Anti spam system & new rules

Snghrmus wrote:

How to unlock??

Click this LINK

Thanks you

Sorry I didn't know about the rules
Kindly unblock my account
Thanks

please unblock my account so i can send messages ... i did nt know about the rules

mah_2018 wrote:

Sorry I didn't know about the rules
Kindly unblock my account
Thanks

No, as you have not followed the rules.

antonio234 wrote:

please unblock my account so i can send messages ... i did nt know about the rules

As you did not know about the rules ( which were available for you to read when you first joined ) then you will not  be unblocked.

Well I am new to this, anyway Its a way of controlling the system. I think I kinda like it

sorry, I didn't know that
please unblock me

hello sirs
sorry i dident use copy and paste , i have just write the same message
if its wrong this way sorry please unblock me
thank you
regards.

jalsro wrote:

hello sirs
sorry i dident use copy and paste , i have just write the same message
if its wrong this way sorry please unblock me
thank you
regards.

Posting the same message is considered to be spam on this forum. You can activate your system by following the forum rules which have been posted here hundreds of times.

nice1 wrote:

sorry, I didn't know that
please unblock me

Follow the rules and your message system will be activated. You have to earn the right to have it activated.

thank you for the help
sorry for the mistake that i made

I did not realise this was the case and I do apologise! I think perhaps it should be made clearer that you will be blocked if you copy and paste because If I had known I would have been more careful!

Thanks
Laura

tereke34 wrote:

I m still unblocked. If it will go on like this, there is no mean to visit this site. Really, when i need to learn something, the site block me texting :( please unblock me

Read, understand and follow the forum rules which are explained here many times. You obviously never bothered to read the rules which were available to you when you ticked the box when joining.

You have to earn the right to send messages.

Lauramarsden28 wrote:

I did not realise this was the case and I do apologise! I think perhaps it should be made clearer that you will be blocked if you copy and paste because If I had known I would have been more careful!

Thanks
Laura

I hope you now understand the forum requirements. These were available for you to read when you first joined up.

thnx for the tips , my message wasnt spam though xD

please help me to unblock my message.. so i can send messages...  i never knew about the policy ..i was only sending  new  year  wishes message to x well wishers...

im new year i dont have any idea and  my message is been blocked cant send message to friends nor family ..

@Rodrigo11

You are the only one who can reactivate your message system. To do this you must follow the forum rules.

Hello dear Julien!
I understang, sorry, it was my fault, will not happend again.  I was not aware about this policy.
Please unblock my message box. Thank you

Thank you

Vesna A. wrote:

Hello dear Julien!
I understang, sorry, it was my fault, will not happend again.  I was not aware about this policy.
Please unblock my message box. Thank you

You, and only you can activate your message system by following the forum rules. You have to earn the right to have the system activated. To do this you need to post in other areas of the forum with informative and topical posts. No silly one line posts, no derogatory posts. No cut and paste.
This rule is in place to stop spammers and scammers from joining and then immediately sending out unwanted, unsolicited messages to complete strangers.

Ok

I should have know before
Franz

Dotco wrote:

Why it is blocking messaging service, if you copy paste messages?

Because it is considered to be spamming so not allowed. READ THE FORUM RULES.

hi! sorry. i'm new around here.. my fault

stumpy wrote:
Dotco wrote:

Why it is blocking messaging service, if you copy paste messages?

Because it is considered to be spamming so not allowed. READ THE FORUM RULES.

It's easier than that - New users get this message on the first PM screen

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4913/45663364925_3213c421b7_z.jpg

I have not made copy and paste. second , I was telling my ,friends happy new year, for that it is repeated . Is it wrong to say happy new year for your friends?

davidonestar wrote:

I have not made copy and paste. second , I was telling my ,friends happy new year, for that it is repeated . Is it wrong to say happy new year for your friends?

Sending the same message is considered to be spamming here on this forum.

Hi, I am Nic calling from Malaysia.  My private message was blocked reason being I am too eager to look for Japanese friend to exchange language with me.  That's why I cut & paste the same contents to different friends.  How can I unblocked it?  Please help.....

Hope someone can help on this.  I am wondering whether I can still receive reply from them if any while my private box is under blocked.  Please help!

Okay that great

Hi Fred,

Happy New Year to all at ExPat.com

While this site is not suppose to be a dating site, it is great for meeting new people from different places and backgrounds and sharing ideas for those of us who are or planning to travel and stay in another country than our own. It's a great resource, Thanks,

Jose_u2

Any Forum?

Aziz_KM wrote:

Any Forum?

Any country Forum. This Forum page will not count.

Its been almost a year my account is locked to post some information or request or give some advises. Can you please unlock my account

kaparthi wrote:

Its been almost a year my account is locked to post some information or request or give some advises. Can you please unlock my account

You don't appear to have posted as per the instructions in post 1 of this thread. That means you've made no attempt to activate your PM service.

Okay...!! I am not exactly sure what to post thinking in mind that it will be unlocked after sometime.

Hi Admin,

Can you consider this as my first and last warning and unlock my account.

I didn't actually know that! Thanks for your explanation!

what must I write to say first time hello to the people ???

Meet other expats and join the events

OR