Anti spam system & new rules

Please Unlock me, I am asking Second Time Now

I am Blocked Since 6 Months now & I am Expat since 2 Years

im not the one that unblock people. im waiting to be unblocked too.

hi, this is Ather...how are you

mahavir.offshore :

Please Unlock me, I am asking Second Time Now

I am Blocked Since 6 Months now & I am Expat since 2 Years

So in 2 years, you have made No forum posts apart from on here moaning? Good, it shows that the system is working well.

sorry

Thanks and sorry for mistake will care about it for next times

noted is my bad not to have red the rules by copy and pasting messages now i understand the rules and henceforth will abide by it.

hello,
once again apologies as I did not know about the rules and sent a lots of copy/paste messages to many being a private french and english teacher for adults.

Grateful if you could please unlock my messaging ?

Thanking you in Advance.

Unlock your awesome :

hello,
once again apologies as I did not know about the rules and sent a lots of copy/paste messages to many being a private french and english teacher for adults.

Grateful if you could please unlock my messaging ?

Thanking you in Advance.

The forum administrators will not unblock your message system.
You have to do that yourself by writing and answering threads on other sections of the forum.
The posts have to be topical and informative, no silly one line posts.
After you have posted a number of times your system will be reactivated.

stumpy :
Unlock your awesome :

hello,
once again apologies as I did not know about the rules and sent a lots of copy/paste messages to many being a private ....

You have to do that yourself by writing and answering threads on other sections of the forum.
The posts have to be topical and informative, no silly one line posts. .

Hi, Stumpy, you forgot to mention members are not allowed to spam their business in forum posts. :D

Fred :
stumpy :
Unlock your awesome :

hello,
once again apologies as I did not know about the rules and sent a lots of copy/paste messages to many being a private ....

Hi, Stumpy, you forgot to mention members are not allowed to spam their business in forum posts. :D

I fail to understand why members don't create a FREE advert, it reaches more people and those interested will apply instead of spamming people that might not want to be contacted.

SimCityAT :
Fred :
stumpy :

I fail to understand why members don't create a FREE advert, it reaches more people and those interested will apply instead of spamming people that might not want to be contacted.

They did, but spammed anyway.
That means they must have read and ignored the rules rather than weren't aware of them.

Meet expats all over the world

OR