Completely free dating site

Not cdff
Has anyone found one?

Why not go out and meet people, talk with the locals. Go to bars, bistros and cafes?

Yes.  Facebook dating.  There is a lot of phishing, but easy to spot and block.  Insist on a live video call within a few days.  No video, block.

Until recently, not easy.  If your French is still limited(like mine), also not easy.

Until recently, not easy.  If your French is still limited(like mine), also not easy.

There are tons of completely free dating websites. You will just have to watch some ads while talking to your date. I don't recommend using Tinder or similar apps if you are looking for serious and long-lasting relationism and not just occasional hookups.

Okcupid

Hi, you can try  calule.com. The application was disabled for a year but before that it was working fine

" Hookup" sites are never free! ALWAYS a charge after you've set up a profile. Ok Cupid IS free to send an "introductory" message to someone, but disappointing results. Also, you have to pay to see those who "like" you.

@Acer59 They're the perfect places to perfect your conversational French. Short messages and responses, with enough French "text slang" (ie MDR) to keep you on your toes and increase your vocab.

@SimCityAT Expensive and challenging for shy people who feel they lack convo French. The sites are a more relaxing place and great to acquire a bit of French.

Anyone managed to meet someone via a "site" yet? I've had many a chat with interested parties on Wannonce. Totally free but difficult site to navi gate. A bit like Locanto.