Anyone living in Nancy

I have just moved to Nancy and was wondering if there were any expats in the city. I am looking for people who like to do sports, meet up for drinks.....

Hi Christina, I know this is a few months late, but I recently moved to Nancy from Canada. I do not know very many people in the city yet, and I am looking for some friends! I also like sports and drinks :) Let me know if you would be interested in chatting more!

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply, I had a very busy time at work the last couple of weeks.

I arrived here in Nancy last November and I am also still looking for friends in the city. Nancy is quite nice but its also small and its not easy to meet new people.
When did you arrive in Nancy and how do you like it? Did your job bring you here?

Let me know if you like to continue chatting.
If you like we can also meet for a coffee.

Have a nice day
Christina

Hi Christina,

No worries for the late reply, I know things can be busy!

I arrived in Nancy in February. Yes, I came here for work. I am doing a post-doctoral fellowship at Universite de Lorraine. I should be here for about 2 years. How about you?

Yes, it would be great to meet for coffee! You can either email me or find me on Facebook to continue talking/make arrangements!

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Hi there,

A two year postdoc fellowship sounds great. What's your postdoc in?
I am also  here for a fellowship. Its a one year clinical fellowship at the CHU in hand surgery.

Your contact details have been erased from your last message so I have sent you my phone number and my e-mail address as a privat message.

Talk to you soon
Christina

Hey Christina, (and Brittbal)

I'm also doing my PhD here in Nancy, and looking for friends as well. Well, I'll leave you a private message.

Bonne journée :)
Lou

one wonders if it is too late to say bonjour upon this thread of a few years but here i am. My name is Sonea, i have recently travelled to Nancy and yes i find it is not a place many expats can be found perhaps as opposed to other regions in France. But i hope there are some people who i could converse with.

Sincerely

Sonea

Hey Sonea, my name's Kendra and I only just moved to Nancy from England 2 weeks ago. I thought I should reply to your post and let you know I'm happy to meet up and go for a walk in this beautiful new city that we currently live in :)

Enchanté Kendra. Bienvenue en France.  I hope your journey  went well as it could have. Yes, it would certainly be lovely to meet you at some point in this charming city of Nancy. You may message me if you wish.

Hi Sonea and Kendra, and anyone else that's around!

I just moved to Nancy from the US recently and am eager to meet people. It's hard when you don't speak much French!

Is anyone interested in grabbing a coffee?

In case you're curious, I'm here for work (at the university) and like all things sports, games, food, art, culture, and fun!

Kelvin