PHCC offer letter

Greetings!
Please is there anyone here that's working with the PHCC as a nurse?
I want to inquire how long it takes to get offer letter after interview because I'm waiting to get mine since early this month,anyone have any idea plz help!!

Hello! May I know how was your interview with PHCC? Was it via Skype interview or personal?

It was personal interview,self introduction and situational questions,I think they're easy to tackle though some others had different questions.

Oh I see. Have you started working at PHCC? And how long did you wait for them to contact you for an interview from the time you've submitted your CV to them? By the way, thank you for replying.

I haven't started working yet,still waiting for offer letter as they said it's being delayed because they haven't received their yearly budget,that once the budget is received they'll dispatch offer letters🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
As for the interview,I was contacted a month after I applied.

after submitting  the  CV  how long we have to wait for interview call if there is vacancy available in PHCC.

I was contacted after a month for interview.

egoyibopeaceokafor wrote:

I haven't started working yet,still waiting for offer letter as they said it's being delayed because they haven't received their yearly budget,that once the budget is received they'll dispatch offer letters🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
As for the interview,I was contacted a month after I applied.

May I know when did you had your interview? And did you submit your application online or you went to their office here in qatar to hand it over personally? By the way thank you for replying.  :)

rima28 wrote:

after submitting  the  CV  how long we have to wait for interview call if there is vacancy available in PHCC.

Hello Rima! Have you also submitted your CV? :)

I submitted online and had interview on January 31st 2019, few days later I received a mail that I passed the interview but haven't received offer letter till date. Does anyone know when they usually receive their budget because they said it's what is delaying the offer letter.

I submitted online and had interview on January 31st 2019, few days later I received a mail that I passed the interview but haven't received offer letter till date. Does anyone know when they usually receive their budget because they said it's what is delaying the offer letter.

Have you tried sending  Email to them regarding your concern?
I actually went at their office  3 days ago. I've submitted online and I planned on submitting again personally because I thought their website may not be updated. Sadly, they only accept online submission. So I really have to wait.
Have you tried submitting applications to other institutions?

Yea I've contacted them regarding the offer letter and they're still saying that they're waiting to receive budget. I've tried some other private places but I think government jobs seems more favorable here in Qatar regarding benefits and some others.

Yea I've contacted them regarding the offer letter and they're still saying that they're waiting to receive budget. I've tried some other private places but I think government jobs seems more favorable here in Qatar regarding benefits and some others.

Yeah It would benefit you a lot once you get accepted on a Government job here. Its just that it would take months for them to send offer letter same in HMC. Try submitting in MOI and Qatar Armed Forces,  maybe they still have job vacancy. Some of my friends from my home country received an offer letter from them via Recruitment Agency. Haven't tried sending yet though coz I'm waiting for this PHCC.

Ok

Am also waiting for the offer letter

I have done hmc interview yesterday still no feedback about my interview do you know how much time it will take time... Hamad medical corporation

Hi, have you recieve the offer letter from phcc already?

No not yet but I have finished my interview with hmc

Ah you applied in hmc not in phcc? When did you have your interview?

Lost  19 th March 2019 but still I didn't get any feedback from them

Oh i see, because I'm also waiting for my offer letter in phcc but until now I didn't received it

did u already received job offer from phcc?

Any good news about offer letter from phcc?

Hi everyone...just want to ask if anyone here was interviewed last March 2019 & passed? been waiting for the offer letter..how long does the process usually take and is it okay to follow-up via phone call or personal or e-mail or would it be best to just wait for them? would appreciate your kind reply. thank you. :)

Hi.. may i know where i can apply for qatar armed forces? Do we need to walk in? Or online application only? Thanks in advance.

My QAF interview was held in December 2018. There were 2 locations.....Mumbai and Bangalore. I am still waiting for the Visa. I heard there was another interview for QAF in March 2019 at Bangalore and some of them received Visa as well.

Beware of scammers ....

Topic Linked with PHCC QATAR & HMC QATAR

Topic Linked with HMC QATAR

HI,

How long it will take for credentials verification reply?

Depends 10-15 days.  Incase if delayed You can follow up with the credentialing Dept.

How we can contact Credential department? Email or Phone?

Do u have email id or contacts for department.

If u have kindly provide

Try to follow up with the agency
[email protected]

still not received

Try to call PHCC corporate  office (PM)
Address Al Mina Street (Second Ring Area Authority Opposite DoubleTree Hilton Hotel, Doha.

Good luck

Thanks wilson, i talk to HR department,as per them offer letter is ready sunday or monday they will produce for signature. and they told me november 1st might be the join date before they will clear all documents.

once again thank u

Welcome  :) Once you join please throw a party to our Expat team  :dumbom:

1986sbr wrote:

Thanks wilson, i talk to HR department,as per them offer letter is ready sunday or monday they will produce for signature. and they told me november 1st might be the join date before they will clear all documents.

once again thank u

Sure buddy

Good luck and keep blogging expat qatar

1986sbr wrote:

Sure buddy

:thanks:

@crystal456 Can you send me the HR email please? I am unable to submit the CV online.