Single Permit Processing in 2022

@burak karaomer no that is for the RP i also emailed them and they said they have a back log and it take 6-8 weeks but could be as long as 9 weeks

Not to stress anyone but to everyone be aware, I applied for Brussels on 13 May and 24 May work permit has been approved. Received an email from my employer today mentioning that there will be delays for Brussels region without mentioning the reason neither the timeline. I strongly believe is due to low man power during summer period and high increase in the demand for Belgium single permit. Let's hope it will be over soon

@Meric Erdeviren Dear Merit, my employer has applied for Single Permit on March, 17 and my Work Permit has been granted March, 28. Still no news on the Residence Permit up to this day. I really think you shouldn't stress yet with your May application. 1f609.svg

Oh I am not stressed at all just informing people to explain what I have been told but thanks for the feedback

@krosh While you have a valid point, please also note that previous responses on this thread state that their RP has been approved for April issued work permits, so naturally it is possible for people to wonder regarding May applications as well.

@ChandlerBing True so, but I also think it depends on whether the person is based in Belgium already, or applies for a visa abroad.

@krosh

I noticed that your timeline is similar to mine. 8weeks seems reasonable for RP.
Perhaps you can ask the government too.

Here is an accident happened to my RP.
I sent a mail to the infodesk@ibe.fgov.be on May 31th, and received the mail from an staff today. He said he asked my employer for my additional document on the same day, May 31th. But actually  I didn't receive any contact from my employer.

Just now I sent the document directly to the staff. He said the single permit will be sent to the Tokyo embassy soon. 

@sunlengfei1020 what was your additional document?

@firat44

My resident permit in Japan because I am not  Japanese.
My Timeline

APP:30 April
WP:6 MAY
RP:Waiting

Share Timeline please

My Timeline

APP:26 April
WP:6 MAY
Update: Finally got the Annexe46. 

APP: Mar 16
WP: April 7
RP: June 14

Good luck to everyone.

My Timeline

APP:26 April
WP:4 MAY
@chakroun324

How many pdf file did you receive? My co-workers received 3files two years ago, but I just received 1 file with 2 pages. How about you?

@sunlengfei1020 congratulations ✨️

Region: Brussels

No-Reply Email : 19th May
WP: 3rd june
SP: waiting

When i can expect SP?
@sunlengfei1020

Hi,

My Application is from Belgium Region and is been applied in the April and Work Permit got Approved within 4 days but still I have not received any information about Annexure 46.

Would like to know how can we connect to the Ministry for knowing the update the email id you mentioned above is that the correct one and also what details we have to add in mail so that the Team can respond accordingly.

Your Feddback will be helpful for me.

Hi,

My Application is from Belgium Region and is been applied in the April and Work Permit got Approved within 4 days but still I have not received any information about Annexure 46.
Would like to know how can we connect to the Ministry for knowing the update the email id you mentioned above is that the correct one and also what details we have to add in mail so that the Team can respond accordingly.
Your Feddback will be helpful for me.

@Prerti Can you share your timeline ?

@Prerti

I mentioned the mail address.
It is information desk. Two weeks later, I received a mail, said that my mail was forward to the related department. Next day I received a mail from a staff responding for single permit.

In my mail I mentioned my name, the application date and the WP approval date.
@Brahim Nouressalem

Applied on 21st April and no reply mail I got on 24th April.

@sunlengfei1020 I sent email but the mail didin't delivred, it said that this email address doesn't exist i don't know why :/

Sharing time limes makes absolutely no difference. So No idea why you both writing and wasting your time.

Sharing your experience is more beneficial to other members.

• Contact numbers of the Office
  • Email address
  • Postal Address

@Brahim Nouressalem

infodesk@ibz.fgov.be

I sent mail to here. But about 8 weeks are necessary for RP.
My time line for my permit is

9 Feb applied

19 April WP

13 June RP/ annex 46

Good luck to all

@SimCityAT timeline is a part of the shared experience. Whether it is helpful or not is subjective.

@SimCityAT

this helps to know atleast the tentative idea whether the situation is all for same or any other issue due to which it is getting delayed.

And it is not about wasting time the forum is meant to know the things which you are unware and help others if we have any relevant information about the aksed Query.
@sunlengfei1020
Hi
It's a 2 pages file.
@chakroun324
Thanks for your kindness.
I see. It seems to be different with before.
WP/SP renewal timeline

Region: Flanders
APP: 30th May 2022
WP: Waiting
SP: Waiting

@leonidk I see that you also waiting for the RP. Let's hope we will all receive soon

@ledio82

Hi Ledio,

Would like to know have you recived any info on RP status as my Timeline is same as yours and I think its almost 2 months.

Will great if you can share any info on this.
@Prerti
Not yet.

Hi!

APP: 29th March
WP: 14th April
RP: Waiting
Hi Everyone,

Below is my schedule;

Application: March 29th 2022
WP: April 13th 2022
RP: Waiting

It's been almost 10 weeks but there's no update… Hope to get it very soon…

@alpik88 i am also very surprised that the residence permit is the one taking the most time. Almost 10 weeks for you. As per my understanding Brussels and Wallonie have the same issue as Flanders but I am very curious about the reason

Hello guys,
Here is my timeline, new application
Privacy Notice Email: 19th May 2022
Work Permit: 15th June 2022
Residence Permit: Waiting
@Meric Erdeviren

The company who manages the application beleives we can get it on 2 weeks, which makes 12 weeks processing time. They're telling that we're still in the foreseen time period and all applications are handled chronologically.

@alpik88 you must be right. Let's hope for the best mate.

Hi everyone,

Application: March 17
Wp: March 28
RP: June 21

Good luck everyone!
Closed