Terminate application of job Hmc qatar

Can i ask if anyone like my status... I accept the offer from hamd hospital and the status of my application changed to Credentialing.. After 3 days send me email that my status changed to Terminate Application.
What that means can anyone help me?

same Status, i had my interview last year and sent some documents, i got accepted and now "terminate application"... hope someone can help us, i'm waiting for almost one year

Hi!

Regarding your post on termination application. Did they not really hire you. Please if you could respond on my message because I face the same situation now. I resigned and for exit now. But suddenly the portal mention Termination.

Hi.
Send me your details on my whatsapp for quick reply of your inquiry.
My whatsapp is.
XXX
Also mention your name here as I don't reply any unknown no.

Moderated by Julien 3 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please avoid sharing the mobile no# on expat forum.

Topic linked with Hamad Medical Corporation

Ok

What was the last progress from their end? Why were you kept on hold for long time?
Did they tell you anything about your visa approval status or anything you want to ahare the full process please. What steps you went through till this latest status!!

The visa was applied and I have the entry permit,they are just waiting for my attestation.But I did explain my part due to covid-19.The process was slow and I told them also that my company will released me after Dec31 when they advised me to resigned. The visa still active until April.I dont know really.I sent them email but no response yet.

Okay. Did you get all things attested from concerned authorities?

One more thing, is HMC a government organization or any private sector?

What is your status now friend?

Hi,
I send them multiple email but no response. Did they also mention to you terminate application in your website even though you have already visa?

I send you a message too Rebecca

Any update yet. We are in the same situation.

I replied you.

Good evening

Any body have connected from HMC  to go through onboarding process

@rizzamae Any updates?

Hello everyone.
My name is Liza.
I read all the comments regarding the termination of application since it happened to me last DEC. 2020. I have the same issue and hoping that they are going to reactivate the visa that was issued before.Anyone of you have updates regarding your status?Kindly let me know.
Thanks
Hi Lisa ,
I had my contract terminated even I was asked to resign from my current employer. I Don't trust HMC. Very irresponsible employer.
We really face the same situation as well as the other here in expat forum.I am just really hoping that they will compensate and re activate the visa soonest for those who like me until now no permanent work ever since HMC advised me to resigned from my previous company.

@CP3 I have send you Private message .

We really face the same situation as well as the other here in expat forum.I am just really hoping that they will compensate and re activate the visa soonest for those who like me until now no permanent work ever since HMC advised me to resigned from my previous company.
- @CP3
Hi If you have the proof of confirmation email from HMC ( if you are currently employed and now you can resign) then you have to right to question.
Yes,I received a confirmation email from them that I've got to resigned.Then they asked me to sent them the certificate of my last working days/ Employment cert. that I really resign.Then ,they just didn't reply to any of my follow up email.I feel really bad about my decision to resigned from my previous employer.
I want to directly send email to the director of HMC or even to the CEO as well to call their attention that why they have to be irresponsible to the people they hired and advised to resigned,then suddenly they leave them on air as if nothing.
Hi,
I send them multiple email but no response. Did they also mention to you terminate application in your website even though you have documents collection ?
Hello Guest3857346,

Yes.The onboarding processed changed to terminal application even after the visa issued and advised to resigned. How's your application now?
Hello CP3,

Please note that Guest3857346 is no longer a member of the forum.

If you want you can create a new thread on the Doha forum to ask your questions.1f603.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team