TB Scar Medical Test Result FIT

Dear Expats,

I went through a situation where i thought to share my experience with everyone. we had applied for new employment visa for our mother & after 2-3 days of giving the Xray & blood test we received SMS saying to come back to Muhaisnah Block 7 and we were afraid of going back coz must be some disease they called back, so we checked from sources as why they calling back so it was Xray which was having Scars in it but not due to TB but due to COVID-19 my mom had corona in Sep 2021 and she recovered after getting critically ill and came to dubai on 9th Oct, so we went there to medical center with my mom and met with some lady doctor she asked weather my mother has Tb history which i refused and informed about my mother corona history and provided her with the Covid report and reports of her which she attached along with her comments that due to Corona only scars showing in Xray, next day we for her fitness report which was showing FIT and we completed the further visa process.

if you have any questions you can ask about this process.

Regards
K.A

12 yrs old Tuberculosis scar in chest &  was treated for same at that time and completely cured. Now I'm fit and fine. But still old scar show up in x-ray. But tuberculosis is negative in all test even now.

In this case, as a new visa applicant, will my medical would be passed in dubai for employment visa.?
Please suggest.

Please suggest Karman bhai

hi,

as per my exp if scars show up in xray they will hold the result until completely sure as the scars is from TB history or Covid, in my case we have justified it was due to Covid so got the clearance from Medical team but if they found it is due to covid history they can reject might be chances as it depends on case to case basis, you can always challenge the decision and get the quantiferon gold tb test done from any UAE clinics better to do the test before the medical and keep the results ready and prove you are negative maybe have chance of getting acceptance from medical team.

it is purely some people luck.

Regards
kamran

Thanks..What understood is Largely old TB scar will not accepted in uae. Better I give up the risk of Landing in dubai on visit visa and ultimately get permanently banned from entering uae.

My result is still on follow up i have given test last 3 days ago