QIWA Transfer referred to my current employer

My opinion it will be considered as accepted same as in visa re-entry case if employer doesn't respond it is considered as accepted.

If he want to reject the transfer request he should have to give any valid reasons

My opinion it will be considered as accepted same as in visa re-entry case if employer doesn't respond it is considered as accepted.

If he want to reject the transfer request he should have to give any valid reasons

azam333 wrote:

I accepted the offer in Qiwa, after that it goes for "current employer approval", if my current employer does not respond or not take any action to the request within the given time, what will happen in this case? Will it be considered as accepted or rejected? will my sponsorship be transferred or not to the new employer?

My questions are

1) Within how many days the current employer must accept/reject the request? As I have resigned 03 months ago, then on what basis they can reject it?

2) Should I have to resign again after accepting the transfer request in QIWA or the old resignation is enough?

3) What if current employer doesn't respond to the request? It will be considered as "auto cancelled" or "accepted"? My opinion it is considered accepted, as in visa re-entry case if employer doesn't respond, it is considered accepted

If you came here on a company visa then your current employer has total control over you and your visa.
He can reject the request without any reason.
It is the law.
And that request will be cancelled after some days.
I don't know the exact period.
Some guys have said that after 10 days it will be cancelled.

daniczdcm wrote:

Sir, may I ask? If ever I asked my current employer to give me final exit visa then suddenly I got a new contract before the final exit visa expire, who can cancel my final exit visa, the current employer or the new employer?

Your old employer.

Hi,  i already accept the request on qiwa the problem is my current employer dont want to accept the request .. they want me to go for final exit.. as far as i know my current employer cannot decline the request in qiwa unless you have a violation .

Martin Ian A?asco Juloya wrote:

Hi,  i already accept the request on qiwa the problem is my current employer dont want to accept the request .. they want me to go for final exit.. as far as i know my current employer cannot decline the request in qiwa unless you have a violation .

NO.
He can decline the request. The laws give him that authority. Do not be foolish to deny or challenge it.

So i dont have any other option? Much better to go exit?

So i dont have any other option? Much better to go exit?

Yes.
But you can convince your employer to let you stay.
And may be he will let you continue your job.

Hi,

As per qiwa website.
Employees should accept the employer transfer request within 10 days from submission. Otherwise, the request will be invalidated.

Hello ,

I just joined in new company before 3 weeks. i got new offer
Since i am in 90 days probation period , and as per my contract i can resign during probation period but my question -
1) will  i be able to transfer to new company through Qiwa
2) Should i need my current employer approval? or since i am in probation period transfer will occur automatically when i (employee) accept in qiwa ?

Please need the information urgently

You should accept the request from new employer within 10 days ,after it will get expired

Any person got a auto approval of sponsorship transfer request which was pending for current employer approval in Qiwa after 10 days?

dear you got any solution???

My company is in red niqat my new company send me request at QIWA I have accepted it but now it's 1 week has been finished status is request pending with current employer even he is not paying Salary from 4 months.. Kindly guide me what to do?  Thanks

shafique shafee wrote:

My company is in red niqat my new company send me request at QIWA I have accepted it but now it's 1 week has been finished status is request pending with current employer even he is not paying Salary from 4 months.. Kindly guide me what to do?  Thanks

Go to Labour ministry or ask your new employer to get in contact with them as soon as possible.

Thanks for your reply man.. I discussed today with new employer he said try to visit ministry of labor.. I don't know really what I have to do.. Things looking so tough..

shafique shafee wrote:

Thanks for your reply man.. I discussed today with new employer he said try to visit ministry of labor.. I don't know really what I have to do.. Things looking so tough..

Go there.
You will get help.

The employee will have 10 days to accept the request of the new employer... after 10 days it will expire...

For any questions related to QIWA kindly go to QIWA Website Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ) for further guidance...

or follow the below link:

https://www.qiwa.sa/en/employee-transfer

Hi ,
I wants to know my transfer request is pending for approval of current employer,
But my current employer is in red ,in this condition who will approve my request

After 14 days mine got auto cancelled.what will happen after?

MAy i know what was your Status Showed in the Qiwa??
1) Pending Notice Period To Be Completed
2) Pending For Current Employer Approval

Option 2 brother
"Pending for approval of current employer"
But my employer is in red
Who will approve?

Saad Siddique wrote:

Option 2 brother
"Pending for approval of current employer"
But my employer is in red
Who will approve?

I think you can bypass your current employer.
Ask the new employer to contact jawazat immediately.

