My saudi council renewal is rejected

Hi maam im a nurse here in saudi arabia for 6 years and i had to stop for 3 years because i became a mommy  and became dependent of my husband can i still renew my license even if im still looking for an employer thank you....

.. i think they will require you to take another prometric exam because of the time gap...

Waht are the requirements for the prometric exam thank you

Hi can I renew my saudi card if my iqama expired?

Can I renew my MOH saudi card if my iqama expired??

Can I renew my MOH saudi card if my iqama expired??

Hello i have concern with my application in saudi council because they rejected my application and send an email that my submitted experience does not match the submission requirements.. the i apply again for the application and upload may professional license in the philippines..and another 200 sr for that 😔
I already have prometric exam and finish data flow..what will i do?pls help me..thankyou

@centshay

What was the specific reason why your application was rejected? Mine was rejected too, but the reason was I need to dataflow my Saudi coe.

Hello,
can you share your documents and user name and password for Mumaris Plus??
I am a liaison officer in saudi commission for medical facilities to process accreditation and classification

Thanks 
ahmed kamal

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

what happened to your case now?

Hi.
Anyone knows about Saudi Engineering Counsel. How to get registered there? What are the requirements to get registered as an Engineer?
Thanks a lot.

The reason is the submitted experience does nor match to the submission requirements..

Did you data flow ur coe?coe from your country or here in saudi?

My application tejected twice..sAme problem and reason..the submitted experience does not match the submission requirements

I already upload my saudi coe..from my first and 2nd application still rejected

My submitted experience does not match the submission requirements..that' s the reason..

How about your saudi council?is it ok now?

hi maam do i need to do dataflow again because in my dataflow report it says that because it is a new applicant my scfhs it puts n/a do i need to do dataflow again because i will renew my scfhs this nov2019...thank u for the response. godbless salamat po sa reply...

Hi
If needed any help doing Dataflow, knock me.
regards

I was just wondering I have applied for the renewal of my saudi council. Already done before and it was successful. Now its about to expire again, so again I applied. A lot of people here stating it was rejected, when you say rejected, there's really notification or it says in mumaris plus that you're application is rejected? Mine was returned and they ask for me to upload some docs and so I did.. I Stil have chance right?

So you paid twice already? Do they put application rejected in your mumaris plus?

Would you like to check me your request? I am Saudi commission incharge in my corporate company .
Thanks

Hello dataserve

I have private message to you concerning my situation and hope you can help me..Thanks

Hello
If there is any scope to work and to solve, of course I am ready to help you
You can share your credentials for further proceedings
regards

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Ok Thank you for your willingness to help. But let me know if your connected to Saudi Council i mean youre working there? I'll send my docs in whatsapp ok for you to check my docs.

Hi good day! Can I ask you regarding re-registration of schf. Do I have to dataflow my past saudi coe to be able to renew my licence? I have already dataflow for my prc, school and Coe from Philippines. Thank you

i didn't practice my profession for 3 yrs now. but i used to work in saudi from 2014-2016 as a nurse. i am planning to go back in ksa. my questions are: do i need to take prometric exam again? or will i able to renew my license while im still here in the philippines?

Saudi commission is no more accepting COE without license ... So your COE will not be counted unless its attested by directorate of Ministry of Health.
Thanks

i have problem also with regards to my renewal of saudi council. they said my request of renewal was cancelled due to expiration of my card more than 1 year already. please help me what i need to do? thank you

Submit for reclassification

or send query thru mumaris plus

Hello everyone . I hope you can help me with my mumaris plus. This is the first time I apply for professional classification in mumaris plus but unfortunately it rejected. And there is other comments stated that: Dear practitioner kindly  submit a letter from your sponsor to the communication department of SCFHS that explain the reason why you are working here in KSA without lincense. Actually I started working here in KSA 2017 and I took prometric exam in Philippines year 2014 when I came here I asked already our laiason officer if I need to take again the exam but he said no need they will process my application and I thought they are working with it .but sadly they didn't process it until 2019. A already visited the Saudi council office at DQ and the staff told me I need to get a letter of explanation from my sponsor and submit to their communication department but the problem is the company/ clinic they didn't gave me the letter because they are the one who will process. Until now no update from them.i feel depressed for what happened I hope anyone can help me.

Hi!

Are you working in government or private?

Are you the one processing your saudi council id? If yes, then make your own explanation letter,completely state/ explain what had happen,  then have it sign and stamp by your management. If you have a friend like a doctor who can translate your letter to arabic that would be better.

Hope this helps!

Edz23 wrote:

Hello everyone . I hope you can help me with my mumaris plus. This is the first time I apply for professional classification in mumaris plus but unfortunately it rejected. And there is other comments stated that: Dear practitioner kindly  submit a letter from your sponsor to the communication department of SCFHS that explain the reason why you are working here in KSA without lincense. Actually I started working here in KSA 2017 and I took prometric exam in Philippines year 2014 when I came here I asked already our laiason officer if I need to take again the exam but he said no need they will process my application and I thought they are working with it .but sadly they didn't process it until 2019. A already visited the Saudi council office at DQ and the staff told me I need to get a letter of explanation from my sponsor and submit to their communication department but the problem is the company/ clinic they didn't gave me the letter because they are the one who will process. Until now no update from them.i feel depressed for what happened I hope anyone can help me.

Hi!

Are you working in government or private?

Are you the one processing your saudi council id? If yes, then make your own explanation letter,completely state/ explain what had happen,  then have it sign and stamp by your management. If you have a friend like a doctor who can translate your letter to arabic that would be better.

Hope this helps!

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum. Please register your company in the business directory. Thank you

You can visit SCE page. All requirements mentioned in details. Below are details.

https://www.saudieng.sa/English/Eservic … fault.aspx

Good day can i still get iqama even my saudi council is expired? Or they need the saudi council ID renewed first before they can get me iqama?..thank you

BlessedmeJesus wrote:

Good day can i still get iqama even my saudi council is expired? Or they need the saudi council ID renewed first before they can get me iqama?..thank you

you can renew your iqama without Saudi council.

you need iqama and passport to renew your Saudi license

Hi,
I have been working here in Saudi as a company nurse. Since they introduced Mumaris Plus they dont accept company nurse as a professional practice and rejected any attempt for SCFHS ID renewal. I provided them with all certification but they still keep on rejecting.
In this case why do they keep on requiring company to have nurses  just to reject any renewal of ID once expired, I tried to raise this issue to SCFHC but you will not get a clear answer from them

anyone?

I hope someone will help me, my application also rejected and they want me to send a explanation letter to communication department the reason why working in saudi arabia without license.

jay5892 wrote:

I hope someone will help me, my application also rejected and they want me to send a explanation letter to communication department the reason why working in saudi arabia without license.

- My friend is really questionable for them WHY working without license..unless if expired license its ok, you can explain to them what happen,..but you know some employer hire you  without license then if yur here in KSA they will ask you to take the prometric exam to continue working ( 3 months ) allowable to complete your documents..