IQAMA CARD PRINTING

Hi guys,

Any know the procedure of printing on new iqama card if expired (5years)? How many days processing for the card printing before i will receive it?

My card is already 5 years, i badly need a new card to process my working ID for employment.

Thanks everyone. Keep safe.

Al0611 wrote:

Hi guys,

Any know the procedure of printing on new iqama card if expired (5years)? How many days processing for the card printing before i will receive it?

My card is already 5 years, i badly need a new card to process my working ID for employment.

Thanks everyone. Keep safe.

Check with your employer PRO, he will visit jawazat and print for you

First option is your own sponsor (Kafeel), ask him to print it . Second option , go to Jawazat Office, Riyadh, there will be a lot of small companies , approach any of them, they will print it for 100 or 200 perks . Easily.
regards

How to print iqama card pepper

[img align=9m8LAzvqhdOphy3]9m8LAzvqhdOphy3[/img]

How to print iqama card pepper

- @msmahbub444

Hi Sumon,

Welcome to expat.com 1f642.svg

Do you have any question, how can we help you?

Vero
Expat.com team

@msmahbub444 how

@Al0611 what to do if my didn't printed my iqama card.

I transfer to new sponsor but it shows in absher, qiwa and Hrds systems that i have transfered to new kafala but iqama not yet renewed. My HR apdated in muqeem system but its 3days niw still now showing iqama renewal. How long does it take to be renewed

Yes I have a question

I need aqama card print

my new employer until now dont give my physical iqama card, can i take my iqama in jawasat by my own because already 1 year unntil now my iqama physicakl old employer but my iqama in absher new employer,what can i do ,please help me

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am from Chad. I signed a contract to work in Saudi Arabia and I should start working on June 1, 2023 but I haven't received the visa yet. I submitted all the requested docs with their Originals, my employment contract, the commercial registration of the company, the Qiwa, my diploma in arabic...

After checking, the Embassy said that the docs are ok. They sent an email to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia for confirmation before giving me the visa. I am still waiting for that confirmation. I don't know what's happening. It's taking too long.

Could you please give me more explanation? as my joining date at the company was June 1,  2023.

@jaydelmuret Just book Jawazat appointment and go to the office. You can also walk and request for the same. No procedure as such. Go to the right counter and ask for the Iqama print. Will only take 5-10 min.

@Vinay Gadiya where can I book appointment in Jawasat any sites .thanks

Its on Absher itself. Check this link.

https://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/book-appo … r-jawazat/

@Vinay Gadiya any document needed like an authorization letter for the company or old iqama

@jaydelmuret Nothing is required. Better take a printout of the Digital Iqama to explain what is needed. It will be easy.

@mailmeksyed hi sir o need yo print online my iqama card my is almost 5 years ago

Dear All,

hope you are doing good.

I took transfer from old sponsor  successfully to new employer.

during transfer my Iqama was expired and same renewed by new employer.

now my concern if I take transfer to another sponsor before completing probation time which is 90 days , do I have to pay my current employer for  Iqama renewal charges.

please advise.

thanks

Abdul

@Vinay Gadiya hi my iqama issued but my employer didn't give me the printed iq. So can i get it from jawazat. And how much cost it's take

We can print the Iqama normally from rabigh. No need to make an appointment as it's not available online. Just go with the papers available with you readily and submit them to the officer for printing. 

I want a new iqama card

Hi All,

I need to print my family members Iqama card. Do i have to take Jawazat appointment for it?

I am not able to take appointment in Absher as it shows NO BRANCH available.

Can i visit to Jawazat without appointment and any documents to carry and any fee to be paid.

Appreciate your supports.

Iqama printing card

I need pvd iqama card