QIWA Transfer referred to my current employer

Can they use the reason that Iqamah not expired yet?

Hi any update in your case?

My company is close by the ministry of Justice because of unpaid rent,
I did not receive salary of 3 months but when another company wants to transfer me with Qiwa, I agreed with the contract.
The status is Pending for Approval of current emoloyer,
What will i do.
How can i transfer now

Just wait 14 days for Automatic Cancel/Reject, after Auto Cancel/Reject tell New employer to request again in Qiwa and you accept it after that , Status will change to “PENDING FOR NOTICE PERIOD COMPLETION” and you need to wait 90 days. Transfer date written in Qiwa.

my issue is different with others i accept transfer request on qiwa now today showing 59 days notice period, i changed my mind and work with old company, how i canceled transfer process????

Hello everyone,
I Recieved request on Qiwa platform from new employer and I accepted that request and after that it's showing pending for current employer approval.
My question is for how many days the request will be there on Qiwa portal if my employer will not accept.
Can someone guide me on this case.

Hello everyone can you guys help me and give your opinion because my eqama is expired next month august 8th and i was able to transfer to my new employer.last june 17th i accept the offer from qiwa from my new employer and then my current employer accept it also then after 21 days my status in qiwa is canceled because my new employer did not complete the requirements from qiwa that cause cancel and after that i talk to my new employer if that is okay because of that but they said they will send me again a new request from them.is this possible to happen or anyone of you received same issues?

brother tell me what was you  transfer date in your qiwa? and which date your request apear cancel in your qiwa status?

The request is on june 17,2021 then i see cancel   last july 9th.did you have any idea about this issues brother?

Are u sure,,?

new employer if not take any action after transfer date 14 days, transfer request will be automatically calculated

if current employer not take any action after 14 days transfer request will be automatically canceled,
if your contract is finished from current employer and your new employer NAQATY is high then current employer, transfer request will be approved after 14 days automatically,

Dear sir.
Pending for notice period this my status now. what will happen after 90 days. It will transfer without current employer approval or not. I don't have any contract with current employer .
Is it possible to cancel or enter exit visa for the employer while in this period.

Currently how many days is showing Pending for you.

As of now your current employer can't do anything for you
They can't exit you & even Huroob also not possible

Same issue like me brother but now my status is cancelled because my new emloyer did not complete the requirement for transfer but they told me they will do again the request.

20 days remaining

Is it sure? That the company or old kafeel cant do anything as long as your having a notice period?

Ok i read the whole thread. Got a one or two answers that I've been looking for but not clear as a crytal.  So my question is this. I accepted a contract from qiwa. And it says Notice period of 90 days. My iqama will expire this September 1 2021. Let skip for 30days, my iqama is expired. question 1 What will happen to the 90days period? 2.Will i be transferred instantly once my iqama expires? 3. Why are there 2 option available? employers approval and notice period. Are both technically related, like if the current employer approve the request will it change to notice period? Thanks

I think may be you visit the office of the ministry of labor and human resources so that it would all be clear.,,

Dear two status can not show at the same time , if status is notice period then iqama expiry does not matter after your notice period your new sponsor can resolve it

easy way if your sponsor is happily agreed to release you use the support option to cancel  the request of transfer by using complain option.

ask for new sponsor to send you request again and ask your current sponsor to accept it without any notice period which he can do.

after that your request will go to MOL for approval and within few minutes to maximum 2 working days i will appear to your new sponsor and rest is clear case for him and you

Assalamualaikum brother.

So here is my problem. I worked 2018-2020. That part we have contract. Hard copy. Signed by me, my old employer and i think moi? So 2020 pandemic hit saudi. No int'l flight. I ask my old employer to find and transfer me. And he did. This is the current one. July 2020 i finished my contract with the old employer. Ask for a transfer. Done. Now this current employer i signed no contract, no whitpapers or hard copy or anything. Just went to his place and start working, but we have an agreement verbally. Amount of the salary, hours of work. And poof nothing happened. Now august 1 i received and accept a new contract from a new employer. My iqama will expire on sept 1 2021. So my question is. what is the base of the contract from my current employer if i signed no papers before transferring and after.  We all agreed, The old employer, the new employer and I all agreed that i will work only for a year. Nothing more and nothing less. Actually now im suffering from depression and anxiety. Especially today when he forbids me to enter his shop premises. Now i really dont know what to do

Good day Mr. Marvin of you will be able to transfer to your new employer. please don't forget about me.. because I'm still here..

Already I accept the request and status shows
  :-pending for current employer approval
But my current employer say in my system no any request coming or no massage coming.
  This request expire on 22 august then they will be automatically cancel.
  Already I complain to qiwa regarding this issue.

Hi Dileep

It might be Qiwa technical issue . Even I had the same issue . I was continuously following up with qiwa everyday . I sent email to them, they haven't replied it for almost 1 week . After my transfer request is expired , they replied saying that request is expired . When ever I called their customer service , they said they forwarded the complaint  to technical team and they will reply me . But customer service couldn't solve my issue . Ask your current employer to search the transfer request by entering your iqama number in their qiwa system.

Below is my story . And I almost about to loose my job because of qiwa technical issue .

