QIWA Transfer referred to my current employer

@vinzmadrigal0607 yes you should

@vinzmadrigal0607 YES. YES! 3 Months Iqama expired and Red Nitaqat is one

of the condition you can transfer directly without current employers approval. Find a employer who are willing to pay the 3 months expired Iqama and thats it goodluck. D

@Arsal7

What is the procedure for iqama transfer with three months salary pending.

@Arsal7

What is the procedure of iqama transfer with three months salary pending.

My university is not in saudi Commission for health! What to do? Will it take long time to add?

@Arsal7 or you can go to maktab Al Amal and apply for a transfer letter or released paper. Their office will make a request to supreme court. If your contract was finished with your old employer.

@Arsal7 How would we know if the company is on  RED or GREEN status?

Hello salamalaykom.

Pls. Help me about my problem in my transfer. My iqama is active and also my job contract in qiwa Is also active, but my company he a give a release. But the problem is my new current employer process to transfer. Have a problem in my iqama have an issue. That why my new employer did not  process to my job contract. Pls guide me or help me about this issue. Thanks.

@assadtanolihse  they same problem that i have facing right now 😢 my old employer didnt accept the request  that has been sent by new employer.

Hi
I received a employee transfer request through Qiwa and I accept it, now it shows waiting for current employer approval and since one week my current employer did not respond.
My question is
1. Within how many days the current employer must accept/ reject the request
2. What if he not respond to the request

TIA
-@anjugeorge1084

After 14 days of waiting, it will  automatically cancelled , like what happened to me.

@Guest9859 check on web site of moI

Hello Everyone,

i have recently moved to saudi arabia and found a job here. My new employer sent me a request on qiwa which i have accepted and current status is pending approval from current employer.

My current employer is in Red status and he is asking me 2000 SAR for accepting transfer request. What i have been told my family and friends here whom i know that iqama will get transferred automatically without current employer approval. Its almost 4days now but the status is still same.

I have spoken to local external PRO he said he can do it from his side and the status will appear same but new employer should go on muqeem platform to accept and proceed with fee payment. Is it true what he said.

Appreciate if someone can help me in this.

Thank you

Hi,

Recently I have received my transfer request from my employer who got me into kingdom on supplier's visa. I have accepted the request as well but it went to my current employer for approval. Since my iqama is expired more than 7 months and I think the evaluation of company holding my sponsorship is also red, it shouldn't have been gone to them for approval.

Please suggest what will happen next as I am really confused about the situation I am in.

Thanks in Advance!!!

@Abydaula same issue

@Arsal7 my current employer is in red list however, my work permit and iqama is valid. Unfortunately qiwa says pending approval of current employer. What is wrong in this case?

@Arsal7 my current employer is in red list however, my work permit and iqama is valid. Unfortunately qiwa says pending approval of current employer. What is wrong in this case? -@Mashhurbek Nomonov

Red status should be more than 90 days old. I think that status is not older than 90 days.

Talking about the tissue company, they took money and gave us work in another company. Now we don't want to work in that company because they kill us.  Pakistanis have taken our passports and are saying that they will give us passports if we pay money

Talking about the tissue company, they took money and gave us work in another company. Now we don't want to work in that company because they kill us. Pakistanis have taken our passports and are saying that they will give us passports if we pay money
-@Lutful Ashik Chowdhury
Go straight to the ministry of labour with proof. Gather all documents, messages and call/voice recordings if possible.

Hi.

Before 6 month i take transfer to new company.

My kafeel send me request on qiwa after i accepted than my old kafeel also accept.

After one month my new company give me new iqama print.

At time of transfer my iqama avalid for 6 month.

And contract remain 2 month but my kafeel accept my request.

Now in absher i am under new company

And in qiwa i am still under old company.

My new company can't renew my iqama because in qiwa i am still  under old company.

Please give me solution.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I already terminated my current contract through Qiwa and it is showing 50 days' notice period, still I am working there and I will work until this notice period. I got a new job and new employer will send their request through Qiwa by today Insha Allah.

