UAE Medical fitness certificate status

I did my medical in Abu Dhabi with Capital Health. The status on their site was updated to "Certificate Ready for Collection" does this mean I have passed the medical test.

Also I checked on TAMM for the medical result using this link https://www.tamm.abudhabi/en/services/t … ningresult
And it says on "The fitness result for your application no xxxxxxxx has been released. Proceed to immigration to complete visa process." Does this also mean I have passed the test.

I also got a text saying " App. Xxxxxx , Screening results are complete. Please proceed to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs."  Does this mean I have passed?

I am curious because it doesn't explicitly says anywhere if I you have passed or failed the medical.

Any help will be appreciated.

If you had failed, you would have known - you would have been asked to go to xyz medical center for retest :).

I had my medical yesterday ..when I checked in dha app it says result completed certificate will be issued after 3days ..just want to know if I passed or no...

As I said before, if there was any issue, you would be called for a retest.  Be patient and stop worrying unnecessarily.

bro hbs positive , currently i got my visa almost 3 month passed. When 2 years latter, can i apply mobile reparing store or supermarket sales man or cashier computer operator any sector. Please tell me
Im living abu dhabi al ain.
i now the 6 catagory but confused which type visa eligble for hbs positive employee.

Hi ,I did my medical test 4 days ago, and got the same message. But I Don't know whether it is Fit or unfit. Do you have any idea about that,thanks

Hello I'm fred,actually me I have also done medical twice because I failed the first one and the second one I past it,to cut the story short, which same message have they sent to you

But all in all dont be scared dia ,if there was a very serious issue you wouldn't be in UAE by now

My screening test for anti hcv will remain positive throughout life. But after getting successful treatment of hepatitis c my RNA PCR is negative. Can I get residence visa on the behalf of pcr report?

Hi guys

Do I need to worry because I have a follow up check up for my medical?

Just finished 6months in the company..

Any advice thanks

No worry,I also had a medical follow up last month,but it came out as fit

Hi
What test you did on follow up?

I'm praying for that...

Blood test

Hi
Please which type of work someone with hepatitis b positive can do without being deporte? I need your advise. Thanks

The fact is once your found with hepatitis B on UAE,residence Visa cant be issued, they will just deport you

I'm done the follow test
Blood test result already came but x ray still not came...

1 week already did I need to worry?

But i receive a email same day when I visit AL muhaisnah saying after 6 months follow up schedule

Hi
For Dubai Resident Visa, i am sure they will will do HCV PCR if you have positive antibodies
If PCR result not detected, you will be FIT.

For Abudhabi, i didn't know if they follow same guideline

@XTang

I check tamm for my medical result but it shows no match record found but till a little before it was showing in processing dont know what is the wrong
I had test done day before yesterday for medical fitness in Abu Dhabi for visa they called me yesterday for retest blood sample I gave sample again yesterday and I was checking results on tamm site it was showing in process but suddenly now SITE shows result that no match record found for application number
I am also in the same situation.
How did your go.
I had test done day before yesterday for medical fitness in Abu Dhabi for visa they called me yesterday for retest blood sample I gave sample again yesterday and I was checking results on tamm site it was showing in process but suddenly now SITE shows result that no match record found for application number
- @rizwanullahshah

How did it go in your case coz am also in the same si
This means you have passed the test and go ahead to do your residency and health insurance.
This means you have passed the test and go ahead to do your residency and health insurance.
- @marketingshape

Is this a reply to my question,... Coz it is exciting for me. Otherwise what would it show If I didn't pass???
I see some people talking about "certificate sent" status, what is the difference?
@koyunaiisaac442
Well how did it go?
I'm on same issue You are kindly requested to attend Block # 7 at Al Muhaisnah Medical Fitness Center in 2 working days for further follow-up, From 7:30 AM To 14:30 PM, Monday to Thursday. Friday From 7.30 AM To 11.00 AM I was given a test of ppd test in my arm when I went there they ask me a few questions about my health they told me my X-ray isn't good so they need a follow up I'm scared as well my mind isn't at rest since have been given a test of ppd and I had to go for everyday for 3 days for a sputum and they took my blood again I go back after 72 hours after the ppd test was injected in my arm the doctor check the injected place for a reaction and measure it with a ruler but I think unfortunately it was negative because she didn't told me anything all she said is go home you will get your medical report in email I was scared 2 weeks now I'm still waiting please guys I hope I'm safe my mind isn't at rest I'm praying everyday
This has been explained before by me, many times.

They are looking for evidence of active TB.   Your X-ray probably showed scarring.  In that event, the PPD and sputum tests are standard for ruling out active TB.

