Christian Fellowship In Charente area

Hi,

I live between Confolens/Ruffec/Civray. My husband and I are interested on getting together/friendship with Christians and/or others interested in learning more about it.  Just getting together for a meal,or a Bible study or joining a worship service.

Thanks!
Rebecca

i will like to be on the fellowship but i live in Strasbourg.

gardenerinthesand wrote:

Hi,

I live between Confolens/Ruffec/Civray. My husband and I are interested on getting together/friendship with Christians and/or others interested in learning more about it.  Just getting together for a meal,or a Bible study or joining a worship service.

Thanks!
Rebecca

Hello Rebecca, i would love to join Christian fellowship as i can't find anything since i arrive here in 2012, but unfortunately i live in Rennes... let me know if by chance you visit Rennes..  :cheers:

Gabrielle

Are you still looking for a fellowship?

If so please get in touch
https://chef-boutonne.net

Kind regards,
Alex Gillan

We are in Chef-Boutonne (79110). [link moderated]. We met each Sunday at 3.00pm and pray together each Wednesday at 7.30pm. Our contact details are on our website site. You are very welcome to visit us anytime for coffee/tea and to find out more.

@VctoriaDuplenne

Only Christian Fellowship I know of is in Chef-Boutonne (79110)

Christian Mission Fellowship

10 Rue de l'Hiulerie

@gardenerinthesand France Mission francemission.org has church plants. Theres a couple in the Charente. Also tinascafe.fr I know her she may know. I hope to rent a place and come again.I have played at tinas. If you know anyone with a room for a break reasonable I am keen to evangelise there.

@gardenerinthesand

Hi Rebecca,

We are part of a Church of England Chaplaincy based here in the Charente Maritime. You may have already heard about us, but if not You can go to our website - churchinfrance to check out our services and activities. There is a communion service this Sunday 11.00am (23rd April) at the Chapel in Chef Boutonne.

Kind regards

Simon