Anti spam system & new rules

Verzhiniya wrote:

Hello. Can you please unblock my private mail on expat?

No, because you have not yet posted enough times on other sections of the forum to have your system activated. You have to earn the right to have it activated. Read the forum rules.

Djamila Zergour wrote:

Hello,

My messages have been blocked, can you help me?

Thank you

Your system has not been activated and will not be activated until you post a number of times on other sections of the forum with meaningful, informative posts.
You have to earn the right to have it activated.

Majeed149 wrote:

Hello I did not cop past

Posting here on this thread will not count towards having your message system activated. Please take the time to read the many hundreds of posts here that explain how this forum operates.

Hi. I am backed  ,  because I am new user and old not noticed your rules . Please unlocked my contgacts

paradise island?

HI,

do not copy paste repeatedly as i did the same for introducing myself in the group. ythough one or two copy paste , sometimes wont affect.

Ok

Hello, can you unblock sending message? I wanted ask about help from Srilankans livi in Czech Republic for the reason of organize festival about Sri Lanka in my country - Czech Republic

tom212q wrote:

Can you please unblock me as i ma new to this site and did not read the rules properly. Kindly unblock my private message

You still have not read the rules, if you had you would know its pointless in asking to be unblocked. Posting the same message here is also pointless.

me too new

I would be grateful to you for advice how to unblock the message.  I would like to apply for a job

aimaim wrote:

I would be grateful to you for advice how to unblock the message.  I would like to apply for a job

To activate your PM system you first need to post a number of times on other sections of the forum.

Harcourtsestate01 wrote:

i really need to hire a personal assistant ...i never knew they block for copy/paste

Well, you know how your supposed company moved to the SMX mail scrubbing service, it's about the same. Question is, does Jason know what you're up to with the company name?

But we want to lets know new people to help us maybe

Bohdanka wrote:

But we want to lets know new people to help us maybe

The idea of this site is to post questions in the forum, it reaches more people. It's not a site for you spam people with unwanted messages. This is why your PM system is now locked.

Writing the same message over and over trying to find an apartment is a waste of time..

Mark Freer wrote:

Writing the same message over and over trying to find an apartment is a waste of time..

Place a FREE advert in the Housing Section found at the top of the page.

thank you

Hi,
As I am new to this website.  I apologize for the copy & paste messages, instead of typing  every time a new message.
Please advise and instruct me the most possible way, where I can post me messages hassle free.
Thanking you and look forward to your positive feed back at the earliest probable.
Regards,
John Vikas.

am sorry I did copy and paste, I did because its east to send same messages to different people but I am not fake I love to be here and find good friends. its almost a month that I cant send messages to anyone. I have to friends who accepted my friend request but I cant even thanks to them. how can I pass my messages to them. can you please unblock it so I can find good friends on this site. mistakes happens but no one do it intentionally. so please unblock my private messages. Thanks in advance.

hello
my name is muniz. i am from india now working in qatar. happy to be in this group . this is a very good idea what u had done.
thanks....

Dear,

Thanks for the relevant information.

So, can you please advise me, the best possible way to send the messages to become friends, in a hassle free manner, without objecting the norms framed by the concerned.

Thanking you and look forward to your positive feedback, to proceed further.

Best Regards,
John Vikas

hannahvikas16 wrote:

Dear,

Thanks for the relevant information.

So, can you please advise me, the best possible way to send the messages to become friends, in a hassle free manner, without objecting the norms framed by the concerned.

Thanking you and look forward to your positive feedback, to proceed further.

Best Regards,
John Vikas

First read, understand and follow the forum rules.There are hundreds of replies here on this thread that explain how this forum operates.

You must earn the right to have your message system activated.
To do this you must post informative and topical replies on other thread in other sections of the forum.
The more times you the more chance you have of getting your message system activated.
No religious posts, no posts of a defamatory nature.

im so sorry. I was messaging Filipino that is why i sent same messages. I did not realized its not allowed. Thank you.

Hi Julian

Sorry i was just copying the same viewing arrangements asking several people, would you be so kind and unblock me please

kind regards

Kenny

Hi Julian

Sorry i was just copying the same viewing arrangements asking several people, would you be so kind and unblock me please

kind regards

Kenny

HI im very sorry that my fault, please unblock me

BT Real Estates wrote:

HI im very sorry that my fault, please unblock me

You're free to advertise in housing at the top of this page but your PM system will remain blocked unless you become a useful and helpful member of the forum,

kennyb41 wrote:

Hi Julian

kind regards

Kenny

Not until you read, understand and follow the forum rules.

Apologies for this mistake. It's a very sensible policy and I totally understand the concept. Apologies, again.Moving in April and wanting to make new friends.

Alimhull wrote:

Apologies for this mistake. It's a very sensible policy and I totally understand the concept. Apologies, again.Moving in April and wanting to make new friends.

The anti spam system blocks out such things after a few messages are sent. You have to understand the recipients might not want to receive such messages and, as they have no idea who you are, could very well assume you're a scammer of some sort.
Sadly, expats are seen as easy and fruitful targets so that's not an unreasonable assumption.

Participating on the open forums, as you have started to do, will solve your problem.

Apologize for sending same message too many times to individuals to know about the country I was planning to go. Its being quite long and really appreciate if you can unblock the messages.

That's fair enough. Thanks

Thank you, for the information about spam messages, im looking forward to my private messaging being unblocked. Thank you

Sorry for that. Can you please make me viisible in this site.

Es

waseemsh2005 wrote:

Actually this strange policy only exists with expat.com .. no other portals! You need to recinsider yourself

Thanks for the idea, but it works great

i did not know about the copy/paste rule

what shall i do to unblock ?

Don't worry. I guess everyone is filling this forum bevause their text messages are locked out.. pity  :dumbom:

waseemsh2005 wrote:

I do not agree!
Check Internations.. that is much much better that expat.. there are no such restrictions to contact anyone via messages or add requests..
Your (expat.com's) whole game is to reserve users to FORUM only.. there is no concept of spam actually. Do you can text messages as SPAM?!! Lol

I send hundreds of messages, but I've earned the privilege by, hopefully, being a useful member of the forum.
Try it

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR