Filipino here in UAE with old lung scar already got job offer

Hi maam senacute what is the result of your medical?? Bec we are planning to get my husband here in Abu Dhabi but he has scar that's why I'm always reading about he's case if he had chance to back here in uae,.hope you are replying about your situation thank you

Update.

Since my medical test at Al qouz (blood and xray) I didn't get any call from my HR that something went wrong. Usually it takes only 3 days to have the result right? Until after more than a week, I called my HR. That's the only time I had courage to ask about the result.

They said they didnt get any call from the medical center for any problems regarding my result. **i was speechless**

Since they know i have a lung scar, he said “that means there's no problem and you're okay. i told you, just pray and God will provide” It's truly a miracle. My days of suffering (of anxiety of thinking about what will happen) was over. I thank all the people who motivated me to pursue and take the risk. My mom and family are very happy, especially me!

Like most of you, I did drink lots of milk and prayed everyday. Tho I don't know if milk helped, but I know prayers did the biggest part. He helped get through this.

I know not every one of us (who have lung scar) gets “lucky” about the result and gets a job successfully here in dubai. But no matter what, God has plans and life goes on.

My emirates id is ready to pick up now.

This will be my last post here. Good luck! 👍🏻

Ea u r medical results came or not

What happend u r medical brother

dont worry its okey already since they apply an emirates id for you

did you pass the medical
i am also having same prblm
pls respond

Hi! If you are detected with a 3 mm calcified granuloma at the right lung base, with no pulmonary tuberculosis, can you get entry permit for UAE to work there or not? Any answers will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

no idea. might be they will call you for re-medical and provide decision.

Hi Pawan. Actually I got a position in UAE, and I am Indian, based currently in USA. I want to relocate close to my family in India, and UAE seems best for me. Now the point is that I am negative in ptb, but a 3mm calcified granuloma detected in my right lung base. I talked to GAMCA doctors in India, they saw my x-ray report (which I did in USA), and told although I am fit, but in GAMCA guidelines, I will be UNFIT. Is there any way to by-pass this process and come directly to UAE on tourist visa and go for medical on some private clinic to check for outcome, and if I found negative, then I can talk to my employer for next process, like if I can bypass GAMCA medical checkup in India, and may directly fly there with tourist visa and then join in UAE. Any thoughts will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi XTang. I need your advice. Actually I got a position in one of the UAE university, and I am an Indian, based currently in USA. I want to relocate close to my family in India, and UAE seems best for me. Now the point is that I am negative in ptb, but a 3mm calcified granuloma detected in my right lung base. I talked to GAMCA doctors in India, they saw my x-ray report (which I did in USA), and told although I am fit, but in GAMCA guidelines, I will be UNFIT. Is there any way to by-pass this process and come directly to UAE on tourist visa and go for medical on some private clinic to check for outcome, and if I found negative, then I can talk to my employer for next process, like if I can bypass GAMCA medical checkup in India, and may directly fly there with tourist visa and then join that university in UAE. Any thoughts will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi..I still have doubt if I fly to abu dabhi or not.I have a visa already and my employer wait fore..I can't decide to fly nxt week.becos my medical here in Philippines found that I have a calcified nodules on my right upper [email protected] dont have a history of TB My questions is here do u think i can pass my medical examination in uae?.
pls help me any one what is the best to do😥😥..any one who have same experienced?..pls give help me to decide..

hi. whats the update? did you get the job?

I decided to cancel my flight and visa was cancelled also..I am scared that it can cause a lot of problems..I still have plan to go there.I try to lessen the size of my lung scar from 0.5mm to at least 0.3mm..I take a lot of milk,citrus fruits and leafy veggies..I wish it could help😥

Nope..still searching

still searching

AR99 wrote:

Hi XTang. I need your advice. Actually I got a position in one of the UAE university, and I am an Indian, based currently in USA. I want to relocate close to my family in India, and UAE seems best for me. Now the point is that I am negative in ptb, but a 3mm calcified granuloma detected in my right lung base. I talked to GAMCA doctors in India, they saw my x-ray report (which I did in USA), and told although I am fit, but in GAMCA guidelines, I will be UNFIT. Is there any way to by-pass this process and come directly to UAE on tourist visa and go for medical on some private clinic to check for outcome, and if I found negative, then I can talk to my employer for next process, like if I can bypass GAMCA medical checkup in India, and may directly fly there with tourist visa and then join that university in UAE. Any thoughts will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Just saw it.  You need to be clear on FIT and UNFIT.   As far as GAMCA is concerned, you are UNFIT.  You may be in good health but legally you are not FIT.

