Traffic appointment(Dallah driving school) on Absher not available

Dear All,

I am trying to apply for the dallah driving school for the driving license in Riyadh but I cannot find any slot available for appointment in riyadh. I have been chasing them for last 3 weeks for the appointment but everytime I try to go for booking an appointment it says no appoint avaliable and shows me below message.
"Sorry, there are no appointment available, for booking at this point of time, Please try again later."

Any body can guide where can I apply for the license?. Any Idea when can they repopen the driving school and also the issueance of driving licenses?.

Hello Dear

I am also facing the same issue.

Have you got any solution to that?

@WaqasKhan218

Same problem. Trying for last two weeks. Need to get  liscense printed. Any suggestion?

@muhandisj try at 12:00 pm sharp on thursday. This is the solution.

@Fahadshabbir I also have same problem. I have tried to book the appointment dallah driving school for service replacement of driving liscense.
but there is no available time slot. it has been already two weeks. I tried every day.
even on thursday at 12 Pm as you mentioned. but not availabel...

I think I can not book the appointment like this approach.

is there any other way to book the appointment or can go to driving school without appointment?

I need to just exchange drving liscense to saudi driving liscense. well quite difficult to exchange it.

is there anyone to know best way to solve this problem? or please comment about this if anybody who recently have experiece to exchage driving liscense in riyadh.
i am also facing same problem. i want appointment in dallah driving school at jeddah . i tried 2 months but i didn't get yet. please give solution
@WaqasKhan218

They are no longer accepting appointments, and it is only under the table. I got mine when one of them saw me so much disappointed which i came there many times. I got 1 but it is after 4 months. This is so terrible. They dont even declare why it is happening they just let people to hope but its not 100% not even 50% assurance that when you come back you can get one. Their staff was the who booked mine on their system with the price of 50.00
I think the only solution there is that they should announce the reason why, which is really questionable. Is it because of many women are now applying for appointments but the thing is its different from the area of men. Inshallah this issue will be resolved by their highest management.

@musthafa mmp , did u get appointment now?

Hello dears,
I had given trial driving skill test but due to new gear system, I got confuse and failed. They put me in beginners list but I did not make registration because I am a complete driver. Now, I am fully prepared and want to appear again for driving skill test but, I notification appeared after applying on Absher that "Sorry, it is not possible to book an appointment because there is an previous appointment less than 30 days ago".
Now, kindly guide me someone how can I get appointment?
<<Quick Update as of 23/August/2022.>>
I visited Dallah Driving School(located near by Riyadh Park), for replacing foreign driver license(Japanese License) to Saudi local license.
Firstly you cannot enter if you don't have appointment in Absher. Guard will stop you.
According to them, we need make an appointment in Absher and new appointment slot will update every Thursday at noon.
Alternatively if you ask help near the entrance, many people will approach you for the arranging appointment for a fee(under the table). I don't know if they are trustable or not,  so I turn down the offer. But they said same-day appointment is 500SR(probably overcharge because of the nationality?).
I will try to get appointment through Absher this Thursday and will update the result.(Wish me luck!:)

Does anyone have same problem? share with info, send DM please.
@KENTARO JAPAN
Today(24/August, Wednesday), Absher appointment slot updated.
Unfortunately it is not all location, but there are some availability in Driving  School(As Sulay, near by South IKEA).
According to google map comment on Driving school(As Sulay), few weeks ago European replace foreign driver license to local license. I got appointment on 29/August.
There are no availability in Driving School(near by Riyadh Park).
@KENTARO JAPAN
<<Update as of 29/August/2022>>
I visited Dallah driving school(near by south IKEA) and my Japanese driver license was converted to local saudi driver license.
When I show up entrance, guard said there is no foreign license conversion service, but apparently he didn't know anything. So don't trust what guard said to you. Go to Department managing office and ask.

below is what you need.
- Absher Appointment
- Original Driver license
- Arabic Translation of Driver License(in case of Japanese License, Japan Embassy provide you translation for SR70)
- Iqama
- Medical checkup (SR172.5,  the result will be uploaded to your Absher)
- License Fee(depends on validity, ex;10years SR400) *Pay in advanced through BANK/ATM.
  => Go to agency near by school and ask only 2 things. (1)Application form, and (2)Filing above document, and you pay SR20.

