Anti spam system & new rules

Dear,

Thanks for the relevant information.

So, can you please advise me, the best possible way to send the messages to become friends, in a hassle free manner, without objecting the norms framed by the concerned.

Thanking you and look forward to your positive feedback, to proceed further.

Best Regards,
John Vikas

hannahvikas16 :

Dear,

Thanks for the relevant information.

So, can you please advise me, the best possible way to send the messages to become friends, in a hassle free manner, without objecting the norms framed by the concerned.

Thanking you and look forward to your positive feedback, to proceed further.

Best Regards,
John Vikas

First read, understand and follow the forum rules.There are hundreds of replies here on this thread that explain how this forum operates.

You must earn the right to have your message system activated.
To do this you must post informative and topical replies on other thread in other sections of the forum.
The more times you the more chance you have of getting your message system activated.
No religious posts, no posts of a defamatory nature.

im so sorry. I was messaging Filipino that is why i sent same messages. I did not realized its not allowed. Thank you.

Hi Julian

Sorry i was just copying the same viewing arrangements asking several people, would you be so kind and unblock me please

kind regards

Kenny

Hi Julian

Sorry i was just copying the same viewing arrangements asking several people, would you be so kind and unblock me please

kind regards

Kenny

HI im very sorry that my fault, please unblock me

BT Real Estates :

HI im very sorry that my fault, please unblock me

You're free to advertise in housing at the top of this page but your PM system will remain blocked unless you become a useful and helpful member of the forum,

kennyb41 :

Hi Julian

kind regards

Kenny

Not until you read, understand and follow the forum rules.

Apologies for this mistake. It’s a very sensible policy and I totally understand the concept. Apologies, again.Moving in April and wanting to make new friends.

Alimhull :

Apologies for this mistake. It’s a very sensible policy and I totally understand the concept. Apologies, again.Moving in April and wanting to make new friends.

The anti spam system blocks out such things after a few messages are sent. You have to understand the recipients might not want to receive such messages and, as they have no idea who you are, could very well assume you're a scammer of some sort.
Sadly, expats are seen as easy and fruitful targets so that's not an unreasonable assumption.

Participating on the open forums, as you have started to do, will solve your problem.

Apologize for sending same message too many times to individuals to know about the country I was planning to go. Its being quite long and really appreciate if you can unblock the messages.

That's fair enough. Thanks

Thank you, for the information about spam messages, im looking forward to my private messaging being unblocked. Thank you

Sorry for that. Can you please make me viisible in this site.

Es

waseemsh2005 :

Actually this strange policy only exists with expat.com .. no other portals! You need to recinsider yourself

Thanks for the idea, but it works great

i did not know about the copy/paste rule

what shall i do to unblock ?

Don't worry. I guess everyone is filling this forum bevause their text messages are locked out.. pity  :dumbom:

waseemsh2005 :

I do not agree!
Check Internations.. that is much much better that expat.. there are no such restrictions to contact anyone via messages or add requests..
Your (expat.com's) whole game is to reserve users to FORUM only.. there is no concept of spam actually. Do you can text messages as SPAM?!! Lol

I send hundreds of messages, but I've earned the privilege by, hopefully, being a useful member of the forum.
Try it

carag62 :

what shall i do to unblock ?

Follow the forum rules...

hi ,

Everyone ,Well am Arbaaz working in kuwait

please help me dear ı cant send private messeges

Thank you for the explanation.
Sometime we post same messages because we are using the same introduction message to friends who we.wish to make friends too.
Maybe the system need to tweak a bit on the mesaage content before blocking the user.

Thanks
Matthew

matthew tan :

Thank you for the explanation.
Sometime we post same messages because we are using the same introduction message to friends who we.wish to make friends too.
Maybe the system need to tweak a bit on the mesaage content before blocking the user.

Thanks
Matthew

Did they want to make friends with you?

dear
I did not work with expat for a long time and I did not know ı cant do copy  the message from private. I'm not gonna do that to this again after I get me off the obstacle.

thanks

Someone have to say " hello" first right?  :)

Ok, that's good.

hello,

Sorry for that. Copy paste was easier and quicker. By the looks of it, I’m glad I’m not the only one that did that haha. Anyway. I’m looking to make new friends. Ugandan in particular. My kids are mixed, half American and half Ugandan. So I’m just reaching out to make new friend!

matthew tan :

Wrong - How do you know the people receiving the hello want to get it?
More likely they'll be annoyed at wasting their time opening a crap message.
This applies even more if you're selling your services.

carag62 :

Ok, that's good.

It's very good as it stops people spamming members with swimming and real estate rubbish

Thanks

Thanks..

Thank, just wish to clarify, if i would join the forum, when it will be possible to unblock my private message? Thanks for your advise in advance.

matthew tan :

A short and nice introduction on the forum where you current are will have more effect.
After your introduction participating do wonders.

jessicabaunayensa :

Thank, just wish to clarify, if i would join the forum, when it will be possible to unblock my private message? Thanks for your advise in advance.

After a small certain amount of posts. Just remember: how more active you are, I.e. how more you're participating, the larger of the capability you your inbox will be.

Thanks  a lot primadonna, well noted on this :-0

Sometimes it's easier to copy and paste! Now I try to make it different and not copy .and paste

Hi ,
Am expecting  your questions .
thanks
vikash

I'm a new one in here
And not so good with this
I did ask many time why I can't make a post
But no one help :(

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR