Filipino here in UAE with old lung scar already got job offer

hi Pawan, did u bring any medical certificate from it country that your negative from TB even though u have an old lung scar? tnx for the reply

no value of such report here,they dnt take any reference of it. jst  do medical nd take care of health before medical

what do you mean take care of your health before medical?

so there's no sense if I will get any medical certificate from my doctor here in the PH?

take care means when i failed first medical , i jst start doing little bit exercise and drinking milk in morning and night time and start eating health foods. this logic doesnot make sense but i tried this things and i think those report doesnot work here,the use their veto to decide where to keep u or not .

After ur retest how long it took for the result and were it came online or ur pro went in medical center to collect it?

for first medical u can also do inquiry but for second u have  to take pro with u..

Hi, i just want to share, i got a ptb minimal diagnosed way back 2006, got treated for 6months but i was left with a scar. Since then my xray results are always showing fribrosis and scarring. I came here in dubai september 2018 with a visit visa and look for a job. Knowing their policy about TB, I still pushed through. Got a job offer and was advises to do the medical. I was really shitty scared that my result will be "unfit" due to my scar, but when the result came out, it was "fit". Now I'm already working stress free because I'm not worrying anymore. Just keep your faith high.

exactly ..happy to listen good and good luck

Hi pawan,

What milk did you drink and what brand?

its normal one but i think we need to drink for arounds 2 weeks.

wow ,wat did you do, I'm already here at Dubai, and searching for a job

the full cream milk Pawan or sterilized milk?

@caterina grey what Didi u do before it medical

Full cream..u too have scars..i will let u know which milk huh

Hello, how's everything after the test? We're in the same boat.

yes I have scrub, okey what milk?

Hello Mr. Pawan,

I read your posts from beginning. I also have scars in my lung since I got treated for TB in 2005. I got a job in UAE and posting will be in coming month. I appreciate if you can please provide some information on apart from drinking milk what other foods can be taken.

Thanks.

Dksingh0312 wrote:

Hello Mr. Pawan,

I read your posts from beginning. I also have scars in my lung since I got treated for TB in 2005. I got a job in UAE and posting will be in coming month. I appreciate if you can please provide some information on apart from drinking milk what other foods can be taken.

Thanks.

first believe in milk,yougart for like 15 days and have medicine for clafication.

Dear Mr. Pawan,

Thank you for earliest reply. I am taking milk around 1-2 ltrs per day, in morning and before sleep.

If you can please suggest any medicine for calcification.

Thanks.

Hi! My husband is on visit visa. He got a job offer and they did a pre-medical test. Unfortunately, the doctor said that he has a scar on his lungs. He never had TB before. He is a former OFW in Saudi.  When we got married he decided to follow me here in UAE. I'm really worried about this matter since I dont have anyone to ask about it. Do you think we should take 2nd opinion from another doctor? BTW how are you? Did you get the visa? Did you pass your medical?

hey what job did u got here in Dubai?

Dear Mr. Pawan,

Please help, if you can provide name for any medicen for calcification.

Regards

Dear Pawan
     How long it took for your sputum rest result? Can u pls share

Dear Pawan
How long it took to get the result of your sputum test ?

around one week

and then it's negative, how much did you spend for your medicals?

I'm taking serrapeptase and cod liver oil for calcification? you Pawan what did you take.

Dear Tanyababe,

Did someone recommend you to take serrapeptase, as I read somewhere that it helps getting rid of mucous whereas when you drink milk it will increase mucous in you body that might help in covering scars on lungs.

Both are contradictory.

Please advise.

I just search it in the internet, I don't where which of the two are good but after I take that two my xray result shows minimal linear fibrosis,

Hi Pawan
   Thanks for your reply .. My husband also in same situation like you .. he failed in first medical then they called him for sputum test .. it's done before a week . But they told him to collect reports after 48 days ... Is it possible to get results earlier?

i took some clafication medicine

what medicine Pawan?

Hello. Did you your medical is okay? Did you have your working visa already?

Within how many days you got resul after first test?

Pawan where did u do your first medical, in what place and hospital here at Dubai?

hi  how's the result of the medical of your husband?

hi I need advised do I need to tell ahead to my employer my condition or not? I'm really really scared to undergo medical here at Dubai huhuhu.

Still waiting for the result

dont tell to anyone not even doc,because they will see in you in doubtful way

Hey Mustang, how's your medical results?