Fitness test result

I took a fitness test for a visa 5 days ago, but no one has called me yet. if no one called, does it mean that I passed the fitness test for a visa? Or should I be worried because there are no results?
I tried to check on the screening center website, no result. I took the standart package, and the site says that the result was supposed to be within 48 hours, so ...

No one will call you except if they want you to re-test and even in that case, they will probably call the sponsor.  Just wait.

Just the sponsor is silent, and doesn't say that something needs to be retaken.  Well thank you I will wait.

If you have taken medical test at Dubai then atleast you can check on Salem website whether result has been issued or not.

Hi

I did a follow up retest and my dha up says results issued but my hr says he hasn't received the results. What could be the issue sir

@erilincs100

He may have given wrong email, or just contact them again on phone. They have a dedicated number for this. Also ask him to check spam of his email.

You can also email them, if its done in salem center, they will resend it very fast.

Even on email they reply fast.

@erilincs100 can i know what happen on your result , coz we have same issue ..

pls thanks

@erilincs100 can i know what is the update to your result . becaue we have same isSue

no one will call you, if you did not receive any sms or email regarding test result then you have to visit again at medical center.

have interest too