Follow-up medical for Visa renewal

Good day!

I had my blood test taken on Thursday, Feb 24, and DHA sent a message for followup at Muhaisnah. Due to my anxiety, I did a private medical screening and turned out I am positive with HIV. Is it okay not go back to DHA for follow-up and just exit the country? Thanks for your response.

Sorry to hear about your situation.   Yes, it is better to exit the country.  After the confirmatory test in DHA, they will mark you as UNFIT, do eye scan and deport you - you will end up with a permanent ban.   If you leave before, there are chances that you can avoid the ban and can visit the UAE as a tourist........but can never work here or in any other GCC country.

Would it be easy to leave the country? Will i not be in trouble with the immigration as i have pending follow-up medical with DHA?

No.  The systems are not linked in that manner.......your are in DHA system, not immigration.   Immigration knows of this when DHA do the confirmatory test and pass it onto immigration.   Before leaving, make sure to cancel your visa to avoid problems in the future.

Hello guys I had 2 test in different hospital hiv postive  one hospital did for me 2 test in same day and they send it to other lab out of the country than hospital call me back to double check what I have to do
Don't make multiple posts.  Your question has already been answered in this thread:

Dear All,

i got my Dubai visa and given my medical 10 days  ago and upon checking after 5 days, it was under follow up. then i visited the sona pur medical center. they told me i have scar on my chest and they took 3 sputum test. Alhamdulliah after  three working days, result came ""Fit-Follow Up" and also received the message that i need to visit the DHA clinic after 6 months for follow up test and checkup. its also written on the certificate that 'Fit for One Year'

Here please note that i was in abu dhabi from the last six years and from the last two years SEHA was taking my xray every six months because of double checking my scar issues.

@Xtang   is there any advise on this subject ? i hope that things will be fine after six months.

I have also receieved my visa and EID for one year validity. i wanted to consult with DHA doctor to clarify the issue and close it during this one year. i am not really comfortable on this periodic extensions

@Xtang

Look, this is the process.  Some years ago, with lung scars, irrespective of your stay in the UAE, they would have deported you.   They relaxed it now and yes, it is painful doing this every 6 months but this is way better than the alternative.   You have no choice except to follow the process.

what do you think after completion of my semi annual tests, will they grant me again one year visa or two ?

Hi fitness test results came unfit so my relative got depressed and scared to go for follow up. Then did X-ray, hiv, hepatitis b and hepatitis c test in private hospital results came all negative, he went al muhaisnah then they took another blood test??? and said wait 4 days for results. We're confused why results came “unfit” before that? And was not advised by doctor what's wrong with the first test?

Hello,

I have an issue that when I test my blood it shows HIV positive but it is Negative after an ANA and Western Bolt tests, means FALSE-HIV POSITIVE.

I did my fitness test and they recalled for a follow up.

My question is, do they do the same test? Or another specific test to have an accurate result?

If not, who should I contact to explain my case, since I have proofs that it is a false result?

Thanks.

They will do western blot as far as I know.

@XTang  I would like to ask again, I also informed to go  Muhaisnah Medical center for second test, then i went clinic to do HIV test, then Clinic also turned to be weird to call me back to do second test on clinic, I know that i'm hiv positive now.

Hence i called my visa agent to cancel my visa so i can leave UAE ASAP, but agent just told me Tasheel center is asking me to go Second blood test otherwise i Can't cancel my visa and leave.

some questions I would to ask you if you know the details:

1. will they put me in jail and got deportation immediately, because I still want to go Malaysia to travel before going back to my country.
  2. Does GCC countries share same networks to know that i'm positive so i got ban on all GCC countries or just UAE

1) The process is changing every other year.  Nowadays, as far as I know, depending on profession, they don't put you in jail but issue deportation orders

2) UAE.  You can visit other countries but you cannot get a work visa there with HIV

@XTang  thanks for your information

@XTang @all

I did my follow-up Xray after the completion of one year visa in Dubai and got  "FIT" by the grace of God. After that i did my medical for residence visa and got 2 years residency visa.

recalling the case. i was in abu dhabi for six years and because of some scars on my chest they used to take my xray every six months. when i change my job to dubai last year and did the medical test. i became "FIT Follow up" because it was showing again scars in my chest. they gave me one year visa and follow up x-ray after six month and 12 months. After one year visa my xray result cleared and they gave me 2 years residency visa.

