Enquiry on work visa

I am new here. Right  now working on relocating to kuwait with 2-yr work visa plan. Is it feasible for me to change to other job over there without infringement on labour law. thnks.

wel come ecpet blog

u need any help plz drop ur msg here now u want abt changing visa plz visit this site

http://www.indiansinkuwait.com/kinfo170.asp

any time anywhere

i will bi ther in ur heart

by best regard

basha kmb

finally we shall have a representative of the black stars! :D

its very simple, if u have an article 18 visa, you can change work. all you need to do is tender your resignation in the appropriate time-frame, at the moment it is a 3-month notice period, required by law, but it is negotiable with ur employer.

if u have a bachelors degree, and work a blue collar job, do not worry about changing jobs. in a nutshell.

thnks man for the response. Pls what is article 18  visa. I ve not collected my doc and i dont knw the type processed for me. Pls i need responses from other house members. tnks

there are visa articles, it would be written on whatever paper they send you to get into kuwait

18 means you are a working professional
17 means you are a minor under your dads sponsorship
21 means you work for the ministry

there is one number, used for taxi drivers, domestic help etc, that is non-transferable.

whatever which way you look at it, even if you have transferable residency, and wish to change work, and do all the correct proceedings, the company you work for can cancel your residency. however, you would have already been contacted by another company and have an offer, afterwhich they would merely ask u to leave kuwait and go to bahrain for example, and come back in, with your newly acquired work permit.

its simple, really. dont stress.

You are so devine Legacy, thanks for this informative piece.I will stil be in touch via the forum in case i need more clarifications. many tnks.

my pleasure

always happy to help out anyone in need in kuwait, ive been here long enough to have an extensive knowledge on how things are, so feel free to ask anything, anytime, anyone :D

i am currently on vacation here in the philippines. im supposed to go back to my work in kuwait in may 3 however my visa will expire on may30, 2013. is it possible for me to travel back to kuwait considering the expiration of my visa?