QIWA Transfer referred to my current employer

TariqHameed wrote:
Arsal7 wrote:
TariqHameed wrote:

Dear
Thank you for your detailed answer,
what about the final exit? can they make me final exit? if I am transferred from another company to current supplier..

in case, i have completed my agreement and before 3 months i notify them that I don't want to renew my agreement, in this scenario, will my current employer allow me to move to new employer or he will try to issue final exit? even if I don't want final exit?

i believe there will be some kind of law. bcx I listened that if some one transfer to the another employer, that another employer cannot force for final exit.

of course, there will be some kind of law that no body can force somebody to work

B. R
Tariq

The truth is he can force that if he wants to in some ways.
It is always depends on the company policies and contract terms.
You were transferred way back, you should check the terms of your contract.
If your contract is basically limitless/fixed based then there is a chance that he have got the full authority over your visa.
Try to make your way through talking and in a polite way.

Hello Arsal,
sorry was offline for couple of months,

let me explain you about my contract,
it is mentioned as following

Clause 09:- if second party (employee) wanted to leave the job before the expiry date of contract, he must notify / submit written notice before three months and shall bear all cost (don't know which type of cost)
Clause 10:- the contract period is for 2 years from the date of signature and will be renewed automatically if there is no objection from any party. (employee / employer)

Clause 12:- if there is skipped / not mentioned in this contract shall be deal as per Labor Law of KSA.

this contract i signed (document) on 10/08/2010. after that there is nothing between us.
what i understand that, as per this contract I have still remaining 1 year almost, so its mean that I can submit my resigned on 10/05/2022 to 10/08/2022 (3 months notice period)

anyhow, this is my contract details,
now to the point,
i have very good offer and really i don't want to miss that offer, want to move to new employer, what is your suggestions?

Best Regards
Tariq Hameed

Talk to your employer about the transfer.

Can current company allow to give exit after qiwa request approval ? My current company already accepted request.

Qiwa status showing transfer completing by absher new employer

muhdrupak wrote:

Qiwa status showing transfer completing by absher new employer

If your transfer is completed in absher then your old company cannot put a final exit.

Thank you for reply
How many time need to complete transfer already my new company  deposit money Thursday still not complete?

muhdrupak wrote:

Thank you for reply
How many time need to complete transfer already my new company  deposit money Thursday still not complete?

If your absher showing new employer then, it's all done.

Good evening. My current employer is forcing me to enter there accommodation. They said if i will not enter they will report me as huroob. Technically im unemployed as my current employer cannot found a new client for me. Now i already approve a qiwa request and signed the job offer. Can my current employer still can report me as huroob. Or what is much better to do aside from entering the accommodation. Because if i will enter i cannot go out from there some are waiting to be sent home for 3 months now

Liam Noah wrote:

Good evening. My current employer is forcing me to enter there accommodation. They said if i will not enter they will report me as huroob. Technically im unemployed as my current employer cannot found a new client for me. Now i already approve a qiwa request and signed the job offer. Can my current employer still can report me as huroob. Or what is much better to do aside from entering the accommodation. Because if i will enter i cannot go out from there some are waiting to be sent home for 3 months now

Yes, he can.
Are you getting your salary?
Is your iqama valid?

Hi Marven am facing the same issue.  My new employer is unable to request QIWA transfer. 

Please let me know how to deal with this situation

Only 3 days, if iqama not renewed you can transfer, not 1 month. I saw it in other post.

Hi! what i read from qiwa once your current employer did not response within 14 days it will automatically deleted and will leave a message that your current employer did not agree.

LDimportado29 wrote:

Hi! what i read from qiwa once your current employer did not response within 14 days it will automatically deleted and will leave a message that your current employer did not agree.

No, it's not like that. Some request are still lurking in the Qiwa portal platform system for more than 2 months and it hasn't been canceled yet. Status indicate it's pending. The 14 days is not applicable for current (present) employer. It is for the auto-cancel of the transfer request in case the employee failed to accept neither reject the transfer request within 10 days of the sending date.

