SOLUTION : Qiwa 90 days notice period issue solved.

Once new employer send request on Qiwa.
Employee will the see the request with "Pending for Labor approval".
Employee will see the request on qiwa and accept it.
After that status will change to "Pending for completion notice period".
NOW this request is with CURRENT EMPLOYER.
Current employer will approve the request and also give LAST WORKING DAY date information.
Now your notice period will be calculated as per current employer's given last day otherwise by default it is 90 days.

The info came from where? So all the wrotten noticed they sign were not counted as notice?

So at tge end everything will be from the current employer decision even if theres reason like no iqama and contract

Hi,

I have advised my HR to try this method.  I will keep y'all posted.

Please. Thank you. 90 days is unfair to the employee who passed the botice 2 mos ago

A brother noticed period reduced by following same process.

Current employer can adjust your notice period.. Don't worry

Thats not the same with mine. Thou they sign my written before they want me to exit or extend. But not transfer. They said before the current wmployer wont have anything to do with it as long as i finished my contract. This is not the case.

Can the current employer reduce the notice period thru Qiwa or do they need to send a representative to the labour office? Please advise.

They can reduce by Qiwa

Hi Guys,

My question is can the old employer hold or cancel the process of change of sponsorship?

Thanks.

Hi! New employer already send the transfer request, notice period is showing 90 days.

I My contract is already expired and I reject the new contract in GOSI. What if the current employer does not want to approve the transfer request, can I file a complain to saudi ministry of labour?

I would really appreciate it is someone can answer this. Thanks in advance.

markjasmin wrote:

Hi! New employer already send the transfer request, notice period is showing 90 days.

I My contract is already expired and I reject the new contract in GOSI. What if the current employer does not want to approve the transfer request, can I file a complain to saudi ministry of labour?

If you came here on company visa then your current employer has full authority over your visa.
He can reject your transfer and he can put final exit on your visa if wants to.

And no, you can not put a case against him at all.

I understand your point, if that is the case then what is the purpose of abolishing the kafala system.

We are still tied to the current employer.

markjasmin wrote:

I understand your point, if that is the case then what is the purpose of abolishing the kafala system.

We are still tied to the current employer.

Who said they have abolished the Kafala system?
Not yet my friend.
It hasn't happened.

As long as you have the name of the company on your IQAMA, that kafala system will live.
So, right now there is nothing new.
This system is based on the old system but it's digital.
In the coming years they will end this kafala system.
How long?
No final answer yet.

Default means it is useless if the current will not approved ?

Nevohj Nootab wrote:

Default means it is useless if the current will not approved ?

Yes, if you are here on his visa and he doesn't want to give transfer then it is his right.
The government will change the system with the passage of time.
If they just change it in a click that will be a havoc for the market, many companies will be in trouble because their employees would leave them within some weeks.
It can disrupt the balance of the market and overall productivity would be on the lowest.
There is so many things so that's why right now, they give authority to the companies for this transfer system.

We accept the offer of new employer, but the problem mY current will not accept . So in qiwa PENDING FOR NOTICE PERIOD COMPLETION,
IT IS POSSIBLE FOR THE NEW EMPLOYER TO GIVE YOU A EXIT?

Nevohj Nootab wrote:

We accept the offer of new employer, but the problem mY current will not accept . So in qiwa PENDING FOR NOTICE PERIOD COMPLETION,
IT IS POSSIBLE FOR THE NEW EMPLOYER TO GIVE YOU A EXIT?

No.
He can not.

Arsal7 wrote:
markjasmin wrote:

If you came here on company visa then your current employer has full authority over your visa.
He can reject your transfer and he can put final exit on your visa if wants to.

In case, if there is a clause written in the contract that employer will provide the transfer in case employee is requesting it. In that case, what do you think, labor office will support us on this statement and force the current employer to provide the transfer?

In which company there is a vacancy, I also have to change, I am a forklift operator and I do not know how to change the company when my contract is also 4 months left, please help me a little.

