Be my purchaser in France!

Hi,

Im currently in Manila. Very often i need someone to purchase for me fashion items from France, then ship to me. If you are a girl who likes fashion and wish to have additional income, maybe we are a match!

She must be honest and enjoys shopping fashion items. Pls do contact me if interested.

Thanks

Ricky

Hi there !

That's really cool idea !
So please do tell me in details what you really want to do ?
Cheers !

You have email or other contact method? i think this is public here

[moderated: no free ad on the forum/pls use the business directory]

hi Ricky !

I would be really happy to be your purchaser as I am fond of FASHION

I live in Rue de Rivoli, in the heart of Paris .... And I know all about good adresses for men an women, some very famous, others more alternative and secret !

Please contact me interested

Anne

Hi Anne, this blog is strange. I tried to send a message to you, but it directed me to update my profile. When i do update, it then repeats again and again. Pls contact me or send me an email so we can communicate.

Ricky

Hi Ricky, I'm in Paris frequently and know where to find the good stuff! Do you want vintage or new fashion? Let me know if you already got someone!

Lara

Hi picpin!

Please Tell me more about what you need. And about your business model.

I am a reliable person, really professionaly interested in fashion (do you know CREAPOLE school in Paris ? I studied there a few years ago ).

Please let me know what you need and if your proposal is not serious please do not contact me anymore.

Sog'