My new employer sent 1st request and I accepted it in my qiwa login , but my current employer couldn't see the request in their system and after 14days  the request got expired
Again my new employer sent 2nd request after 14days , still its same issue and I raised complaint to qiwa , but there is no solution and request got expired

Then my new employer sent 3rd request and I accepted it . But the status didn't showed as Pending for current employer approval . It showed as PENDING COMPLETING TRANSFER IN ABSHER BY NEW EMPLOYER . Now my new employer called me and said it will be transferd by tomorrow and as per them they finished all the formalities . They will update me the transfer status tomorrow . They said 99 % transfer will be done .

Suggestions: Ask your current employer to prepare NOC letter stating that they do not have objection to transfer you to another company . Send that letter and write your complete issue to qiwa along with the transfer request number and your current employer establishment number by email to qiwa . Also its better to give that NOC letter to new employer and  ask them to go and approach ministry of labour and try to do transfer manually from MOL .
NOTE :  when you are sending email to Qiwa , send it in Arabic language , so that you will receive reply a bit fast . Also try to get information from all the sources , because it will take plenty of time to finish this process .

Hi!
Means by the third attempt your application not be referred to your current employer approval? Also its just one new employer or different.?

Thanks and best regards🙏🏻

Hi Sharma bro same question I need to ask ,!
Your 3rd attempt was not gone to current employer approval !
Or .is your current employer approved for 3rd attempt!!

Kindly explain what you known

Hi
yes its only one new employer who sent me transfer request for 3 times .
In my case , third request didnt went to current employer approval . May be its because my current employer is in red category

Yes bro
May be that's I think so
So all the best for your carrier

Sir, i have a job offer in new employer, my iqma is expired on august 21, 2021. according to the new employer they will renew my iqama and they will request also into qiwa portal for the request for transfer. I can transfer to a new employer without approval for my current employer or no?

in my qiwa portal also i did not found my contract nor company profile but in gosi there is.

Hi sir. It depends if your company is green status in niqatat(correct me with this term) but if your company is in red or in yellow you can directly transfer without their approval yet if its green on in platinum po they will direct to your current employer for their approval. The current contract of your previous job in your current employer doesn't exist in the qiwa only the new contract from your new employer will be reflected on it .

Ariel Carpon wrote:

Sir, i have a job offer in new employer, my iqma is expired on august 21, 2021. according to the new employer they will renew my iqama and they will request also into qiwa portal for the request for transfer. I can transfer to a new employer without approval for my current employer or no?

Still you need current employer approval.
You can go without approval only in below conditions
if your iqama is not renewed for more then a month
if your employer did not pay you 3 months salary
if your employer is in red status in naqtat

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes green status, the problem in my present employer have 5 jobs but no benefits no increment. In my contract I have only one job but this time its to much, they are abusing my capacity.

shafique shafee wrote:

My company is in red niqat my new company send me request at QIWA I have accepted it but now it's 1 week has been finished status is request pending with current employer even he is not paying Salary from 4 months.. Kindly guide me what to do?  Thanks

Same issue here with me. On 18 Aug'21 new employer sent me transfer request that I accepted. Then it is showing 'pending with current employer' but my current employer (niqatat small red)  havent received any request on his QIWA platform, so I'm hanging in air. What to do? Iqama is valid.

Hi,
My new employer had already transfer me to his name that i do not even know. Just found out later that Qiwa is for transfer he just told me that if i receive a code give it to him and i did. And he do all that thing in qiwa and his the one also approved the contract that he made without my consent and now i am under his sponsorship and dont like the contract. Can i stil cancel the transfer?

Hi,

I have accepted a contract from a new company and now the Qiwa status shows as "Pending for Current Employer Approval", but the current employer claims that he has not received any request for approval,

Does anyone know the reason for that ? Is there a specific time frame for the request to reflect in current employers system ?

Me and my colleague got a tranfer request on Qiwa on june 5th(5-06-21).  Since my colleague's Iqama bieng expired for 2 months, his transfer has been completed within 2 days after the request.(7-06-21). My case was different, my iqama was valid then it expires on 27-08-21. The staus is 'Pending for notice period completion' and days remaining for it is 1 day(5-09-21). Below status it says transfer date is '5-09-21'.
Since my current is not allowing me to transfer:
1. Do i have any chance like my colleague (auto tranfer) since my iqama expired during notice period?

2. After how many days or months should i apply in Qiwa to get an auto tranfer like my colleague?

3. If i apply again in 6th September (6-09-21). will i get an auto tranfer?

Makintosh wrote:

Me and my colleague got a tranfer request on Qiwa on june 5th(5-06-21).  Since my colleague's Iqama bieng expired for 2 months, his transfer has been completed within 2 days after the request.(7-06-21). My case was different, my iqama was valid then it expires on 27-08-21. The staus is 'Pending for notice period completion' and days remaining for it is 1 day(5-09-21). Below status it says transfer date is '5-09-21'.
Since my current is not allowing me to transfer:
1. Do i have any chance like my colleague (auto tranfer) since my iqama expired during notice period?

2. After how many days or months should i apply in Qiwa to get an auto tranfer like my colleague?

3. If i apply again in 6th September (6-09-21). will i get an auto tranfer?

your can get auto transfer only one your iqama is expired for more then or equal to two months
if you did not get salary form last 3 months. or if your company is be RED in naqtat.

Hi my iqama is expired after one month of my probation period but still the employer has not given a joining date and is delaying and wants me to wait for one more month without salary....
I got a new job offer if I accept it will I get immediate transfer or should I wait for one month of expiry