Your employer can bring you to the UAE on a visit visa and then convert it to an employment visa after medical inside UAE.   And yes, doing it this way, you will bypass the GAMCA process in India.  But, that doesn't mean that the UAE medical will mark you as FIT.  Also be clear, the visa medical is done in designated centers in the UAE run by the health authority - a private medical on the side doesn't weigh in on your visa chances in any way.  The only purpose a private medical serves is to argue that you don't have anything after you have been marked as UNFIT in a government medical and to be honest, in majority of the cases, that argument doesn't result in any positive outcome.

For new visas to the UAE, any lung scars, calcification etc is a big no no.  Browse the forums; there are cases of people who were detected with lung calcification, did sputum test for 3 days and were still deported despite it being negative. 

If you follow this approach, I would advise you NOT to resign from your job in the US until you have the residence permit for UAE stamped in your passport after the medical.

Hi, What has happened to your medical test. Have you got the visa? Could you please share what has happened.

Thanks X-Tan! I will keep your advice with me, and update on this thread about further developments.

What happened with your medical sir? Whats the status of your employment now?

medical center called me to re-medical tomorrow..what could be the further process and consequence ?

Read through the whole thread carefully.  This has been discussed on this thread and others, literally hundreds of times.   I have probably personally posted on the process and consequences dozens of times.   So read this thread, use the search button and if after that, you have specific questions; ask.   This will save everyone's time.

Hi everyone

Please sign the petition and share to others to help our friends and those who have been affected by the ban on old tb get the bans lifted. A friend shared it to me and there is no harm sharing and helping. Thank you all

https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fw … id=3730368

i have done medical on 15th august and unfortunatley my hr team told me that i need to go for re-check in again on 16th september . i want mushaaisah sonapur for 3 days sputum test and x-ray on 02 oct .doctor told me x-ray is not clear so gave some medicine. i wanna inform also i was victim of tb 10 years ago and completed treatment. my question are :-
What is the chance of me clearing medical ?is there any measure to take before x-ray second my visa was expired in 29 august  and if i failed than do i have to pay in airport for overstay or not ?
what should i do
Thanks in advance

Sorry for your case and hope you will pass the re-check.

And may I know if they test Hepatitis C for you? Are you a newcomer?

Thanks and best wishes.

no ..they didnt took

Hello everyone, Finally i got fit certificate despite failing my first medical.As earlier post i have mention that i have tb and treated in 2010. When i was called for re-medical ,i am broke and thought i am caught because i saw in internet all talking about tb scars in unremoval. Since then i couldnot sleep and have good time . Finally i got news from pro that i am fit after doing second medical.
So never lose hope and better try and hope for positiveness

Hi,Mr pawan
When u do the medical in uae Did u tell the  doctor there that u had a history of tuberculosis?..they ask or u tell them?
thank u fr ur kindly reply

no i didnt tell them..

Hi Pawan, thats great that finally you got fit in medical and things worked out for you. Have you done your medical in GAMCA India also? If yes, then from where? If no, then did you fly UAE on visit visa? I have 3 mm calcified granuloma in one of my lungs, and have no history of TB, but still not sure, if they will fit me or not? I got a scientist position in one university there. Still I will try for this. I will appreciate your reply. If you can share your email, that will also be very great. Thanks!

no i came here in visit visa and i failed in first medical and did re-medical in 2nd  oct

Thanks Pawan! I dont know why my university is telling me that you have to first go India for medical at GAMCA center, and then join here and go for medical again for work permit and Emirates ID. I hope, everything will be good for me.

Hi... i wanna ask did u tell at medical center u had tb earlier

No.In my view if u say it earlier there point of view would change.

So they given skin test also to u with injection ... how does its look like can u explain about that?

Pawan.... thanks for reply however i wanna know have u did slin test also... and explain about that test how they examine that test?

no i jst did three days sputum tests

Hello,

Any update to everyone here who were approved in getting work permit with lung scar. Im afraid to apply in uae as  i have an old scar in my right lung. Thank you

Any update to your application? Thank you.

i recently got emirates id .

i think you need to try once, i have also scars and failed in first medical..succeed in second one,so u have to try rather than worried .