QIWA Transfer referred to my current employer

Hi,

I am facing an issue with my transfer through QIWA because it was referred back to my current employer and rejected because they do not want any employee get transferred but if you read QIWA protocols it will not supposedly referred to my current employer approval?

please guide me

assadtanolihse wrote:

Hi,

I am facing an issue with my transfer through QIWA because it was referred back to my current employer and rejected because they do not want any employee get transferred but if you read QIWA protocols it will not supposedly referred to my current employer approval?

please guide me

Who said that it will not refer to your employer?
You can get transfer without the knowledge of current employer if your iqama is expired and the company status is red.
Or your did not receive your salary for 3 months.
Or company work is closed for 3 months.
Other than those conditions you need the permission from current employer.
Welcome to new system😁

If the Iqama expired.next day can I change in to another company .suppose my Iqama expired on 01/05/2021 next day 02/05/2021 can I change my company without Kafeel consent and Iqama expired after how many days we can change ours company. Any one please answer for my question.

Yemin Bowsul wrote:

If the Iqama expired.next day can I change in to another company .suppose my Iqama expired on 01/05/2021 next day 02/05/2021 can I change my company without Kafeel consent and Iqama expired after how many days we can change ours company. Any one please answer for my question.

Not really is the simple thing.
You can transfer the sponsorship after one month of Iqama expiry.
In that month your current employer can renew your iqama, even he can do that while you were trying to get transfer and your transfer will be stopped.
But once the new company puts the transfer request to the ministry then it will be over for the old employer.

Yemin Bowsul wrote:

can I change my company without Kafeel consent and Iqama expired after how many days we can change ours company. Any one please answer for my question.

You must talk to your kafeel. Bear in mind that local transfer of sponsorship is not a legal right of foreign expat. It is subject to the discretion of the sponsor (employer) and approval of the official authority i.e. MOL, MOI, etc.

Hi, I have one question related to same issue. I have received new request through QIWA system from new employer. How many days can I hold this request for acceptance. What is the maximum limit of this request to exist in the system. I have resigned from my current employer during probation period and they agree to give transfer but not now. They said that they will allow once they get my replacement. I did not sign any contract from day one with this current employer. Thanks for kind advice.

engrmaraza wrote:

Hi, I have one question related to same issue. I have received new request through QIWA system from new employer. How many days can I hold this request for acceptance. What is the maximum limit of this request to exist in the system. I have resigned from my current employer during probation period and they agree to give transfer but not now. They said that they will allow once they get my replacement. I did not sign any contract from day one with this current employer. Thanks for kind advice.

Talk to them again.
How did you get transfer to current employer without contract?

Dear Arsal,
You know normally companies gave the contract on the day of joining. My current employer first transfer my iqama and then one day after joining they sent me contract. They asked me to sign for three years which was not accepted to me so I requested them to renew the contract for one year which they have refused. I continued my work till date but now I got new job having good contract so I want to transfer. My current employer is agree to give transfer but after getting my replacement. My new employer send me transfer request three days back. Still I didn't accepted it. I want to accept once my current employer get my replacement. So how many days I can hold the request. One more clarification, as I didn't sign any contract, will my request forward to my current employer after my acceptance.

engrmaraza wrote:

Dear Arsal,
You know normally companies gave the contract on the day of joining. My current employer first transfer my iqama and then one day after joining they sent me contract. They asked me to sign for three years which was not accepted to me so I requested them to renew the contract for one year which they have refused. I continued my work till date but now I got new job having good contract so I want to transfer. My current employer is agree to give transfer but after getting my replacement. My new employer send me transfer request three days back. Still I didn't accepted it. I want to accept once my current employer get my replacement. So how many days I can hold the request. One more clarification, as I didn't sign any contract, will my request forward to my current employer after my acceptance.

I don't about the time limit of that request.
And yes you will need permission of your current employer.
When you accept request on QIWA it will forward to your current employer.
And he has the right to reject it or accept it.

Thanks Arsal for your prompt response.

Hi
I received a employee transfer request through Qiwa and  I accept it, now it shows waiting for current employer approval and since one week my current employer did not respond.
My question is 
1. Within how many days the current employer must accept/ reject the request
2. What if he not respond to the request

TIA

anjugeorge1084 wrote:

Hi
I received a employee transfer request through Qiwa and  I accept it, now it shows waiting for current employer approval and since one week my current employer did not respond.
My question is 
1. Within how many days the current employer must accept/ reject the request
2. What if he not respond to the request

TIA

Don't know about the time limit if there is any.
But you need permission from your current employer.
And he has the right to reject it or simply ignore it.

Thank you for your quick response
What if the ignore
Will it automatically transfer to the new employer
Thanks

anjugeorge1084 wrote:

Thank you for your quick response
What if the ignore
Will it automatically transfer to the new employer
Thanks

NO.
IT WILL NOT.

Thank you so much

Dear, what is the best process when company ignore for visa transfer? thanks for advance

fayezahmed0163 wrote:

Dear, what is the best process when company ignore for visa transfer? thanks for advance

Dear this is just the old system with new packing.
In general ways you need permission from the employer/kafeel.
That's it.
No permission
No transfer

Unless there is some special cases like your iqama is expired more than one month or you did not get your salary for 3 months etc
Then you can file a case against the employer and get a transfer without his permission.

Thank you very much for your quick reply

With my current company, the contract is expired and also I rejected their new 3 years contract in GOSI. My company nitaqat's status is RED. I received a transfer request from my new employer. After I accepted, it went to my current employer. He then rejected and issued me Final Exit. I couldn't understand the new system. Can anyone explain it to clearly?

