QIWA Transfer referred to my current employer

Hi ,

I have problem that I wanna transfer  bcz of Iqama expire  agreement finished and also pending salaries more then three.
But when my new employer try to send request through Qiwa ....
The Qiwa show me Unqualified 😓
In this case what should I do ?
What the ligal way to solve?
- @Arsal
- @Muhammadsahir02
Are you working for a labor supply company?
@Arsal7

No it's Contracting company of construction
@Arsal7

Thise is the message when my new employer sending a request on Qiwa. 👇

The employee who's service is transferred has final exit permit .
What's the legal things that I can do against thise???
@Arsal7

Thise is the message when my new employer sending a request on Qiwa. 👇

The employee who's service is transferred has final exit permit .
What's the legal things that I can do against thise???
- @Muhammadsahir02
You have final exit dear.
You are done.
You can't do anything now.
You can put a case against your current employer but i suggest you to have a talk with him.
Ask him to cancel your final exit.

@Arsal7 Goodmorning !im facing same issues, my iqama is expired for 3 days, my question is, it is possible to transfer a company even if i am under Manpower Agency? Without consent or approval of  my current company and Manpower agency??  Please I really need an answer to this.!! TIA

@Arsal7 Goodmorning !im facing same issues, my iqama is expired for 3 days, my question is, it is possible to transfer a company even if i am under Manpower Agency? Without consent or approval of  my current company and Manpower agency??  Please I really need an answer to this.!! TIA

- @Gemini19

No, you can't.

@Arsal7

@Arsal7 why can you explain please thank you

If your iqama is expired you can take transfer in any other company. There is no any issue. Make sure it's expired
I just need clear explanation to this,   Because in the law it says like this,

3. Your iqama or labor card expires. As per
Saudi laws, you can apply for an auto
transfer of sponsorship after three days of
your igama or labor card expiry.

@Osman Bey  have you experienced about this? Or you know someone from agency who is already been tranfered for this kind of scenario???

@Arsal7 you are free now.. you can get transfer to any other organization without consent of your current company.. but one your iqama will renew without tranfer then you cannot get transfer

@Arsal7 why can you explain please thank you

- @Gemini19

Manpower company's employees are not eligible for transfer.
I am sorry.
This is the true.
Don't try it.
Your employer will be informed through qiwa and he would do anything whatever he like to do.

@Arsal7  how about new employer was sending the job contract to qiwa already and employee accepted it.. but till now current employer has no action to reject or accept.. what will happen next? Is the employee can transfer to a new employer or still no possible??

@Arsal7  how about new employer was sending the job contract to qiwa already and employee accepted it.. but till now current employer has no action to reject or accept.. what will happen next? Is the employee can transfer to a new employer or still no possible??

- @sangalangjaymar

Not possible.
After 14 days the request will be cancelled automatically if your current employer doesn't respond at all.

if request is rejected by current employer so , after same new employer can send the request again or not ?????
if request is rejected by current employer so , after same new employer can send the request again or not ?????
- @Enga838

Yes, he can send it again but you still have to get the approval from the employer.

@Enga838  Request can be send as many time as new employer wants to, but if old employer keeps rejecting so there is no use, Best solution is give your new employer contact number of old one and let them talk directly. but do inform yourself first to your old employer that you are going to do that.

my current employer is closed his company and my iqama is expired, i accepted request from new employer, after accepting in QIWA its showing pending for current employer approval, is it over ride to new employer and approve my request and how many days may take ?
@Arsal7
send me your CV on ***.sa will try to solve your problem.
Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello and ghod day to everyone. I just needed clarifications. I signed a new contract/offer letter to a different company dating July 20, 2022 and waiting for my start date but I'm trying to reach them out somehow and I was told that qiwa is not working where they have to put my contract in. Now I'm getting anxious since I resigned from my previous company last August 1 2022. My question is how long will it take for them to process the transfer? And since i received and signed the offer letter what if they fail to transfer my papers to them? And last how long do I have before the previous employer sent an exit visa for me if I fail to join a new Company? Thank You.