It took 10 min to be print my license, and there are no test for Japanese driver license conversion, just paperwork.

@KENTARO JAPAN how did you manage to book appoinment? Or went there without appointment?

@fazlullahbacha did you got appointment?

hope anyone could help! i try to open my absher and get a form for stolen drivers license and xerox of my iqama and the police report then proceed to ad diriyah traffic department with my appointment but unluckily they told me that i can only apply for a lost license in dallah school! so why they put the diriyah traffic dept in the list of appointment?

@WaqasKhan218

same problem i have . did you get the solution

Iam also facing same problem.i tried to apply in jeddah. There are two schools in jeddah.  But both of them saying same error. What will do..?

@fazlullahbacha Sir, you have made a license for this issue?

@mahamood2787 did u get appointment because i have same problem.

I just got appointment for a new driving license, but it is after 4 months in march 2023. Also you have to try at 12pm sharp every thursday. They update their system at this point of time and announces empty slots. This is very disappointing but i guess this is the only way of legally getting a license without paying 10 times the original fee.

@zebshah18 your appointment is from which location??

I am also sam parblom

Hello dears,I had given trial driving skill test but due to new gear system, I got confuse and failed. They put me in beginners list but I did not make registration because I am a complete driver. Now, I am fully prepared and want to appear again for driving skill test but, I notification appeared after applying on Absher that "Sorry, it is not possible to book an appointment because there is an previous appointment less than 30 days ago". Now, kindly guide me someone how can I get appointment?
-@fazlullahbacha

I am also same parblom

Which description

Not posebal new applomint

@fazlullahbacha yes same problem tell me the soulotion please

@hidayathidayatullah6885 i also same problem tell me solution

@hidayathidayatullah6885  how to solve

Sorry, it is not possible to book an appointment because there is an previous appointment less than 30 days ago how to solve this problem

I have attended the class awjam driving school qatif on 19th&20th February, then i have taken the appointment for the final computer test on 16th march after one month and passed the exam. But after two days they didn't updated on the site, once they will update then I can able to take other appointment for vehicle training. I'm suffering from their slow any kind of the work. Already one month gone, while I have completed only computer class and test.

Very very slow.

Any one know why to much delay to get a appointment for driving test in Della Dammam.

@fazlullahbacha

Hi bro .

did you got nee appointment after 30 days.

is it possible that can we try appointment in different school and do trail again?

@fazlullahbacha

Hi,

Did u get appointment after 30 days.

I gave trail on madinah driving school . But I don't want to continue there.Since my work location is changed .

so after 30 days can I book appointment in different location and in different driving school?

@Al Ameen6 have you booked??

Now I can able to book in Absher. Looking for perfect location where appointment and classes will be faster.

Can u suggest?

I try to apply driving license appointment in absher in appointment booking interface regarding the services don't appear ''issue a driver license'' command anyone can tell me what is the issue?

How to book appointment through absher. As of now only private driver appointment is available?

Can any one booked appointment recently?

@Al Ameen6 They have changed the place of the option now u have to go to

My Services>Traffic>Issue Driving License>Proceed to Service>Book new Appointment>(Then select in arabic) Training in driving schools: assessment of driving skills (advanced - intermediate - beginner)

and set your region and proceed next.

nowdays no one gets appointment easily so try Thursday Sharp 11:55 AM - 01:15 PM Duhr (around this time u will get inShaAllah even i am trying for Jeddah/Makkah)

@Faisal 1342 Thank You bro