Family Reunification Visa

How many months payslip do I need to provide for the family reunification visa for my spouse?

Basically, send everything you have.
But at least the last full year.

Hello - I have a question on this subject.
I am a Belgian citizen that wants to relocate to Belgium at the end of the year with my common-law partner (A non Belgian citizen) - we currently live in South Africa.  My question is whether or not the Family Reunification Visa requirement to provide sufficient income can be derived from a Work from Home/Work from Anywhere arrangement. I am currently employed by a large SA business that has a Remote working policy in place since COVID and allows remote working from anywhere (i.e. global footprint). It is my intention to continue working remotely (and will continue to be paid a salary in SA) but living in Belgium. I earn more than the minimum required to prove support for my common-law partner - I would, however, still need to be paid my salary into a South African bank account. Does anyone know if Remote work/salary not received in Belgium is accepted ? The Embassy here cannot advise as they tell me Belgium will decide at the time of application...his application  will, however, be dependant on whether or not this is accepted these days. Thank you
Just show them the montly payslip (+6 months) + income tax paper + Bank statements (3 months)

I know someone who succesfully got his family reunification visa for his wife and he works remotely at an Asian country for a Belgium company, he just show 1 year of his payslips & income tax papers
He didn't show his bank statement (which I don't know if needed or not)
It's just to prove you have enough income so you don't need to rely on Belgium OCMW
He will go to Belgium this summer with his wife

Fantastic - thanks - I am hoping the fact that it is a South African company won't affect the decision. thanks!

Just show them the montly payslip (+6 months) + income tax paper + Bank statements (3 months)

I know someone who succesfully got his family reunification visa for his wife and he works remotely at an Asian country for ... - @Avalu 

I know someone who succesfully got his family reunification visa for his wife and he works remotely at an Asian ... - @LauB72
What is OCMW please ? 

Sorry, I mean that people able to financially stand on their own feet
OCMW is social wellfare centre
The Belgian's laws on immigration doesn't state that you must have a Belgian's employer.
It just checks that you've enough money to take care of yourself (well you're Belgian, so you've way more rights, you can come back anytime you want...) AND your family if you invite them.

So, as long as you can proof that you'll still work for your company (and get more than 1,7k€ per month after tax) and have a document from HR that states they allow you to work elsewhere from South Africa, that should work.

Keep in mind that you should provide documents from your company that state that even if you go in Belgium, you'll continue work & get your salary from them.
The more documents you give, the best...
Hi,
I apply a visa for my wife in India new Delhi. Now I got this Email below. How long does it take to upload it to Server?

Dear Madam, Sir,
Your visa application was sent to the Immigration Office (FPS Home Affairs) for analysis and decision-making.
As from today, we kindly ask you to not contact the Embassy / Consulate for any questions regarding the processing of your file as we will not be able to provide any answers.
You can track your application on the website of the Immigration Office by clicking on the section “Où en est ma demande de visa” or “Hoe zit het met mijn visumaanvraag”. You will need to fill in your reference number and select the Embassy/Consulate in the scroll list.
Important: if you applied for a D-visa (long stay), please be aware that you will only be able to track your file after a period of 3 to 6 weeks. This waiting period covers the shipment of your file by diplomatic pouch to the Immigration Office as well as the registration in their database. We kindly ask you not to contact the Immigration Office during this time as they will not be able to provide you with any information.
Should you have any other questions regarding the process of your application, you can contact the Immigration Office by email ([email protected]) or by telephone (+ 32 2 488 80 00). 
Website of the Immigration Office: dofi.fgov.be
Kind regards,
The visa section
Its normal email to confirm that the file was sent to immigration for treatment
Hi  i recieved the same Email aswell, and it's been almost 2monts now and still waiting for the result.
Yea, we received same email in March and we are waiting too.

Please remember to share with us whenever you get any new updates so that we can remain hopeful.

Thank you.

@Tanvirul Hoque  Hello, It take up to 2months to update it on the website.

@rhea serenado Yes mine was also updated on the website on March 2 but still waiting

Yeah as I've heard it takes 2 to 3months but mostly 3months
On the TLS application tracking system:
What does: "Decision made - Instruction alert " mean?
Its 2.5 months still waiting since the email
Family reunification visa granted today !!! Thanks everyone for your assistance with my questions!

@Kendy Makere congratulations.

@Emmanuel Olajide  thank you its been long and stressful

Congratulations!!! Still waiting for mine😌
@Kendy Makere yay.

It's dancing time! Congratulations baby girl. Thumbs up. I knew it as soon as you asked on Saturday.

So I got hope too.
@rhea serenado

Don't worry, yours will come soon too. For sure
@Kendy Makere

If I am right, that means from the day you submitted, till today. It's less than 5-6 months.

@Adeyola Kendy applied for a 40ter (this is shorter - officially 6-months).

Wait a minute
Emmanuel you applied for the wrong visa
THanks Adeyola...!! About to buy flight tickets now

@Adeyola 5 months exactly cos it's 40ter

@dutcho pls how many were you able to submit for your wife's application?

@AlexFromBelgium
Dear Alex, pls can I used  scanned copies of my spouse's pay slip?
More so, I have just his work contract and 3 most recent pay slips, will I be fine with just the mentioned?Thank you
You don't need to give original ones, just scanned prints is fine for pay slips and work contact.
the 3 months is start but the more the better
Hello everyone,

I am a Master's student. I have applied for family reunification for my three children from India and the application has reached IBZ on 08th April 2022. My husband works in Qatar and has provided NOC for children to stay with me. As a mother, I am in deep pain of being away from children and desperately waiting for them to join me. I have sent email to IBZ office to kindly consider my situation and have received the reply that the application is under process. Could anyone please advise if anything else can be done? or any such applications have been approved in the recent past?

Hello everyone,

I am a Nigerian married to a Belgian. I want to apply for family reunion visa to join my husband in Belgium but I'm a bit confused. I saw on the embassy site that I need to pay an additional fee to home office Brussels.I checked home office website and saw some exemptions but I don't know if spouse of a Belgian is an exemption or I have to pay the fee of €181
Hhello,
I applied for art10 Visa on the 4th of July and got a mail on the 7th of same month that it has been sent out. However, my file is yet to appear on dofi website.

I do understand the waiting period and all  , am just curious if I'm using the right Reference number. I'm using TLSABV....093 to search. Pls is this the right Reference?

NB I deliberately dotted the first four numbers for privacy.
Thank you everyone
HI, my husband has weekly working contracts for his job in Belgium, no life contracts yet. Is it strong enough to use for application for family reunification spouse visa?
Hi everyone, request for kind advice. My wife is a Master's student in Belgium and applied for family reunification visa for our 3 children, and I have a full time job in Qatar and will continue to stay here. Though we have provided the financial certificate/block account at university (1600 euros per month, as per last year's rule) plus financial supporting documents from my side, unfortunately we have received refusal.

I have two questions -

1. can we appeal with latest financial certificate (1850 euros per month) and having about 25K euros in the bank account? Or have to re-apply?

2. does having money in bank account help or it should be in form of some fixed deposit with the bank or any government funds, to give them confidence that we have sufficient financial means to support the family? does this help?

Thank you in advance

Hi Everyone,

I am in need of urgent clarification. I am already living in Paris and planned to move Belgium on Visa type D soon. I have an appointment with Belgium embassy next week to submit documents.

My son birth certificate having First name with intials K.XXXXX. I have produced affidavit for France when i applied for visa and they have accepted it.

Can Belgium embassy accepts Affidavit to prove my son's name.

Can someone guide me on this.

Thanks for your answer in advance !

@Krishna.Kumar1 when you are living in europe ,why do you need visa? do you identity card right?

you can come here with your all docmunts and go to commune directly right?