Refund of Dependent fee before going on Final Exit

Hi there,

I am going on Final exit next week but i have paid dependent fee of my wife and 02 kids up to Sep, 2018 i.e. my iqama renewal date. Can anyone inform that if there is a way i can refund dependent fee? If yes, please guide me the procedure.
Appreciate if anyone can give quick reply.

Regards

Yes, its is possible, I just received a message which says its is possible.
Some part of message is as below:

As it is a mandatory for all people residing in KSA to pay the full dependent fees at the time of Iqama renewal and what if in case if some people want to send the family back for e.g. After 5
months of their renewal, what about the reset of the remaining amount of 7 months will it be refunded and how can we get it? Once your family goes out of KSA on exit the remaining amount will
be deposited in your Absher account within 45 days.
Please find the below procedure to check the refund of dependent fees.

then there are some shots of bank and rest of the message is as below:

Note: - You must make a refund from the same account through which you have deposited the amount and it will be refunded to that account only. If your company or your friend has done the
payment on your iqama on your behalf he should initiate refund from his account and the amount will be returned to his account.
For those who already have left on Exit along with family members try to login and check in Absher as there Absher account and bank accounts will be still active even if they have left KSA on
Exit. If funds Available they can transfer the amount to their bank accounts outside KSA or they can transfer to someone bank account within KSA and get the money.
And for those who are travelling on exit along with Family and if they have any unused Balance left of Dependent fees they can Approach Jawazath along with their Exit papers might be they
can help to initiate the Refund process and to get the Amount before they Leave KSA.
Please forward as it might help someone needy.
Please visit https://gmustafaq.blogspot.com to see the document online and for Comments.

Please do reply back if you are able to get your money refund as per the message above.
Ahmed.

they have removed the link of the website I do not know why

Please check gmustafaq dot blogspotdot com to see the document online and for Comments.
I do not now if its works like this.

It is NOT refundable, as per Arab News Jan 2, 2018
http://www.arabnews.com/node/1217651/saudi-arabia

Hi.. pls. share your  experience can we get refund amount after family exit from ksa.

As far as I know, it is not refundable.  There was initially confusion about this but then they clarified in the news article above.   However, having said that, things change in Saudi almost daily :)

I sent my family in Mar 2018 and I did not get any refund as on 17th May in Absheer or in my bank account. It seems above arabnews article  showing non refundable  is correct.

Yes, it is refundable after 24 hours the amount you paid will back to your account if you paid from your own bank sadad. I'm not sure to your case but mine i paid the first year according to the expiry of my iqama 16.09.1439 plus 1 year advance 16.09.1440. Then i decided to cancel the renewal instead i decided to exit them befor iqama expiry. In this case all the amount i paid is back to my account using the same procedure during payment but this time you choose the refund.

Yes, it is refundable after 24 hours the amount you paid will back to your account if you paid from your own bank sadad. I'm not sure to your case but mine i paid the first year according to the expiry of my iqama 16.09.1439 plus 1 year advance 16.09.1440. Then i decided to cancel the renewal instead i decided to exit them befor iqama expiry. In this case all the amount i paid is back to my account using the same procedure during payment but this time you choose the refund.

Nexen I have already paid my fee and renewed my iqama for next year 2019. Now if we go on final exit. Is this fee refundable? If yes then what is the time period.

I think it is refundable. I had received 2 days refund through Al Ahli bank for my first daughter. For my second daughter things look different. I had paid for more than a year (as my iqama renewed 3 months in advance) then decided to cancel her visa. Her details are removed from Absher. Now three days after her departure I tried to get the refund I receive following message:
Transaction Failed
Error Code    :    SADB151002
Error Message    :    No Payment Found
This time it is Samba.
Any suggestion. This time it is entire one year payment.

One more thing. The last payment I mentioned above was done for 3 persons together in my iqama number. May be we need to do an individual payment? Anyways the payment detail should be there right?

Dependent fee is non refundable for more inquiry you can send email on this [email protected]

Dears, Please dont expect the refund, I paid my family dependent fees in March at the time of Iqama Renewal, and sent them on final exit in June, 45 days already finished and I havent receive any amount to my absher, So Please dont do this mistake,

Unfortunately there is no known way till now. The best u can do is try contacting the MOI help center. Lot of people are in the same condition as u are :(

Dear Nexen your case was different, you did not renew your family iqama-1440 that mean the money not consumed by govt yet. we are talking about the money refund after iqama renewal. please advice if any face this..

You r right. But it is possible only if u haven't renewed ur Iqama. This is possible for every payment u do on MOI. For example I paid amount for license renewal. But i didn't renew my license. So i can get my money refunded.

I did contact MOI but no luck, when we do any traffic violation, they will immediately send us the fine through SMS, but when is our money stuck with them no one cares.

PLEASE Help me
recently i paid dependent fees until next year 2019 for iqama renewal and Alhamdulillah iqama is renewed
yesterday i was checking through my bank account that how much would i pay until 2020 All of sudden i paid the dependent fees until 2020 and the amount has been deducted from my account. kindly help me can i get back this amount. i applied for refund but now it has been 2 days i didn't received, the eid ul adha holidays has started of government sectors

I have same problem my kafeel already renewed my iqama for next year
But i need final exit.can i refund my advanced iqama  renewal fees.z help me about it i am waiting your answer sir.

Thanks alots.

Dear, I don't think you will get refund your amount. I have paid up to July 2019 and my family left on May 2018. still no amount refund in moi. Regards,

https://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/blog/2018 … t-banking/

Hello friends,
Is there any update regarding the refund of dependent fee after final exit? Is it being refunded?
Please reply.
Thanks,

Hi DId you get the refund,

Please share your experience I have the same case, Appreciate your call or miss call on ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Did u get amount

3 days ago I am already lifted in saudi arabia with my family but i have remaining balance for dependents fee my iqama was expired.
could i refund the remaining balance for dependents fees?

Possible

My family iqama valid 7 month refund balance possible or No

I have 8 months dependents fees left after final exit, is that possible to refund dependent fees for 8months?

Hello godwinkanagaraj14,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that such a question has been asked many times on the forum.

You should browse the Saudi Arabia forum to see if you can find something.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Many people asked same question there but I don't know if any of them get refund or not

I have 8 months dependents fees left after final exit, is that possible to refund dependent fees for 8months? -@godwinkanagaraj14

Yes you can full refund the levy fee of your dependents. Apply in advance for a final exit only visa to all your dependents, and then send them back to your home country earlier than you.

Once your dependent reach your home country, immediately you can refund the levy fee of your dependent, through your online bank account or thru SADAD ATM.

The process of REFUND is the reversal procedure on how you have paid earlier the dependent levy fee. Either you did it through your bank account or thru ATM. You should do the refund when you are still in-kingdom (KSA). Take note that there is no facility to do this when you are already out-of-kingdom.

@basheehasanbava how