Glad that it worked out for you.  Learning is simple........scars don't matter as long as you are ALREADY in the UAE.   The problem is only for new visas i.e. people coming from outside.

Hi fitness test results came unfit so my relative got depressed and scared to go for follow up. Then did X-ray, hiv, hepatitis b and hepatitis c test in private hospital results came all negative, he went al muhaisnah then they took another blood test??? and said wait 4 days for results. We're confused why results came “unfit” before that? And was not advised by doctor what's wrong with the first test?

-@mary77celo

hello,may may I know what was the result please?

Hi, I did not pass the medical test and was sent for a second examination, which I did not attend (because I suspect that I have HIV). I canceled my entry work visa and left the country. Then I came in as a tourist and everything was fine. Now I have changed my passport (the old one has expired), but upon entry I was informed that I had a lifelong ban and was deported from the country. Could my medical test that I failed 8 months ago be the cause? Thank you!

Yes

Thank you! Maybe you know, how can I find out real cause of my ban?

Ask someone to go to immigration and DHA with your details.

@XTang

Hi did my blood test today on 31st Jan and DHA app shows status - Result completed, certificate will be issued on 1st Feb

As there is no follow up or retest. Will I be medically fit?

Just wait and see.

Hi Everyone,

Hi did my blood test today on 31st Jan and DHA app shows status - Result completed, certificate will be issued on 1st Feb.

I received the result with Fit status on 1st Feb and within 24 hours of time. The status on DHA app is Report Issued.

Takeaway - if an individual is not called for retest or followup, it is very high chance of getting fit certificate.

All,

For renewal of employment visa in Dubai, it is only blood which is tested. No Xray and no urine test.

@pareshsolanki86 yeah I also said the @xtang ?

@pareshsolanki86 what if we change the company?

@hijanokjlio

In that case it will be treated as new Visa. You will need to go through Xray and blood test.

Thanks

Yesterday, I went to Al Muhaisnah Medical Fitness Center for medical follow up. I met with doctor at block7 & they use blood test & sputum test for me. Now I am waiting for result.

Does anyone know that what is my next process?   I am worried about that do i need to check x-ray again?   

Is there anyone same scenario with me & pass the test and got 2 year residence visa?

Please answer me, i read all forum related this topic bit i didn't see the next process.

@pareshsolanki86 yeah I also said the @xtang ?

-@hijanokjlio

Renewal, no.  New company i.e. transfer, yes.

@Hassystuff

we have same issue  can i know what happen to your 6 months medical check up.. and what happen to you next

I was reading these pages before going to Al Muhaisnah. Now i want to add my "Follow-Up" experience for future references.

Even though I arrived Al Muhaisnah Block 7 at 8 am, I was the 13th person in line. Your companions are not allowed to enter. I recommend you to bring your own mask, because the ones given at the entrance were a little bit loose and several people were touching them.

My blood tests were OK but They just saw a scar in my lung.

In Room 1: They just check your application number and direct you to the right way. My blood tests were ok, they directed me to the room 2. But the other people around were directed to blood test.

In Room 2: They only checked my weight and directed me to Room 3.

In Room 3: This is the doctor's office. You are alone with the doctor here. There is no people around. She asks you if you had lung illnesses before. I said no. and She asked if I had COVID and i said "Yes, twice". Then she said "No more tests needed, you are good to go".

Then i received my "FIT" report in 1 working day.

@XTang,

Hi. My husband got fit result and spouse visa last year after going to Rashidiya for several sputum and blood tests as there was something suspicious seen in the xray. We cancelled his spouse visa because he got work and changed to employment visa. But now he resigned and we are applying again for spouse visa. He again did xray and now we are waiting for the result. What do you think are the chances of him getting the spouse visa again?

No issue with spouse visa.

i have diagnosed with pulmunary tb last 2022 and i am just finished treatment last year.. and yesterday i went for medical exam for my visa renewal which i s already twice they issued me 1 year visa only and niw they send me message fir follow up sfain in block 7 which is i dont know what happened next but i am cured now ..maybe they onky check if im fully okay