Single Permit Processing in 2022

@salsabilmahjoubi Hi, i got mine, on March 8, im still waiting do you have any feedback from your employer? (Flanders also)

@Faycal Hamoudi
I am still waiting also and no feedback till now.
Regarding the feedbacks in this group, I guess Flanders takes the longest time to give the Single permit.

Hello everyone,

My timeline is as follow

Region: Flanders
Application submitted : 5th April 22
Work permit issued: 22nd April22
Annex 46 issuance:            Pending.

Good luck to all!
Application date : 30 March
WP: 05 April
RP: waiting

I must say mine's a renewal.
Has anyone received RP these days?
@gafarvictoir
Not yet since 9th March 😔(Flanders)
What is your timing?
@salsabilmahjoubi Hi ,
My timeline:
Application submitted : 14th March 22
Work permit issued: 23rd March 22
Annex 46 issuance:            Pending.
What is Annex 46 and why is that required if the working permit is already issues ?

Does Annex 46 means the residence permit ?
annexe 46 is the single permit... and so the reason why you'll get your visa... (combo resident permit + work permit)
we've talked about it thousand of time before on this forum, so don't hesitate to use the search function.
annexe 46 is the single permit... and so the reason why you'll get your visa... (combo resident permit + work permit)
we've talked about it thousand of time before on this forum, so don't hesitate to use the search function.
- @AlexFromBelgium
This post is so funny and quite pointless
@okndrmz

Update

My timeline:
Application: 3th mar
Work permit: 9 Mar
Annex 46: 25 Apr
Region: Brussels
Changing employer
Application date: 17th March 2022
WP: Waiting
SP: Waiting

Anyone who submitted application in the second half of March? Have you received your WP?

Many thanks

@SnowFlake87 I have a question after We received WP Shall we start in new company. As far as I understand you are in Belgium as well.

Update
I received the RP 26th April
Good luck!!
@Tugce Varol Yes. The agent told me that we can start with WP and our current residence permit. Annex 46 might come later.

I had WP twice in Belgium in the past and both times it arrived within 3-4 weeks. No idea why they have these delays now😬.
@SnowFlake87

First time request
Social security mail: 23rd March 2022
WP: Waiting

Patience: Long lost
1f62b.svg
@SnowFlake87 thank you very much, I called last week Walloon they said we approved your WP. So I can start my job ?
which area ?
Update:

Brussels region
Changing employer
Application date: 17th March 2022
WP: 28th April 2022

Finally got it today🥰
@Tugce Varol Yes, you can start if you have valid residence permit. Once you receive Annex 46 just go to exchange current residence permit for the new one.

Good luck!;)

@SnowFlake87 I am happy for you, Now will you start your job ? or will you wait single permit ? Also I called walloon they said we approved last week but I am waiting a mail from my employer ?

@SnowFlake87  hi have also submit my application on 21/3/22 still haven't got any update

Any one who received his WP approval second half of March from Flanders, has received his SP?
The agency expected that we will receive it this week.
Please, update us :)
Hello everyone,
In my case for the adminstrative costs (366 euros), the employer did not mention anything to me so I assume they paid it themselves.
I notice that WP applications submitted in March and April get approved fast. Mine was submitted on 19 April but I still did not hear back anything.
I have a question. If I am now on a resident in Belgium as a student, can I start working directly when the WP is approved or do I need to wait for the SP and annex 49?
Regards,

Anyone who received his WP approval second half of March from Flanders, has received his SP?

The agency expected that we will receive it last week.
Please, update us 1f600.svg
I have applied for mine in Feb and got my wp approved 2 weeks ago now waiting on the sp. I am freaking out a little because I start working 1July and I still have to go through the process of getting my stuff done in South Africa that they told me takes around 5 days but need to give them 2 weeks... Any one have any advice 😬
@Kristani1989 Congrulations on the Work permit.

I have  same situation as yours, I think your dates are enough to finish the process before July.

Could you please share your;

application type : first time or renewal

Exact date of application:

and your region please ?

Thanks.
@burak karaomer

It's my 1st application

Date of applied 9 Feb2022

Acknowledged 15 Feb

Then my boss got a email saying I didn't fit the criteria so he fixed it and got a form saying it takes 120 days but the same day I got my Wp that was 19 April

Now waiting on SP and Annex46

I am in South Africa because Belgium sent me back because we where waiting for police clearance.

B
@Kristani1989

What is your region ? Brussels or Flanders ?
Hi dears

For query about annexe 46 update  shall we write the email in the region language ( flandre) or it's fine to write it in French?

My timetable is as follows:

Submission: 29 March

WP validation: 13 April

SP: still waiting for approval.

Thank you for the interaction.
@gafarvictoir

Hi,

I received WP in second week of April but RP not yet received. My region is Flanders.

Type: Renewal
Application date : 17th February 2022

WP: 17 March 2022
RP: 05 May 2022
Congratulations.  What is RP? Residence permit? Does it issue by immigration office? Do you know what annex 46/47 is?

Hi all,

Can someone shed the light on processing times for single permit in Flanders region. I am living in France, planned to move job to Belgium by Aug 1
My application submitted on May 3,2022(received the [link under review] email on the same day).
How long it will take to get the single permit.
(I have to join the new company by Aug 1)

Hi Guys,

I have a Question as below :
1) How can we know from which region our Employer has applied for WP ?
2) Does Brussels region Process is actually Faster than Flanders ?
3) Does the WP approved mail comes to us or Employer ?
My Application has been submitted on 15th April and same day I have got the noreply mail from social security, what does this mail indicate ?
Thanks in advance.

My timeline:

Application submitted: 14th March 22
Work permit issued: 24th March 22
Annex 46 issuance: 06th May 22
Visa: Pending.
@burak karaomer

Flanders
Hi all, I have a question regarding the necessity of National Visa D. At the moment I'm residing in a EU member country and have their Temporary Residence Permit which allows me to travel around in other EU countries. The agency who applied single permit for me told us that I wouldnt need to apply for Visa due to the reason mentioned above. Has anyone been through similar situation? And if so, did they need to get the visa anyways or no?

Thanks in advance.
@gafarvictoir

For which Region ?
You are all wasting your time writing on this thread as all cases are different!!
@SimCityAT

I disagree. If you closely follow the thread and posted timelines, this thread is helpful and makes sense. Although it will not give a clearcut idea but it's a reliable one for first timers.
Closed