Single Permit Processing in 2022

Does anyone know what documents are needed to apply for the work visa after receiving the work + residence permit? And how long it takes to process?

rakuraku wrote:

Hi everyone.
Here's my timeline.

Region: Flanders
Application date: 8th December
WP: waiting
RP: waiting

Update my timeline

Application date: 8th December 2021
WP: 25th February 2022

Congratulations.
Wahooo. This was fast.
Was it a rest application?
Do you know why it went so fast?
Thanks

Region: Flanders (New Application)

Application Date: 9 November 2021
WP: 17th Feb 2022
SP: 15th March 2022.

17 oct. Wp.24 jan  sp.24 feb. Flanders

suvidya11 wrote:

For my application

Docs submitted: 28 Dec 2021
First application: 3rd Jan 2022
WP: 16th Feb 2022
SP: 15th March 2022.

Hope it helps!

Congratulations.
Wahooo. This was fast.
Was it a rest application?
Do you know why it went so fast?
Thanks

Hi everyone

Region: Brussels
Application date : 26th January 2022
Social Security email: 11 March 2022
WP: 17 March 2022

Type: Renewal
Application date : 17th February 2022

hssn601 wrote:

Type: Renewal
Application date : 17th February 2022

Congratulations, so you got WP in 1 month of application.

subhrochit wrote:
wajdiiii wrote:

Not yet still waiting,

There is something definitely wrong. My company has tried to reach the office several times with no response. They reply to emails with one line " you have to wait".

I applied on 11th Jan and got WP approval on 21 Jan and still waiting for annex 46 for Brussels region

I have finally received my Annex 46 on 16th March 2022. It took almost 2 months for me after WP approval.

Anyone received single permit today from Flanders

Got an update! Fresh application.

Application (Social Security Email): 15/12/2021
Work Permit: 11/02/2022
Single Permit (Annex 46): 22/03/2022

Thank you guys for the updates and good luck for everyone in the process.

corporateminorista wrote:
dk101 wrote:

For Flanders, they are processing files dated 07/02/2022

The above information is known yesterday.

Hmm, I asked my employer yesterday (March 11, 2022) and this is the email I received:

“ Unfortunately, the application for approval procedure is taking very long. Last week we received a message from the Immigration Office they are looking at the applications started on 07/12, but nothing was decided yet.

In the past we called and mailed many times, but nothing worked. I would like it to go faster too, but the only thing we can do is wait.

Thanks for understanding.”

So, I have an update:

I emailed the Flemish authorities on March 15th to inquire about my WP. I received the following response on March 16th:

"Your application has been processed and the communication regarding this has been sent to your employer.

Please contact your employer about this."

I contacted my employer and indeed, they had already received my WP approval on the 21st of February, but they didn't inform me. I don't know why. So, the email that I quoted initially from them (my employer) was referring to the RP approval. So, at that time (some 3 weeks ago), the Immigration Office in Brussels was processing RP (i.e., SP) applications from 07/12.

Anyways, for better understanding, here's my timeline:

New application
Application submitted/social security email received: January 7th, 2022
WP approval: February 21st, 2022
SP approval/Annex 46: waiting

My timeline
Application date : 27 Oct 2021
WP: 18 January 2022
RP: 23 March 2022 ( took long time)

I found this thread today. I didn't know the single permit procedure would take such a long time.

Application date : 7th Dec, 2021
WP: 25th Feb, 2022

I really hope that I can get it this week, if not, I will go to Belgium without visa for 90 days, and return home.

Hi dear. I have a question:
Do you know how much the minimum of annual wage is? They said that your annual wage is not sufficient for issuing the single work permit.
Thanks so much

Here you go:

https://www.propay.be/en/news/new-salar … ry-1-2022/

The formula is monthly salary*13,95

chiesn wrote:

I found this thread today. I didn't know the single permit procedure would take such a long time.

I really hope that I can get it this week, if not, I will go to Belgium without visa for 90 days, and return home.

You need to keep in mind that even if you come over, you're not allowed to work without full package of permits.

Thanks but monthly 14 €?!

Hi dear
What is RP?
If I want to change my employer and my application with a new employer, should I pay the fee of process (366 €) again?

chiesn wrote:

Hi there.

Mine was quite similar. Applied on 8th Dec 2021 and my WP approval came on 25th Feb 2022, and still awaiting for Annex 46 for Flanders. Please tell me if you have an update. Hope we can get it this week.

narcis 5125 wrote:

Hi dear
What is RP?
If I want to change my employer and my application with a new employer, should I pay the fee of process (366 €) again?

Hi,
RP means Residence Permit here.
I am not familiar with the latter part of your questions. Thank you.

