Anti spam system & new rules

exporter 34 wrote:

what must I write to say first time hello to the people ???

How about introducing yourself?

[Post under review]

To say a happy new year to people you know, are unsolicited messages?!

Maybe next time i wont copy paste??

Please unblock me...

Kindly unblock me i need to use PM

Smathews wrote:

Kindly unblock me i need to use PM

You may well wish to have your message system activated but as yet you have not earned the right to have it activated.
As you have used cut and paste,then you need to start from square one by reading, understanding and following the rules.

davidonestar wrote:

To say a happy new year to people you know, are unsolicited messages?!

If you wrote the same message each time then it is looked upon as cut and paste, spam.

so sorry to send more massages.

thank you

hi,

i will not send Message.

Thank you

Wajeeh

your message has been noted with thanks. I am a new member pardon me for that I had no idea copy and paste messages are not acceptable.

I have a message from my friend, I m unable to reply. How to reply them if I m locked

I have a message from my friend, I m unable to reply. How to reply them if I m locked

ASKumar wrote:

How about following the rules?

I will know it in future.

I just want to find a bike!

Get off.
And make your site do the pictures. Its bugs right now

majiortom wrote:

I just want to find a bike!
And make your site do the pictures. Its bugs right now

Sorted

https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB12AA3aWmWQ1JjSZPhq6xCJFXa0/Beautiful-colourful-white-tire-girls-bicycle-top.jpg_350x350.jpg

[Post under review]

I'm looking for native German teacher to work in a language academy in Nasr City,that is why i was coping and pasting the message.if that was a mistake,Then I'm sorry.

Please release my block account here.
I made a mistake after joining for urgent matter and not doing no more now.
I got message, but could not reply at all.

Thanks

Sang Lee

i think i have sent the same message several times. Kindly unblock me

Sorry did not realize how frequently i used messaging

Hello please unblock me. I will keep messaging to the minimum

Smathews wrote:

<span>[Post under review]</span>

Posting rubbish on this thread doesn't help you, as posting ads on threads from 2012 is equally unhelpful

Now i understand why my account was blocked from sending private message, i promise not repeat such thing again. Please i want to know how long it will take before my account is unblock from sending messages?

michaelwilhelm008 wrote:

How i understand why my account was blocked from sending private message, i promise not repeat such thing again. Please i want to know how long it will take before my account is unblock from sending messages?

How long is a piece of string?

Only you will be able to answer the question of how long it will take as it is you that has to participate in the forums. Read the very first post on this thread and follow the rules.

I can't find the link to read the very first post on this thread and follow the rules.

michaelwilhelm008 wrote:

I can't find the link to read the very first post on this thread and follow the rules.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

sanglee7234 wrote:

Please release my block account here.
I made a mistake after joining for urgent matter and not doing no more now.
I got message, but could not reply at all.

Thanks

Sang Lee

You made a mistake so you will have to start again by following the rules. 
You have to earn the right to use the message system.

Mill Williams wrote:

Please open my account

NO. 

You are the only one who can open your message system. To do this you need to follow the rules laid out when you joined up and which a re explained hundreds of times here on this thread.

You have to earn the right to have your system activated. Up to you now.

Mill Williams wrote:

Please help me to unblock my private messages, I am sorry for not following the rules well, Due to i was in hurry to find a friend

Help yourself by following the forum rules and reading the hundreds of posts here that explain how this forum operates.

I am still having difficulty sending message after been unblocked. I don't know why because i didn't go against the rules this time.

I just sent some messages to people was not trying to spam

Cad1 wrote:

I just sent some messages to people was not trying to spam

Which translates to "I never bothered to read the forum rules"

why you make it very complicated like that
whats problem if i am new user or old user
whats problem if i send private messages
why i have to chat with another people i dont know

haysam666 wrote:

Because random people generally aren't interesting in getting spam from you

haysam666 wrote:

The problem is users, new or old, never bother to read the forum rules.

Please help me out here, I don't expect a true answer in all honesty but worth a try  :whistle:

Why do people think it is quite acceptable to join a forum like Expat.com and think they can send random messages to people they don't know? Out of the goodness of the site's heart, it has permitted you to send a few PMs when you join the site. After that, if you wish to send more you have to participate by asking meaningful questions and if possible answering topics posted.

The PM system is designed so you can send personal information, like telephone numbers etc... It is NOT for random spam to be sent to people you don't know.

What if random people called you on your house phone or mobile, or sent Emails to you. This is just the same, people don't want it or like it. This is WHY the RULES are in place. They are here to stay and how much you ask to be unlocked, unblocked nor will be saying sorry will work.

SimCityAT wrote:

Please help me out here, I don't expect a true answer in all honesty but worth a try  :whistle:

No, it isn't.
The posters on this thread are pretty much all 1 to 3 post wonders, many out for a variety of scams, sex pestering, and other generally pointless stuff to any serious forum.
Pretty much none of them read the rules and, if the odd one bothers, they ignore them anyway then leave the forum in a huff.

Hi this is akshatha... I had logged in expat after a long time and yet i am not able to send email. Can you please unlock my account.

Meet other expats and join the events

OR