my saudi council renewal is rejected

Ive worked before in a private company here in saudi 2016 with prometric only and my employer did not process my saudi council till my contract ended 2018, then when i applied in new hospital they accepted my application without license cause they said its okay because prometric valid for 5years. when i registered for professional classification they rejected and wanted my current employer to send an explanation letter to the communication department of scfhs.

Hi
I faced the same scenario five years ago, and I solved by changing my profession to a new one that not required a license within the industry that I belong to.
In many cases, the bachelor degree from different countries are not recognized here in the Saudi Council of Engineers "it was my case, however, for you, I do not exactly the reasons, but changing the profession for me was the best option
Regards,

what do you mean changing my profession? from a nurse to engineer or something?

Hi
I did not meant to say that, I just describe what happened to me and what was the solution that I used to solve the problem.

Regards,

Dataflow verification for your diploma and PRC
Upload all documents thru mumaris plus
payment
direction for prometric
write the exam
classified and start working
Enjoy !!!
You can contact me
We do it very tiny service fees
Thanks

You COE from KSA must be authenticated by Ministry of Health
Then Saudi Commission will accept this
Thanks

Hi everyone,

Male Nurse here , have been working in Saudi Arabia since 2015, worked in a private hospital with license ( from 2012-2014) , currently working as Male nurse ( industrial ). My license expired back in Nov 2016 and since then worked without license until Dec 2018, could not renew it since my company was financially struggling. Now I got transferred to a new employer to work as a Male NUrse ( industrial) again and I would like to renew my SCFHS with a gap of more than 3 years of license expiration . I tried to renew my license via Mumaris Plus account, it says that I can not  apply for re-registration since my license expired for more than a year, SCFHS instructed me to apply only for professional registration again , not for professional classification since it has still been valid.

Now  that I worked for 3.8 years for my last employer where I had only 1.7 years valid SCFHS license , rest of my experience was after expiration of license. My COE is from April 2015 to December 2018 that includes both with license and without license.

Anyone has any idea whether this COE can be submitted to SCFHS as my last letter of employment to apply for registration ? Anyone here had similar experience ?

I do not want simply to waste my money by applying for dataflow + license registration + BLS if it's sure that they do not appreciate candidates like me.

Please share your experience / advice.

Thank you
A Nurse.

Dear Sir,

Is it ministry of health or Ministry of Chambers authentication ?

Thank you .

dataserve :

You COE from KSA must be authenticated by Ministry of Health
Then Saudi Commission will accept this
Thanks

Is it by Ministry of Health or Ministry of Chambers ?

There is no BLS required.
You will cost for dataflow, I suggest you do it and upload and write the same thing  (the crisis) that you mentioned. I hope they will accept your registration. Well I am Saudi commission in charge in my hospital for the last 10 years
Thank you