wonder if anyone got his RP recently, to see the current timeline processing.

Thank you 😊
My timeline

Application date: 6 April
WP: 22 April
RP: pending
This is my timeline:

Application date: 19 April

WP: 25 May

RP: pending (it might take 3 to 4 weeks)

@Husi123 i believe the residence permit is the longest process. My work permit also have been approved in 10-11 days. All we can do is to wait

@Meric Erdeviren Yeah, indeed. For me, I already have a valid residence permit as a student. So, I am hoping it wont take too long for the single permit.

“The Economic Migration Department is presently experiencing a major influx of applications. As a result, processing currently takes ten weeks.”

[link under review]

Here say that the processing takes ten weeks. My application already ten weeks, but still no update.

Is there anyone who received single permit these days?
Closed