SCE: Yaqeen updated but Jawazat is not

Dear,

Here's my case, my previous company was the one who registered my SCE account (December 2019) as a temporary membership. Then August 2020 I transferred to new company, when I tried to renew my SCE in Decemeber 2020, I got rejected 4x when I tried to upload my educational credentials thru online, so last February 2021 I decided to go to SCE Jeddah office and there I successfully renewed my SCE membership promptly with the same documents that I uploaded online. My yaqueen is verified same day that my SCE renewed, but Jawazat is not, still 2019.

When my current company tried to renew my iqama, my boss called me and said that to renew my iqama the Jawzat in SCE must be verified. Can anyone know how to solve or have the same case like mine? btw when I tried also to click update Jawazat under electronic services on my SCE online account , there's no add request button :( .. any help is much appreciated.

Yaqeen is verified  but still my jawazat is not updated why not updated  and how many days to update any body  knows pls let me know  because I'm in critical situation so please  tell any body

If jawasat not verifed ( red x ) in your Saudi Council,click Electronic Services then Update jawasat. in my case,i need to enter birthdate then you can receive bill number from Saudi Council.After payment thru SADAD,your status in Jawasat become green and verified.Sometimes passport update

how can do this process please guide me i have the same problum but in my problum coming both Red X in jawazaat and Yaqeen also so what i will do then coming ok verifide please

@engineerksa2013

did you finish that issue of jawazat, i am also having same issue today.

bill not generated yet, waiting

@ronaldofamilarsmeh

i can not find the electronic services in my SCE portal, pls advise

thanks

@Sadullah Khan

same, red mark X for my JAWAZAT