Anti spam system & new rules

seasoncareltd wrote:

Hi i just sent same messages to offer my domestic services

How do you know they wanted your service? So you thought you would spam them anyway this is why you got blocked?

The biggest way to put people off a business is by spamming people! I don't know anyone that enjoys having their email account full of unwanted mail.

Register your firm in the business directory then when someone is looking for your services will find them.

seasoncareltd wrote:

Hi i just sent same messages to offer my domestic services

Thanks for letting me know the anti spam system works

So sorry! I did copy / paste some links as I'm looking for French, Spanish and German native speakers that are willing to live in Portugal/ Lisbon / Cascais. We have some job offers and I thought this was a great opportunity to find candidates!

PowerHandling wrote:

So sorry! I did copy / paste some links as I'm looking for French, Spanish and German native speakers that are willing to live in Portugal/ Lisbon / Cascais. We have some job offers and I thought this was a great opportunity to find candidates!

Post your job offers in the Job Section!!

I am currently doing that. Thank you!

blocking is not good for all of us because we need to socialize with people..to learn about people where ever we go and to know some people before your arrival..blocking is not good for all of us

I'm so sorry I copy paste .. I was searching for work opportunities and host who accept guest ..

I have participated on forum still i can't send message

antonio234 wrote:

blocking is not good for all of us because we need to socialize with people..to learn about people where ever we go and to know some people before your arrival..blocking is not good for all of us

So don't block yourself by spamming.

ok sir

Oh ok thanks. I am honest and never will hurt no one ok? I just looking for students.

Ivette 45 wrote:

Oh ok thanks. I am honest and never will hurt no one ok? I just looking for students.

Spamming for customers is the same as spamming other businesses.

Hi, I am very interested to move to Gaborone area to conduct small scale farming. Looking to buy a small farm and relocate. Would like to chat to people doing the same.

I didn't know the rules now i know them and i will stick to them,thank you !

Hi Admin,

Sorry I am new to the forum and I didn't know sending similar message will be marked as Spam, apologies for that. Could you help me unlock my PM please. I will see if I can participate in any of the forum threads if I have enough knowledge on it .

Thanks ,
Bhanu

jason_smit wrote:

Hi, I am very interested to move to Gaborone area to conduct small scale farming. Looking to buy a small farm and relocate. Would like to chat to people doing the same.

You need to post this on the Gaborone section of the forum.

Bhanu536 wrote:

Hi Admin,

Sorry I am new to the forum and I didn't know sending similar message will be marked as Spam, apologies for that. Could you help me unlock my PM please. I will see if I can participate in any of the forum threads if I have enough knowledge on it .

Thanks ,
Bhanu

Unless you understand and then follow the forum rules your PM system will not be activated. You first have to earn the right to have it activated.

shehab110 wrote:

was it unlocked it ?

This forum is not a message board where you simply join and then commence sending out unwanted messages to complete strangers.
You have to earn the right to have it activated by following the rules.

I completely agree it. Appreciate if you could unlock my PM messages as I won't be doing it again since i came to know it will be marked as a spam . I was reaching out to few members about any job opportunities. I will certainly follow the forum rules and won't this happen again. By keeping it locked I am not to communicate with my contacts . Kindly activate my PM option.

Hi,

May you unlock I was not aware of the rules

I will not send copy paste messages.

George2376 wrote:

Hi,

May you unlock I was not aware of the rules

The rules were given to you quite clearly when you joined Expat.com if you chose not to read them you are to blame no one else. As its been said many times on this thread and in the very first post. Only you can reactivate your PM system.

I'm sorry I didn't do copy paste is just I wrote the same question to know the availability of the flats.

Hi, my name is Gema, I didn't know that you couldn't ask the same question to different users. i'm sorry

hello my dears ,
really o forget the policy of the site , but my message doesn't include any bad content , i hope if you can reactivate my user and i will apply the policy terms.

Regards.
Yasser.

yalaa765542 wrote:

but my message doesn't include any bad content

Just spamming as a healthcare recruiter in Kuwait?

That's why the anti spam rules are in place

when I want to send a message to several people I can copy and paste it. why I considered as spam ????

what should I do exactly?

Please,I can't send any message for one year right now.
What I should to do to send message again?!
I wrote in this forum several times.
Any help please

Did they unblocked you?!

Does no one ever bother in reading anymore?

idom wrote:

Please,I can't send any message for one year right now.
What I should to do to send message again?!
I wrote in this forum several times.
Any help please

Its been more than a year I've been telling people what to do in order to send messages. You chose not to bother reading I can not help you.

SimCityAT wrote:

Does no one ever bother to reading anymore?

I never read the instructions when I buy electronics.

Hassan1365 wrote:

when I want to send a message to several people I can copy and paste it. why I considered as spam ????

Yes

Hassan1365 wrote:

what should I do exactly?

Maybe read the rules? #1

Hi, I copy and paste due seeking the position of a full-time teacher only.

Thank you!
Sam

thank you

I am sorry, i am not bad person.

Sorry I cant do it agian

Hi..
I am trying to get new friends

Hello, Hallo, Bon jour, Bon jorno, Dobro utro
Hello, every one..
Looking for real friends and real friendly discussion..

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR