HMC Onboarding Process Delay

Hi, last month I got Visa for a job at Hamad Medical Corporation after a long wait. It is showing in the MOI website but no update from HMC till today regarding Visa issuance and further processing. Can someone let me know why there is no communication from HMC regarding onboarding processes? Is it normal? Can I expect an update in near future?

Don't worry dear sure you will get the replay by soon from HMC I'm the vitness for the same

Staff re on boarding will update you for the next process. For further clarification in details  you can contact the HR department.

QV2020 wrote:

Hi, last month I got Visa for a job at Hamad Medical Corporation after a long wait. It is showing in the MOI website but no update from HMC till today regarding Visa issuance and further processing. Can someone let me know why there is no communication from HMC regarding onboarding processes? Is it normal? Can I expect an update in near future?

Hi Mr. Wilson,
When contacted HR Department they are asking to wait patiently. Can I expect a call in near future regarding orboarding?

Mr. Wilson, what might be the reason for delay in onboarding updates from HR Department even after obtaining Visa?

Can anyone expert in HMC related information guide me on the above queries?

The reason for delay can be only answered by HMC HR Dept. One thing is for sure you will be onboard until the Located department notify HR its time to get the candidate onboard.

QV2020 wrote:

Mr. Wilson, what might be the reason for delay in onboarding updates from HR Department even after obtaining Visa?

Thank you for the update

Hai  can we get any information regarding hmc physiotherapist onboarding for selected candidates in 2018 .

SHAFEEKH km wrote:

Hai  can we get any information regarding hmc physiotherapist onboarding for selected candidates in 2018 .

Have you got the offer letter with confirmation from HMC that we will start the visa process and credentialing?

yes i got the offer letter and signed .but still no further information regarding credentialing.

Hi everyone,I am just a newbie here. I need help regarding visa for Hamad .I am on an On board processing with visa active since October 2020. I didn't yet give all the documents they need because I need to go to my home country for the attestation. This January 2021,I just opened my portal and mention termination of Application. Is it possible? After they told me to resigned and I am now on my exit from Saudi to go to my home country to process my documents. Kindly if someone experienced like this please I need your advice.

Thank you

If your attestation done for documents then email them to hamad Medical Corporation Credentialing department for further verification and wait for response. You will get a confirmation to know if your application was terminated.

Rizzamae wrote:

Hi everyone,I am just a newbie here. I need help regarding visa for Hamad .I am on an On board processing with visa active since October 2020. I didn't yet give all the documents they need because I need to go to my home country for the attestation. This January 2021,I just opened my portal and mention termination of Application. Is it possible? After they told me to resigned and I am now on my exit from Saudi to go to my home country to process my documents. Kindly if someone experienced like this please I need your advice.

Thank you

Ok. Thank you very much.God bless you

Hi. Even I'm in the same boat as you. I even got my visa but after that there s no communication from them. When I contacted the HR dept they said that because of the current covid 19 situation they are reviewing all candidates and I really don't know what that means. I'm my opinion you shouldn't have resigned until you had finished all paper work with them. Anyways being positive from what I heard  that its just a delay and no recruitments have been canceled. Let's hope for the best.

Hello,
Did you also check their website/portal of your current status of application?

Yes I did. Immediately after credentialing they told me that I would be forwarded to onboarding team. In a few days when I checked the portal it stated 'terminate application' . Actually I really don't know whats happening. Some people are saying its the budget and some covid 19. But in my personal opinion I feel it goes deeper. Bus as I said earlier lets hope for the best

Hi. Actually nothing so far. I am assuming that nothing is going to happen atleast until April or May because that's when the budget happens. Anyways let me know if you find out anything in the meanwhile.

Please check your message

Which message?

I send you private message here

Can't find it...message me at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I did email you now. Check your email

@Fretsnfingers

Hi Fretsnfingers. Do you have any update regarding your application to HMC?
HI. Nothing so far and frankly speaking I have forgotten about it. If you guys get any updates please let me know. Thanks
Yes sure,I will.