Hi to everyone,

I received a transfer request on QIWA port and the moment i accepted the request my company put my final exit. I have already sent non renewal of contract email to my company. Is there any solution?

He can decline without any reason.
You should have discussed this with the company before accepting a new job on Qiwa.

Bilal Qayyum Mir wrote:

Hi to everyone,

I received a transfer request on QIWA port and the moment i accepted the request my company put my final exit. I have already sent non renewal of contract email to my company. Is there any solution?

If you came here on their visa then there is no alternative bro.
Convince them to give you the transfer otherwise it would be better to continue work for them.

Hello guys peace upon you all!

Please enligthen me with my situation right now.

1st of all. I Came from red nitaqat company and they didnt renew our iqama for almost 2 years. They cant renew iqama because of the status.. Then I already transferred to my new employer last april 17,2021 via qiwa system and so far the status is "approved". But until now they are refusing to pay my iqama renewal/fines. And they are forcing me to pay all the amount which is 28k saudi riyals. To be honest where can I get that big amount of money? I have no source of income. And I only have 14ksr here to lessen the amount to be paid and the remaining amount will be deducted to my salary. But i dont want that tk be happend. But instead of giving me a solution or something to ease my mental health they told me that they will file an exit visa for me.
But I review my contract tru qiwa system and I read this.

*Obligations of first party:
The first party(new employer) bears all the fees of the second party(me) recruitment/transfer,residency fee, work permit and its renewal and ANY resulti g fines(it includes my iqama?)change of occupation and etc.......

*the probitionary period. The second party is subjected to a probitionary period 90 days starting from the commencement of his work. The two parties/party have the right to terminate the contract during this period.

So this are my questions:
1. Obviously they have violated the contract especially the paying of "any resulting fines/residence fee,work permit. How can I report them? Enlighten me with this statement written on the contract maybe I misinterpreted it.

2.during 90 days of probition and I want to transfer to a new employer asap. It is allowed? Is there any fees or some procedures to follow? Do I need to remind them that I will resign a month  before the end of my probitionary period?

3. And they told me that i am the reason why they have too may queus for the applicant and they need to force evict me to proceed the system? It is my fault? I already tried to convince them but they are eager to remove me. I told them that I will transfer so that the burden will lift off. But they will issue me exit visa instead of transferring.  Why? Are they scared to be reported?

Who approved your tronsfer request on qiwa
Because your company was in red

I m facing same problem, my is in red but on qiwa my status is showing "pending for current employer"
Plz guide me in this situation who will
approved

The new employer brother will approve. The old.employer with red nitaqat cannot reject or deny that because you are eligible for transfer already. Try to follow up your new employer

Saad Siddique wrote:

Who approved your tronsfer request on qiwa
Because your company was in red

I m facing same problem, my is in red but on qiwa my status is showing "pending for current employer"
Plz guide me in this situation who will
approved

Your new employer.
Ask him to go to jawazat.

palathumpattu jose wrote:

Hi,
I have joined to a new company 2 months(currently probation period) before and I got a better offer from another employer.Can I transfer the sponsorship to the new one?
Please help

Yes, you can.
Ask your current employer that you want to leave.
They will terminate your contract. And after that you will be able to join any other company.
You will have 60 days after the contract termination to join another company.

My employer all documents OK but my transfer sponsorship without inform kafeel

How I terminate the contract on qiwa, now I transfer finished time 2 weeks

I have same problem please tell me now I paid more 4000 riyal transfer fee

dear all
I get a much better offer then my current company contract and I want to switch to new company.
If I complete my contract with my current company and did not renew it can I get transfer or can i go on final exit and comeback on new visa. some one told me in new system if you go on final exit you cannot come to ksa for three years
please guide me

Hi
My friend what happens to your transfer request
Because I have same issue
Can you guide me plz

Hi
My friend if the current employer is in red
In that condition transfer request after 10 days will accept or reject?

Good Day everyone

I want ask regarding QIWA latest updated in June 2021. My contract will be finish on September 2, 2021. But i heard we need still approval from old employer if your work permit or your Iqamah not expired yet. My Iqamah expiry on November, 9 2021. If the owner refuse or decline my new contract, what should i do. Because my owner before blackmail to Nepalese sister, if you want transfer pay 10.000 riyal or if you go back home i will banned you for 3 years. There is no choice than she renew her contract for 2 years. I'm worry will be same like my friend.

Dear arsal
I asked to them that said it approve automatic

How if the old company is GREEN HIGH NITAQAT? how if they will reject the new contract and they do blackmail