PHCC job

im jens . I need advice from u  friends  .im in the middle of taking a decision whether to join as a phcc staff nurse.   I just want to know howz the work environment with phcc. In offer letter its mentioned as hmc overseas contract. Will i get family status, nothing mentioned there.Grade and category is mentioned in offer letter as 108 category b. Is hmc and phcc pay different salaries.
For Housing,they had mentioned like this  ""äs per policy".Will they have (phcc and hmc) have different policies.Will there be career development with phcc because i heard that its like clinical setup not like hmc.

wilson, whats your opinion  :)

The work environment compare to Hmc, Phcc is far better. Phcc follows Hmc rules and regulation like grade policy and housing. The grade 108 means family visa status as per ministry policy, but you cannot sponsor your husband, as per ministry of immigration only a Hmc employee a man can sponsor his wife, or else he should work locally in Qatar and you will get the housing allowance and anual family tickets. The salary range for Hmc and Phcc both the same. After Joint commission international Phcc is slowly moving under supreme health council. And in future it will have its own rules and regulation.

For more clear information please question the HR department about the family visa sponsorship.

jens55 wrote:

im jens . I need advice from u  friends  .im in the middle of taking a decision whether to join as a phcc staff nurse.   I just want to know howz the work environment with phcc. In offer letter its mentioned as hmc overseas contract. Will i get family status, nothing mentioned there.Grade and category is mentioned in offer letter as 108 category b. Is hmc and phcc pay different salaries.
For Housing,they had mentioned like this  ""äs per policy".Will they have (phcc and hmc) have different policies.Will there be career development with phcc because i heard that its like clinical setup not like hmc.

Yes Phcc have more than 35 centers and all of the Phcc are walk in clinic etc.

Topic linked with  hamad medical cooperation Primary health care Qatar

Thanks wilson for your reply.

Mr wilson.. can i ask you is there a chance that my phcc job offer will withdraw just because og the visa they cant apply or they can do something about it? Thanks

@ Ningning13 > Wilson is no more a member of Expat.com , if you have any questions please feel free to create a new thread on the Doha forum and to ask your questions. This thread is quite old (2015) :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

how to apply in phcc here in qatar aside from their website? ty