Inzamamulhaq wrote:

With my current company, the contract is expired and also I rejected their new 3 years contract in GOSI. My company nitaqat's status is RED. I received a transfer request from my new employer. After I accepted, it went to my current employer. He then rejected and issued me Final Exit. I couldn't understand the new system. Can anyone explain it to clearly?

There is NO NEW SYSTEM YET.

My current employer has reject the transfer request in the QIWA portal.   What is the further process  ?     Is there any chance that I still get transferred to new employer.

what if I accepted the offer in Qiwa, after that it goes for my employer approval, if my employer does not respond or not take any action to the request within the given time,, what will happen in this case? will it be considered as accepted or rejected? will my sponsorship be transferred or not to the new employer?

Hello. My current employer us giving me release. They let go find another employer. My problem is, my upcoming employer cant send request in qiwa since i am from manpower agency. Now, what other options my new employer can do aside from qiwa? Appreciate any reply.

Marven Araneta wrote:

Hello. My current employer us giving me release. They let go find another employer. My problem is, my upcoming employer cant send request in qiwa since i am from manpower agency. Now, what other options my new employer can do aside from qiwa? Appreciate any reply.

I think he needs to visit Jawazat and Ministry of labour.

Muhammad Abrar59 wrote:

what if I accepted the offer in Qiwa, after that it goes for my employer approval, if my employer does not respond or not take any action to the request within the given time,, what will happen in this case? will it be considered as accepted or rejected? will my sponsorship be transferred or not to the new employer?

No, it will not be accepted.
And you will need his permission.

Hello my problem is
I have signed a contract with one company for one year.
Now i am in probation period of 90 days.
I want to transfer to another company in probation period.
What is notice period required during probation period ?
If my new sponsor sends me request on Qiwa along with new contract and if i accept it, will i be transferred direct to new company or else i need permissiom from my current sponsor. Kindly note that i am in Probation period.
Give me reply as soon as possible.

brother i think during probation period you can move to new employer without permission of old employer may be someone else guide you briefly i hope so

Wrong Info

121990 wrote:

Hello my problem is
I have signed a contract with one company for one year.
Now i am in probation period of 90 days.
I want to transfer to another company in probation period.
What is notice period required during probation period ?
If my new sponsor sends me request on Qiwa along with new contract and if i accept it, will i be transferred direct to new company or else i need permissiom from my current sponsor. Kindly note that i am in Probation period.
Give me reply as soon as possible.

Under probation period you can resign or your employer can terminate based on your performance with one month notice but for local transfer you need permission of current employer.

Hi, I joined a new company by transferring through Qiwa 1 month ago. I want to transfer to another company and my current employer has no problem with it. When I am trying to accept new transfer request I am not able to and its giving me message related to GOSI.
العامل لاينتمي للرقم الموحد في التأمينات الاجتماعية ، الرجاء مراجعة التأمينات الاجتماعية لتصحيح بياناتك

Please note that my current employer has registered me in GOSI last week. How to resolve this problem and how to transfer.

Please help.

Within 10 working days if your current employer "Kafeel" doesn't respond to QIWA request by approval and ignored the request, then the request's status will be changed to "auto cancelled" and you need to ask the new employer to raise a new request again for you and you have 10 working days to convince your current employer to approved the request, bear in mind they don't have an option to reject, either to approve or dispute "do objection".
welcome to the new system.🤦‍♂️

F

If current employer not respond for transfer in QIWA he can make final exit for employee

I have time limit from my old employer till 27th may 2021 i requested and begged them to extend just one week but they declined to accept my request now i have only this week as my old employer said the request will be and should be sent by new employer to old employer to accept my transfer from my old sponsor to new sponsor. Thank you in advance if u have any suggestions!

Ask your new employer to send request. First it's idiotic on yoir part to have told your current employer in advance before getting request or transfer being done. Now ask your new employer to send you request as soon as possible or take final exit from current employer and wait for you can stay for two months after final exit also and it can be cancelled if you get new job offer

Asawb, i was terminated from the old employer as soon as i signed tbe new contract now i don't know the motive or the reason as far as my old company they gave me the reason that employees needed to be reduced so it's not just me there are 10 to 15 people who eere furloughed the same day i was terminated, so they gave me time of 1 month and because of ramadan many hr management didn't ahow up in moat of the comoanies in the month od ramadan now i got one trading company as there was jawazat holiday even though they declined my request to extend the limit to 1 more week as they said that most companies get 3 months but most of them have special cases who get 1 month to give to the employees who they have terminated after that you thrown out of the kingdom.

Sir, may I ask? If ever I asked my current employer to give me final exit visa then suddenly I got a new contract before the final exit visa expire, who can cancel my final exit visa, the current employer or the new employer?

It's a mystery yet to be solved.

I accepted the offer in Qiwa, after that it goes for "current employer approval", if my current employer does not respond or not take any action to the request within the given time, what will happen in this case? Will it be considered as accepted or rejected? will my sponsorship be transferred or not to the new employer?

My questions are

1) Within how many days the current employer must accept/reject the request? As I have resigned 03 months ago, then on what basis they can reject it?

2) Should I have to resign again after accepting the transfer request in QIWA or the old resignation is enough?

3) What if current employer doesn't respond to the request? It will be considered as "auto cancelled" or "accepted"? My opinion it is considered accepted, as in visa re-entry case if employer doesn't respond, it is considered accepted