QIWA Transfer referred to my current employer

during probation period you have rights to change the company do read your contract

Dear ,
i am facing the same issue.
company in red ,who will approve in qiwa. If you have any idea please advise.

Meraj hasan65 wrote:

Dear ,
i am facing the same issue.
company in red ,who will approve in qiwa. If you have any idea please advise.

You current employer.

Dear Arsal7,
Thank you for you prompt reply.
Issue is that there is no mandoob in office,and mandood has withdraw his qiwa account and joined another company.So nobody is having qiwa access.

Dear Arsal7,
Thank you for you prompt reply.
Issue is that there is no mandoob in office,and mandood has withdraw his qiwa account and joined another job, nobody is having qiwa access.

How much I pay if I transfer another employer?

My 1st request in qima is canceled due to my notice period is not completed. When can new employer sent a new request. I mean timeline and how times he can sent request of transfer. As my iqama going to expires in oct 13

Than why no approval my request even my 3 selry pending please guide me

juberahmed1241 wrote:

Than why no approval my request even my 3 selry pending please guide me

3 straight salaries?
Or 3 salaries of different months?

Yes June July August my selry pending

juberahmed1241 wrote:

Ask the new employer to visit jawazaat.

My contract expired but my iqama have time

juberahmed1241 wrote:

Jun , july , aug pending... contact your new employer he can process the documents. make sure you did not recieve any part of salary , some companies do pay the allownces for food or anything which is good enough for them to proof they are paying salary on time.
and you must complain to MOL if you have not recieved salary so they can do the transfer also but new employer must be with you

Good day...sir may problem I want back to may current employer here in riyadh but may problem I sign contract and transfer may iqama to may new company I'm working already for 2months to new company what will we do sir..please guide me..thanks

Hi, is there any difference for someone who wants to change employer under probationary period with the following situation.

1.) Signed an Employment Agreement but without QIWA Request and IQAMA still expired and still under the name of my OLD SPONSOR...

will they still ask me for a fine if ever I leave the company if i have this kind of status with my new company?

2.)Qiwa Request and sponsorship transfer DONE..

TIA....

But how sir..I don't like may new company to much work 10hours duty here in redtag riyadh saudi Arabia.. I want back to may old employer..please help me..thanks

since your sponsorship has already been transferred to them, but you are still under probationary period, and now you wanted to terminate the contract, you can just tell them that you will not be continuing to work with them anymore..

but you will have to pay them since you are the one who wants to terminat the contract.

Need permission for current employer for  approval before you can move to another employer specially your current employer is holding platinum or green category is difficult to transfer without your current sponsor approval. But if you are willing to transfer to new employer you have to submit for resignation in one  month notice period for their knowledge so that they can find for your replacement., OK

you can report to labor ministry directly and find new employer and bring new offer letter you can transferred automatic without your current sponsor approval if your salary are pending for 3 months you can transfer easily.

normal hors is 8 hours if there is extra hours its considers as over time.

What about if the employer is asking for 24,000SR even if I already notify them 3 months before, I completed 5.4 years in my current employer and I have 8 months remaining. I didn't sign any contract except the first contract that available in my gosi, Joining date April 2016. and My Basic is 3000SR, They Calculate it with My Basic time to 8 months.

Dear sir,  i'm facing problem. My kofil told me i have to transfer other kofil that's way  i contact to new kofil and he send transfer request to   my old koifil.  But my old kofil Doesn't accept that transfer request and he don't received my call. That'sway  i can't contact with him.   My iqama will expiree 06.10.201.  I have only 2 day's.  I want to know some information.

If my iqama will expire then my new kofils transfer request will accept directly or  i need old kofil approval??       

If my old Kofil no response 10 days the transfer request  will  close automaticlly then my qiwa payment will cut or not?

Dears
I need some clear information about the new system especially switching to another company,
my situation,
i joined current employer in August 2009, unfortunately I worked here without sponsorship almost 1 year and got signed work agreement on August 2010, the contract was 2 year, now we are in October 2021, as per this calculation my old contract is still valid up to August 2022. (there is no new contract online, GOSI, Quwa, Mudad etc) even Quwa it is showing "" Un Employed""
in above contract case, my old contract is existing? or should we have online contract? (which i don't)

there is 100% chance that I will get new job offer in month of November or December 2021, what will be the procedure? how can I leave current employer??
1- Do I need to request my new employer to bear with me some time until August 2022, to join them?
2- same time I need to resign Current employer once i get new job offer?
3- is it a smooth transaction?
4- I transferred to current employer from my previous Saudi Kafeel, can my current employer make me final exit even if I am not willing to leave Saudi Arabia?

bcz my current employer have very bad history on switching to another company,

is new system implemented or still on experimental ? 