Hi All,
Here is my timeline till now.

Region - Flanders
Applied on - 13/01/2022
Request for Additional Document - 21/02/2022 (Doc submitted on the same day)
Work Permit - 22/02/2022
Residence Permit - ...

Residence Permit - 28/03/2022

@Kostadorn Thanks for your advice. Actually, I don't intend to work in Belgium, because my salary is paid from my Japanese employer in Japan. I have only one year sabbatical so I applied to a university in Belgium as a visiting scholar. I thought that I could stay in Belgium as a visiter, just like I got J-1 visa in the U.S. several years ago. However, the HR person in the university I applied said that I need to get a single permit. 

I think I was ignorant of the system in Belgium. 

I would like to know what would happen if my Annex 46 is admitted after the arrival in Belgium?

I could get a visa in Japan/ or a nearby country and reenter in Belgium?

@rakuraku Wow! I think you are in a similar situation as mine.

The HR person in charge of my visa procedure said that it would take a month to have Annex 46 after WP approval.

That is why I thought I could go to the Belgium embassy in Japan in the final week of March.

However, I haven't heard any news from the HR...

I hope you also have a good news!!

Hi All,
My timeline
Type: Fresh
Submitted: 14th March (no reply notification)
WP: waiting

Hi All,

Some updates.

My timeline

Type: Fresh

Submitted: 14th March (no reply notification)

WP: 23rd March

SP: waiting

@chiesn

Exactly, we are in a similar situation, in that I am also a Japanese researcher and will be coming to Belgium with family as a visiting scholar during my sabbatical years.

Bonjour;

L'annexe 49 je le trouve chez la commune de ma domicialition ou de celle qui m'a donné le permis de travail?

@gafarvictoir Hii, do you know how long it will takes to get the RP for your case ?

@Mike Candel it is difficult to say. The agency said they expect it for the end of April.

I also do not know why I got the RP so fast considering it is in Flanders.

They might have some professions that they do prioritize, or some companies or it is just a matter of luck.

I will keep you updated.

My update :)

RP: 1st Apr, 2022

Finally approved!!

My concern is, my daughter's medical record was done on 1st Oct, 2021.

(It has to be within 6 months, but I didn't realize that it took so long).

@amansoalie 

WP submitted 4 Feb 2022

WP granted 16 March 2022

Annex 46 granted 28 March 2022

D-visa submitted 24 March 2022 (still waiting and i received email that the embassy sent my application to Immigration
Office (FPS Home Affairs)
)

What's that mean gents?

@amansoalie 

WP submitted 4 Feb 2022

WP granted 16 March 2022

D-visa submitted 24 March 2022 (still waiting and i received email that the embassy sent my application ... - @tabunama

Congratulations!

Which region?

Did you submit your visa D application before getting granted annex 46?

Thank you

@Emre2000 

Hi Dear,

I did not apply for it by myself. An agency submitted it on behalf of my company.

I guess they used Dutch.

Thanks.

Hi, Anyone applied for family reunion ( spouse, children) for visa and waiting for it ? How long generally take for dependent  after main applicant visa is approved.

I have submitted application for myself and dependents and received visa approval only to me. 

@amansoalie 

WP submitted 4 Feb 2022

WP granted 16 March 2022

D-visa submitted 24 March 2022 (still waiting and i received email that the embassy sent my ... - @gafarvictoir

Hi, I am applying for Visa D with Annex 46. It shouldn't be sent to Belgium again for verification, right? Because the document states that I have been granted Right to Work in Belgium. They will issue the visa immediately right ?

Hi everyone,

Here is my timeline:

Application: Fresh (change from student status to employee)
Region: Leuven, Flanders
Application Date: 17th Jan. 2022
Privacy Notice (no-reply email): 20th Jan. 2022
Application Approved: 28th Feb. 2022
WP approved: 28th Feb. 2022 (I know weirdly both the application and WP was approval were received on the same day)
SP (Annex 46): waiting

My current residence permit with student status is going to expire on 31st March. Does anyone know if I should apply for the renewal of this residence permit (with student status) or can I remain in Belgium after 31st March while I wait for the annex 46 to be issued?

Finally got my stay permit (annex 46) on 05th Apr. 2022
Also, for others who might face the same situation I faced (i.e. my existing residence permit expired on 31st March), you are allowed to remain in Belgium while you wait for single permit process to be over.
hi,

Hi, Did anyone received annex 46?

My timeline:
Application: 3th mar
Work permit: 9 Mar
Annex 46: Waiting
Does anyone know still how much time it will take to get Annex46?
@okndrmz Still waiting.
Which region? Fresh application or renewal?

@gafarvictoir Brussels. Fresh application

Closed