I will accept the request, but I am sure that my current employer will reject because he don't want to leave me or any body in this company, also he is threatening that he will make exit if I cannot stay here.

So my question is, If he rejects the request what will happen and how can I solve this issue. Because I would like to join in the new company after the notice period. If any body ever experienced this situation kindly share your thoughts and advise brothers.

-@naslin841216

Sorry to tell you. You cannot get the transfer without approval from the employer. Nothing can be done against the employer.

Convince him otherwise you can't get anything.

Don't accept any request on qiwa without the consent of your employer.

@naslin841216

Hello,

on Qiwa you can't do anything, but maybe if you need something to guarantee the new job, you can try to ask your new employer to have a paper contract signed with a starting date after your notice period.

@dbehary Hi, in Qiwa contract how can we change the salary if we will renew our contract with the same employer? Do we need to terminate the contract and accept new contract with new salary the same employer? or just accept new contract from the same employer?

@JinJin1234 Your employer need to upload a new contract for you stating your new duration and salary as per your agreement with them. If there's a discrepancy with what you agree and what they uploaded you can just reject the contract and ask them to correct it,

Good Morning guys, Iam working in a company for 5 years, Now i got a better offer from a new company, but my company is not willing to leave me. Now my ques is If my new company give request in qiwa will the request go to my current employer for approval or not?  I heard from many people that since im working more than one year in a same company, the current employer does not have the right to reject my request only thing what will happen is i have to serve 90 days notice period with my current employer, Is this right? Kindly guide me in this regard. Thanks in advance.

@faridpno current employer have the right to reject the QIWA request. Only way is once your Iqama expired

@engrmaraza if you finished your contract for more than a year you can go to maktab Al Amal with your service certificate and supporting documents with your new employer, then they will transfer you without the approval of the old employer.

@Mashhurbek Nomonov go to maktab Al Amal with your new employer or their representative.

Hello sir,Regards my present employer,there was not available in the qiwa system for active contract and expired contract,and I received new contract request for new employer and I accept the request,its showing notice period 90 days,in my question,does required for present employer approval(Not available active and expired contract in qiwa and gosi) or after 90 days its changed automatically,The second question ,under notice period for transfer new employer,is it possible for renewal iqama to my present employer.i appreciate with your answer,thank you in advance.

@Deva Raj90 , Anyone is there, pls clarify

Hello everyone I need your small help please I facing some problem about to my qiwa account, actually what happened when I regestatd my qiwa account that mobile Number is not in used and password also forgot, so now I trying to open the my qiwa account cannot, because OPT number is not coming, so in this condition any options for solve???

@Arsal7

Hi Sir,

My iqama & work permit is valid. And I am not in any contract thing. My current company commercial registration is expired - the municipality license is expired. And the current company nitaqat status is Little Red (Class A). Can i make a transfer to new company without the consent of the current employer. Your answer will be appreciated a lot.

@Arsal7

Pls answer my query

@assadtanolihse

Hi,

If you're iqama or work permit with your current employer will expire. The option "without current employer approval" will show to the new employer that will send you contract in qiwa. When you accept their contract, it will not be referred back to your current employer. The stutus will be  "Pending completing transfer in absher by new employer". It will only take 1 week then you are already transferred to your new employer.

@Arsal7

Good day, I just want to ask advise regarding my current situation.

Recently, i received an offer from other company and i am planning to resign from my current employer.

my question is, if they agree on my resignation, does my current employer has the right to let me go on an exit visa.

Is there any possibility that they will make an exit visa without my consent?

Appreciate your response

Please I don't have contract with my current employer both in Qiwa and gosi,but my Iqama is valid and I want to change a company do I need approval from my current employer? please help me

Q: I have not received my salary for 3 months consecutively, so if I get a new offer in Qiwa, will it get automatically accepted or do I have to file a case prior?