Best Regards
Tariq

Teh Zeeb42 wrote:

Dear sir,  i'm facing problem. My kofil told me i have to transfer other kofil that's way  i contact to new kofil and he send transfer request to   my old koifil.  But my old kofil Doesn't accept that transfer request and he don't received my call. That'sway  i can't contact with him.   My iqama will expiree 06.10.201.  I have only 2 day's.  I want to know some information.

If my iqama will expire then my new kofils transfer request will accept directly or  i need old kofil approval??       

If my old Kofil no response 10 days the transfer request  will  close automaticlly then my qiwa payment will cut or not?

After 10 days that request will be cancelled if your kafeel didn't put any response.
And after that your new kafeel can send a new request.
Yes, after iqama expiry you can get the transfer without getting permission from your old kafeel.
If he doesn't renew your iqama, then ask your new kafeel to send a new request after iqama expiry. At least 3 days after iqama expiry.
And you will be transferred directly.

TariqHameed wrote:

Dears
I need some clear information about the new system especially switching to another company,
my situation,
i joined current employer in August 2009, unfortunately I worked here without sponsorship almost 1 year and got signed work agreement on August 2010, the contract was 2 year, now we are in October 2021, as per this calculation my old contract is still valid up to August 2022. (there is no new contract online, GOSI, Quwa, Mudad etc) even Quwa it is showing "" Un Employed""
in above contract case, my old contract is existing? or should we have online contract? (which i don't)

there is 100% chance that I will get new job offer in month of November or December 2021, what will be the procedure? how can I leave current employer??
1- Do I need to request my new employer to bear with me some time until August 2022, to join them?
2- same time I need to resign Current employer once i get new job offer?
3- is it a smooth transaction?
4- I transferred to current employer from my previous Saudi Kafeel, can my current employer make me final exit even if I am not willing to leave Saudi Arabia?

bcz my current employer have very bad history on switching to another company,

is new system implemented or still on experimental ? 

Best Regards
Tariq

There is NO NEW SYSTEM.
This is the digital version of the old system.
You have to get permission from the current employer for the transfer.
And for that, you need to complete your contract.
When at least 2 months left for the contract expiry then you should inform your current employer that you want transfer.
If he agrees, then it will be easy.
Otherwise there is no alternative unless you have met any of the following conditions :
Your iqama is expired for 3 days.
You didn't get your salary for 3 months straight.
Your company's Niqat status is RED.
Then you can get the transfer without the consent of you current employer.
Otherwise, you need his permission no matter what.
And if you want to transfer before the contract completion, you will have to pay for the remaining months.
And that amount can be vary from 1000 thousand per month to 1500.
And your old paper agreement/contract is the real deal.

Dear
Thank you for your detailed answer,
what about the final exit? can they make me final exit? if I am transferred from another company to current supplier..

in case, i have completed my agreement and before 3 months i notify them that I don't want to renew my agreement, in this scenario, will my current employer allow me to move to new employer or he will try to issue final exit? even if I don't want final exit?

i believe there will be some kind of law. bcx I listened that if some one transfer to the another employer, that another employer cannot force for final exit.

of course, there will be some kind of law that no body can force somebody to work

B. R
Tariq

TariqHameed wrote:

Dear
what about the final exit? can they make me final exit? if I am transferred from another company to current supplier..

in case, i have completed my agreement and before 3 months i notify them that I don't want to renew my agreement, in this scenario, will my current employer allow me to move to new employer or he will try to issue final exit? even if I don't want final exit?

i believe there will be some kind of law. bcx I listened that if some one transfer to the another employer, that another employer cannot force for final exit.

of course, there will be some kind of law that no body can force somebody to work

B. R
Tariq

The truth is he can force that if he wants to in some ways.
It is always depends on the company policies and contract terms.
You were transferred way back, you should check the terms of your contract.
If your contract is basically limitless/fixed based then there is a chance that he have got the full authority over your visa.
Try to make your way through talking and in a polite way.