If those tests are negative but you have evidence of past TB, it can go one of three ways:

1) New work visa:  Visa cancelled and you will be deported with or without an eye scan (eye scan means permanent ban)
2) Transferring from an existing residence / work visa: You will get a visa with a regular follow up schedule
3) New dependent visa:  You will get a visa with a follow up schedule.  The process will be longer

If those tests are positive, then the above options will still apply but potentially after treatment and you will be held in quarantine.

I would urge all future posters to stop asking the same question again and again.  I understand the worry but this question has been answered so many times that all you need to do is to scroll up in the thread and read.

@XTang In this difficult time no one have time to scroll and find for the answer. They just want to know right now, they don't have anything else on their mind. So if it 5  takes seconds for you to just copy paste same answer or at least give them a link to their answer. Then you should be doing good deed. At least your words will sooth them in their difficult time. If you are already frustrated from them then stop replying them.

Hello imomer,

I understand the point you are trying to make but like XTang has said this issue has been discussed many times on the forum. We try to have one thread dedicated to one issue in order to prevent the duplication of threads.

This may in fact be useful to new users as well. Instead of having multiple threads discussing the same issue, it is better to have one thread centred on the said issue. New users and other members will know exactly where to click and they will have all the information they need more quickly.

I thank you for your understanding,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

@XTang In this difficult time no one have time to scroll and find for the answer. They just want to know right now, they don't have anything else on their mind. So if it 5  takes seconds for you to just copy paste same answer or at least give them a link to their answer. Then you should be doing good deed. At least your words will sooth them in their difficult time. If you are already frustrated from them then stop replying them.

- @imomer

Well, see, I disagree with this. 

Normally, it is ok if someone misses something.  Even though if you put a search term in the box, you will come up with a lot of threads about this.

However, when you are in tough times, you really want to step up, make an extra effort and try to get as much information as you can.   How do you expect to get out of a tough situation if you can't even do the research to understand the problem?    if you can't even search and ask for someone to give you a link (which I will give by doing the EXACT same thing i.e. using a search box)..........without even trying........then what can I say.   And on top, the thread they are posting in ALREADY HAS the answer (no need to even use the search box - what help can I give them?  please scroll up?  that is basically what I said in my response).........not being able to scroll up because they are in a tough situation?  give me a break........that is called being a victim and being lazy. 

Let me give you an example of what happens here which is actually frustrating.  A guy posts here and on multiple other threads and follows up with private messages to me.   And it is a straight copy paste everywhere of the same question.  No effort to even personalize the private message or be polite.   And if I am late replying, multiple follow ups......becoming progressively rude and asking for my phone number. Yes, you may be in trouble but I am not getting paid to help you........it is a favor.........and nothing is asked in return except for you to be polite and respectful.

It is a world of difference if someone asks a question and says "Listen, I am sorry if this has been covered before but I need x y z".  You will never see me comment like above on a post like that as the guy is respectful and indicating he made an effort.
@XTang  Thank you friend for support people with information ! And for me also… sorry that some people don't respect!
Have a nice day and be lucky

Hey 👋 everyone please I need help on this one, just inquiring! I did medical and the results came and was sent a message saying "The results of the residency medical examination for request number xxxxxxxxc are ready and have been sent to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs. Thank you for choosing SEHA.

AND when I checked on tamm.com  it said that they have been sent to immigration and should go on to finish visa process, there's nowhere it's showing fit or not fit.  Does this mean I passed the medical test or what, I'm confused and really stressed don't know which is which, please help

THANKS 😊

Just relax and wait.  Most probably it is FIT otherwise you would have gotten a call for a retest.

Hi,

I gave my medical test on the 29th under VIP and it's 7th December but I haven't received any update. The status just shows Follow up in process. My PRO hasn't asked me to go in for a retest and has just mentioned that they've escalated the issue to the Govt. relations. What could be the possible issue.

@VKB9 Well I just found out that they are not sending any text messages or emails to the concerned to come for a re-test. The status just keeps saying 'Follow up in process' which generally is that you have to go to Muhaisan Center and see doctor for a re-test. Kindly go the center and check with them for the same

Good Luck

Hello,

I gave my test sample on 26th Dec, the DHA website shows "RESULT ISSUED" however my PRO yet to receive the test report..

what could be the possible cause of delay?

Just wait.

@mehreenaziz1986

did you ever get a report of your medical test ? Curious coz am sailing in the same boat

@galjoan21

if report doesnt come, you should call medical center or visit them.

Hello ;

Did you have a x-ray test before go to dubai ? if yes, what was the result ?

because I checked my lungs on x-ray and  I have been waiting for work visa out of dubai.

Could you reply me ?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Please which type of work someone with hepatitis b positive can do without being deporte? I need your advise. ThankS

What I do for positive antibodies on the certificate?