Hello and ghod day to everyone. I just needed clarifications. I signed a new contract/offer letter to a different company dating July 20, 2022 and waiting for my start date but I'm trying to reach them out somehow and I was told that qiwa is not working where they have to put my contract in. Now I'm getting anxious since I resigned from my previous company last August 1 2022. My question is how long will it take for them to process the transfer? And since i received and signed the offer letter what if they fail to transfer my papers to them? And last how long do I have before the previous employer sent an exit visa for me if I fail to join a new Company? Thank You.
-@moonscar23

Find a new job.

Your old employer will wait from 60 to 90 days and after that he will put final exit on your visa.

Find another company.

Forget about the one you have signed a letter for.

That letter has no value befor the transfer.

Hi, To initiate a transfer request by new employer it don't take much time, it just few minutes.

Check the Nitaqat category of the company, it might be red or they might be have some violation registered that is why they might not be able to send you Sponsor transfer request.

Regarding Qiwa and sponsor transfer procedure you may watch these videos.

[link moderated]

[link moderated]

[link moderated]

Best wishes

RJ

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : External links/self promotion
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@moonscar23 Dear this is normal now a days QIWA is not working so you better visit your new employee personally and meet face to face if you have already get job offer letter form that and clear things out. Do not depend only on that in the mean time search for other options

Regards

@moonscar23 hi i had the same issue. My new employeer cannot put my new contract in iqama though they said they already started transferring manually. Cross finger this will be over soon. I hope yours too

@Plainandpastel typo qiwa

i have also signed a offer letter and company that i will join is saying that the Qiwa network is down. what should i do please tell

@moonscar23 sane issue with me. they are saying qiwa is not working

can I terminate my contract in quwa once i reach my 1 year in my new company? I have 2 years contract in qiwa but im planing to terminate my contract

Dear i have some bad dabits on my iqama like mobily bill and credit card can I transfer my employer through qiwa without pay these bad dabits .

Or its make a problem in qiwa process ?

Kindly guide me

Hi ill just asking to this matter if my company renew my iqama then i want to transfer other job could possible i pay all the months remaing that they renew or theres specific amount,or the new employer they are the one who paid for me .

Hi, ill just asking to this matter example my current employer renew my iqama and i have plan to apply other company(other employer) should i pay the cost of renewed of my iqama or the new employer they are the one paid and shoulder if i transfer to them.

my Qiwa status is PENDING UPON NOTICE PERIOD COMPLETION ,and there is a Transfer Date specified.

My question is: what if after due date of Transfer Date comes and my current employer refuse to let me transfer to the new employer?

Hi,

kindly advise

I quite my job during my probationary period and wanted to join another company. Its been 2 months but my previous company not accepting online request shared in QIWA , also not clearing pending payment.

In QIWA system its showing notice period  completion 62 days. my new company cant wait so long for transfer. when i call my previous company , they are making reasons to not accept the online request.

Kindly advise what should I do in such case

wait for 62 days to finish or ask politely to your previous employer to accept the QIWA. Thats the only way. Goodluck

@charlietrinidad31 “PENDING UPON NOTICE PERIOD COMPLETION“ if its turns zero (0) its means done you completed it  And the status will change into “PENDING TRANSFER BY NEW EMPLOYER TRU ABSHER” the new employer can finish the process by paying the transfer fee tru absher. Thats it. Just pray your Current/previous employer will not give you Exit visa because new employer cannot transfer you even you completer the the notice period.

@Jherico Joves The New employer should pay the Iqama renewed if they are willing to pay.

My iqama is expired  2 days ago and i got a new job , and i registered in qiwa but i did not have any contarcts from current employer and if the new employer send transfer request , it can be approved without the approval of current employer ?

@mcccccc YES because your Iqama is already Expired

Hello everyone,I need Help, my qiwa contract is 2 yrs, right now i'm 1 year done with my contract, I got an offer with another company, the thing is i still not done with my contract, but my current company is not renewing my iqama for 3 months already, and they are in red status, do i have a chance in transferring another company without be chased or sued by my current employer?