Hi. Pls notice my concern. Can my new employer send me a contract again even i reject it? Because i reject the request. iam confused thats why. And iam asking again for contract, can tthey send it again for me?

Dear.
Hi notice my concern pls. My new employer send me a contract today, but i reject it because i have to job contract in my qiwa, i thought the one i reject is the old 1. Can they send me a contract again even i reject them once? Plss notice me thankyou

One question please. . .

My current company have paid MAKTAB-E_AMAL fee.
and i have stopped my iqama renewal as i am not paying my "family dependent fee."

Its been 5 days, a new company have sent me transfer request on qiwa.
My iqama is expired for last 4 days.
I am not getting any transfer yet.
As mentioned 2 conditions in qiwa for transfer without current employer approval, one of them should exist.
1- Work Permit should be expired.
2- Iqama should be expired
Can i get transfer without current company approval?

After 3 days of Expired Iqama you can accept the transfer request automatically you will be transferred to new employer.
I also accepted in the same way and as per your case you can just accept the request on qiwa portal automatically it will be transfer ro new employer , No need the approval from current employer in this case

Brother, can you please whatsapp  me at 0544308952.

Your experience will help me out.

My iqama expired on 13-10-2021
I accepted the request on 12-10-2021.

Its been 5 days since i accepted, but nothing changed. . .

fhdenric wrote:

After 3 days of Expired Iqama you can accept the transfer request automatically you will be transferred to new employer.
I also accepted in the same way and as per your case you can just accept the request on qiwa portal automatically it will be transfer ro new employer , No need the approval from current employer in this case

Brother, can you please whatsapp  me at 0544308952.

Your experience will help me out.

Yes you can transfer automatically for the new employer/ company.

My iqama is expired on 22 august 2021...and today's date is 17 October 2021{around 2 months} I didn't accept the gossi contract with my current company.  I got a new contract from another company and they send the transfer request in qiwa 5 days before and I accepted the request. Now quwa is showing "pending of transfer in abshaire my new employer"
In abshare also check it showing old sponsor. Now I git news from my old company that they are going to renew my iqama and file a final exit for me.. is this possible. Is there any legal way to avoid that. Please reply....this is very urgent.

MUNEER M wrote:

My iqama is expired on 22 august 2021...and today's date is 17 October 2021{around 2 months} I didn't accept the gossi contract with my current company.  I got a new contract from another company and they send the transfer request in qiwa 5 days before and I accepted the request. Now quwa is showing "pending of transfer in abshaire my new employer"
In abshare also check it showing old sponsor. Now I git news from my old company that they are going to renew my iqama and file a final exit for me.. is this possible. Is there any legal way to avoid that. Please reply....this is very urgent.

They can't stop you now.
Ask your new employer to finish the transfer on absher and renew your iqama.
DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
It will take only 15 minutes.
If your old company got you first, they will put a final exit on your visa.

But for renwing the iqama i need to pass the professional exam first.... My iqama profesion is general pipe welder.

MUNEER M wrote:

But for renwing the iqama i need to pass the professional exam first.... My iqama profesion is general pipe welder.

That's a thing.
Yeah, you have to pass that exam.

fhdenric wrote:

so, what about the end service benefits?

Arsal7 wrote:
TariqHameed wrote:

Dear

B. R
Tariq

The truth is he can force that if he wants to in some ways.
It is always depends on the company policies and contract terms.
You were transferred way back, you should check the terms of your contract.
If your contract is basically limitless/fixed based then there is a chance that he have got the full authority over your visa.
Try to make your way through talking and in a polite way.

Hello Arsal,
sorry was offline for couple of months,

let me explain you about my contract,
it is mentioned as following

Clause 09:- if second party (employee) wanted to leave the job before the expiry date of contract, he must notify / submit written notice before three months and shall bear all cost (don't know which type of cost)
Clause 10:- the contract period is for 2 years from the date of signature and will be renewed automatically if there is no objection from any party. (employee / employer)

Clause 12:- if there is skipped / not mentioned in this contract shall be deal as per Labor Law of KSA.

this contract i signed (document) on 10/08/2010. after that there is nothing between us.
what i understand that, as per this contract I have still remaining 1 year almost, so its mean that I can submit my resigned on 10/05/2022 to 10/08/2022 (3 months notice period)

anyhow, this is my contract details,
now to the point,
i have very good offer and really i don't want to miss that offer, want to move to new employer, what is your suggestions?

Best Regards
Tariq Hameed