Hello guys. I applied for multiple jobs Here in Riyadh. And one of those Jobs send a request on my qiwa. My question is do I need to reject it to receive another job offer? Or can i receive another offer even if the 1st request is there? Please do answer. Thank you.

Leo Katigbak wrote:

Hello guys. I applied for multiple jobs Here in Riyadh. And one of those Jobs send a request on my qiwa. My question is do I need to reject it to receive another job offer? Or can i receive another offer even if the 1st request is there? Please do answer. Thank you.

Yes, even if the first offer is there, you can see several digital employment contracts created by new employer in the Qiwa Platform. Review the terms and conditions of employment contract by following these steps:

1.    Log-in to your account in Qiwa platform
2.    Go to employee contracts service
3.    From “Requests” choose a contract from the lists
4.    Review the contract request, then accept it or reject it. Do this one at a time

Bear in mind that you (employee) have only 10 days to accept or reject the online transfer request.

Dear Sir,

My new employer already submitted request for transfer to qiwa, my current employer said i need to pay 10,000sar first before they accept but i said to him i have still salary to them for month of Jan. 2022, Feb. 2022 and settlement and deduct to that but they will not agree. I have a notice of transfer to that company, this my 3rd time to transfer so what they are doing is legal? and they have to right to hold my transfer?

file  a case in labor thru onlibne system. if your transactions is legit then nothing to worry

Thank you for the reply.. So this is not affecting my transfer?

before you proceed in your new sponsor double check your absher first if its already change (sponsor name)

My current sponsor said that the request of transfer from my new employer can't see on their system. They said it will expire in 3 days but if i check in my Qiwa the status is still pending for current employer approval. So what is the really problem of this. Their company have problem?

new employer sent me contract and i accepted.my current kafeel also agreed to transfer but the trnasfer request not showing to the current employer on QIWA.
infact transfer request not updated in current kafeel system(qiwa).?/
Any one have info in this regards, please share.
(My kafeel 100%% agreed to accept trnasfer request)

This is the same of my situation, my current employer said that not appear (transfer request) on their system, anybody can answer or advise?

what if the current company is not isssuing medical insurance for the past 5 months. and removed the housing allowamce which was written in the contract? is there any chance that i can asked them to just accept the transfer?

mae Villanueva wrote:

what if the current company is not isssuing medical insurance for the past 5 months. and removed the housing allowamce which was written in the contract? is there any chance that i can asked them to just accept the transfer?

In fact, foreign expat cannot renew iqama without proof of valid medical insurance. Also, removing housing allowance with valid employment contract is a blatant breach of contract. You can lodge a complaint in the POLO near to your place. Ensure to bring photo copy of your employment contract which was verified and notarized by POLO.

Not issuing a medical insurance and removing your housing allowance cannot justify to substantiate your local transfer.

If you have job offer from other company, ask for demand letter. Talk to your current company to issue you a release letter. If they both agree, local transfer of your sponsorship becomes lawful.

okay thank you for your answer.. and what if the current employer still rejected the demand letter?

and by the way i was local hired here in saudi arabia jeddah.. i was just transferred thru this qiwa app.. and the contract is in the system which was approved by the ministry of human resources

If my current employer rejected my iqama transfer and my contract with them expires four days later. Can I simply wait until they give me an exit visa then wait until the day after my contract expires then transfer it without their approval or am I reading the rules incorrectly.

mae Villanueva wrote:

okay thank you for your answer.. and what if the current employer still rejected the demand letter?

and by the way i was local hired here in saudi arabia jeddah.. i was just transferred thru this qiwa app.. and the contract is in the system which was approved by the ministry of human resources

In your situation, all you can do is to secure the consent and approval of your current (present) employer company to transfer to another (new) employer.

Bear in mind that local transfer of sponsorship is not a legal right of foreign expat. It is subject to the discretion of your current (present) employer company approval and sanctioned by the Saudi authority MOL/MOI.

lostinparadice wrote:

If my current employer rejected my iqama transfer and my contract with them expires four days later. Can I simply wait until they give me an exit visa then wait until the day after my contract expires then transfer it without their approval or am I reading the rules incorrectly.

Once the current employer applied a final exit only visa for your iqama, you have no more chance to transfer to another company.

@Arsal7
Hello sir, all of us have issues when it comes to transfer an employer, my company said that they Will are not allowing us to transfer other company specially with same nature of business. And also they are telling that it is stated in our contract.. anything you can advice me?? My iqama will expire more or less in 4 months. If I tell my company that I will resign and request for transfer they give me an exit... can someone help me. Thank you
@Arsal7
Hello sir, all of us have issues when it comes to transfer an employer, my company said that they Will are not allowing us to transfer other company specially with same nature of business. And also they are telling that it is stated in our contract.. anything you can advice me?? My iqama will expire more or less in 4 months. If I tell my company that I will resign and request for transfer they give me an exit... can someone help me. Thank you
- @christopherdemesa
It is not your right to get the transfer without the permission of your employer.
You need permission.
That's it.

@Arsal7 my iqama is expired and work permit also just 2 days before , but my company is in platinum , in this case the request will go to employer , or i can take direct transfer  . please help

If expired, should go for direct transfer
all the best
@Arsal7

Hi, good morning, am facing the problem now after i transfer with new company because my previous company did not renew my iqama that's why i look another company. And right now my new company am working they are not also renew my iqama untill now to date.

My question is can i look another company since this company not renewing my company despite they approved in qiwa?
@Arsal7

Hi, good morning, am facing the problem now after i transfer with new company because my previous company did not renew my iqama that's why i look another company. And right now my new company am working they are not also renew my iqama untill now to date.

My question is can i look another company since this company not renewing my company despite they approved in qiwa?
- @catipay006
Yes, you can get the transfer.
Think carefully and take the transfer if you find another good job.
Hello everyone, I have a questions. Because of my iqama expired almost 2 months, one company offer me a job, so they upload contract in qiwa I accept then they approved it. But the problem here after I moved to this new company untill now my iqama did not yet renew them.

My question is can I look another company since my iqama still not renew?
Thank you for any one who can answer this
@Arsal7

My Company is i. red Category . Employer didnt make my Iqama .On 85 day the the put final exit .After 94 Days New Company send me a Request on Qiwa I accpet the req after request send to the Currnent Employer for approval.

I Cant Understand?????????
Hello Sir,

I have a question. I recently joined a company through  recruitment agency 1 month back and due to some issues i want to leave. I am still under probationary period of 90 days and as per the qiwa contract, i have the right to terminate the contract within this period. I am a local transfer since i am born here in Jeddah and i already have a job offer from new company. My current employer is forcing me to complete the contract. Please guide me what are my options here if they are not convinced for transfer since you cannot forced somebody to work. Thanks
@Arsal7

My Company is i. red Category . Employer didnt make my Iqama .On 85 day the the put final exit .After 94 Days New Company send me a Request on Qiwa I accpet the req after request send to the Currnent Employer for approval.

I Cant Understand?????????
- @asifsiddiqui91
You have final exit?
You are done.
Only your employer can cancel the final exit.
You can't get the transfer while having final exit.

Hi,

My current employer said me about transfer through Qiwa I am tried to transfer through Qiwa in the last 2 days but the problem is ther is no data available of mine and the Qiwa profile shown me unemployed and there is no data available about my current Company/Sponsor

In that case what we can do ?

Can we transfer without current employer  approval?

Can we get transfer without Qiwa portal ??

Gha

Hi ,

I have problem that I wanna transfer  bcz of Iqama expire  agreement finished and also pending salaries more then three.
But when my new employer try to send request through Qiwa ....
The Qiwa show me Unqualified 😓
In this case what should I do ?
What the ligal way to solve?
- @Arsal