Hi,

Last month, I accepted a job offer / contract through QIWA and now my current employer says the notice period of 90 days can only be reduced if he pays certain government fee which could be about SR. 3,000!! And he wants me to pay this fee as I am the first one, out of the 8 employees under the same CR, who has asked for a sponsor transfer. 

Actually, he says he cannot enable or use certain options of QIWA and he will have to pay this fee for some subscription for reducing the period unless that fee is paid.

Can anyone confirm this fee and / or subscription?

Is there anyone who has received the same / similar updates from his employer?

Thanks

Qiwa system its free you dont have to pay anything, i just transferred my sponsorship
since 5days to my new employer, only i paid for iqama transfer fee as my agreement between me and my employer because i transferred more than once and my new employer shouldered only for one time transfer fee (2000sr).

Hello Brother,
                            I have doubt, What if came by own visa and transferred to a company after 2 contracts accepted another job transfer request in qiwa. shows notice period of 90 days, will the current employer will be able to hold once 90-days notice period completed. or will it be automatically transferred under to the new employer.
Waiting for your valuable feedback thank you.

Hi good day everyone!

I am an expat here in saudi Arabia I currently have an qiwa status of notice  period completion my transfer date will be on August but my iqama will expire this july I try to talk with my current employer to reduce the notice period but unfortunately they don't want to reduce it . now they are saying that if I transfer with my new company after my notice completion they will file a case against me for breaking the contract with them but I send them an non renewal of Contract letter last November 2020 and my contract finished last February 2021and the reason why I stay with them after the expiration of Contract is because we have an verbal agreement that I will just finish the duration of my iqama but now they are insisting that my contract was automatically renewed and I also don't have my gosi contract with them please someone help me with some advice thank you

Hi

Thanks for your reply!

What about the notice period? Was it 90 days? Did your employer reduce the notice period or u waited for 90 days?

And did your previous employer upload a job contract on Qiwa?

is there any way to transfer to another company even my current employer have no approval for my qiwa request?

is there any way to transfer to another company even my current employer have no approval for my qiwa request?

Dear how long taking time required for transfer New employment after 90 days completion....??

Please confirm

Please same question any one knows please guide how many days required for transfer after 90 days completing notice period...??

isbianinelli wrote:

please help me explain the 90 day notice period system because my new kafeel and my old kafeel have approved my transfer process. I just waiting 13 days to complete all my transfer process. but my old kafeel he didn't approve me moving to a new company.. and now I can't open my transfer process.. can the old kafeel be able to reject the transfer if he initially agreed

what ever you said is not clear please tell whats the current status showing in QIWA and from how many days you have that status

M.Amjad1715 wrote:

Please same question any one knows please guide how many days required for transfer after 90 days completing notice period...??

91 day status will be changed and maximum on 92 day your request should be visible on your new employer muqeem for visa fee payment and transfer process

my current employer does not accept and now after 3 days my notice parade is complete can we take a transfer?

hi can i ask a question regarding about this issue my new employer send me a contract in qiwa last june i accept it but my current employer didnt approve it until the 90 days grace period is done and im finish contract with my current company but the grace period is done it should be remove right? why its still in my qiwa the request pending? and what is nic?

First of all your current employer should accept the request from his side and select grace days to zero days period, this is Only you will be transferred at the same time , If your current employer doesn't select zero days instead of that he will have options to select 30 or 90 etc. grace days

I am in notice period in qiwa but my current employer said he will give me final exit but I was locally transfered in 2016. Can he still give me final exit. And he said I have to pay 18k,if I pay 18 thousand to company he will not give final exit. What should I do?

Actually we have the same situation , I pay 20k riyals to my employer to allow me to transfer to other company. You have 2 choices, it's either you take the final exit or you pay 18k riyals, if you really don't want to go home pay him 18k riyals,.or seek help from your embassy ask them for some legal advice.,