Anti spam system & new rules

Mukhtar aloraibi wrote:

Dears,

I am not a spam, what would I do to prove that to you?

Kindly unblock me from writing messages to expats.

Kind regards.
Mukhtar

If you take the time to read how this forum operates then you will then be able to have your message system activated.

I am still blocked

Please unblock my messenger. Your spam detection does not work well.

Still waiting

Gohar Hakobian wrote:

I am still blocked

Will be blocked unless you follow the rules?

Mukhtar aloraibi wrote:

Still waiting

And? You will be unless you follow the rules outlined in the very first post of this thread., better still did you read the rules when you joined the the site?

Kindly this rule mention in the start with highlighted notes before any user lost their access to send messages

Any new member should take the time to read the rules of membership BEFORE clicking the I agree box.
Any new member has to earn the right to have their message system activated.

Ia.shahzad wrote:

Kindly this rule mention in the start with highlighted notes before any user lost their access to send messages

I set up a new account so I could see what new users see when they send their first PM.
There is a warning given.

One more excuse ready for defenestration.

Hello admin, my apologies for the multiple messages in a short period of time. My messages are NOT spam or intend to sell or harm the recipient.

I'm trying to contact a small certain group of expats in the country. Around 7 or 8 of them. Please allow me to PM the remaining 3.

I hope for your kind understanding.

suening wrote:

Hello admin, my apologies for the multiple messages in a short period of time. My messages are NOT spam or intend to sell or harm the recipient.

I'm trying to contact a small certain group of expats in the country. Around 7 or 8 of them. Please allow me to PM the remaining 3.

I hope for your kind understanding.

Do these people know you? I am guessing you don't as this is your first post on the site, so can't be your friends. Therefore you ARE spamming.

sorry I am new here, I don't know copy paste will not work here. anyway I will take care about it.

I still want to know how can I sent messages to many friends. my messages will be hi or hello. let me know how many person I can send message in one day.

prasad

Hello,

Any recommended Kick Boxing Gym in Riyadh?

Your anti spam system is quite realistic and highly useful i tihnk.

Best Reg

Rashid

Hy Priscilla,

As you are rep admin, I seek your kind guidance to unblock us inorder to get in touch for new offers. You  know every post is important for us.

How much time its gonna take to unblock me in doing pvt msgs

Well, I am still not getting unblocked to send messages. How can i make it unblock. Its really urgent for me but on the other hand its also irritating for the users of Expat and it can really create a very bad impression on the users seriously.

Admin, can you fix it ?

prasadgn wrote:

sorry I am new here, I don't know copy paste will not work here. anyway I will take care about it.

I still want to know how can I sent messages to many friends. my messages will be hi or hello. let me know how many person I can send message in one day.

prasad

You haven't any friends yet because you are a newbie here. So what you are saying is you just only want to say "hi" or "hello " to random people they don't know you.
I can guarantee that no one is waiting for these unsolicited messages without any useful content.
My advice is to introduce yourself on the forums of your choice and PARTICIPATE.
This is the only way to make friends and to unlock your PM system.

Raashid wrote:

Well, I am still not getting unblocked to send messages. How can i make it unblock. Its really urgent for me but on the other hand its also irritating for the users of Expat and it can really create a very bad impression on the users seriously.

Admin, can you fix it ?

First of all it doesn't help you to unlock your PM system by posting on this forum.
Secondly you clearly don't have read the first post of this thread and many other comments below that. If you did, you wouldn't ask what to do.

Back to your homework.

I don't login to often nor cut and paste...I barely sent back message.
So, how to get unblock...

Dear Julien,

Finding some difficulties unblocking my msg.
I'm not spamming and I'm looking for jobs but after sending 5 msg directory was blocked.

After following these steps it still remains blocked :(

Thanks,
Leo

I am unable to post anything in the forum.

or is it that i have to mandatorily reply to someone else's quote?

hello how can I send messages to my new friends

Thank you

Hello, Unfortunately i was doing the copy and paste. Would like to reconnect my private messages.

THank you

ebriceno wrote:

Hello, Unfortunately i was doing the copy and paste. Would like to reconnect my private messages.

THank you

That will not happen any time soon. You will have to post a number informative and topical replies on other sections of the forum to have your message system reactivated.

prasadgn wrote:

hello how can I send messages to my new friends

You are fishing, this is not a dating site.

Ok thanks, at least there is way without writing support ticket :)

Hello,

my name is Hubertus and I will be a new comer in Rwanda; I worked for an International organisation in several countries and just come from the Middle East. I hope to fdind new friends and of course a flat as well a gym and a possibility for Yoga.

regards

Hubertus

noted and thank you...

cheeers

Max Butler wrote:

i am blocked from sending private message

You have failed to participate enough times on the Forums for your PM system to be reactivated as you have used up your PMs. Please follow the rules outlined in the very first post on this topic #1.

I was not aware about the policy now i know it will not happen again.
Can you please unlock my pm. Thanks

give me access

sanath27985 wrote:

give me access

The simple answer to that is No! If you mean to the PM system? You need to follow the rules outlined in the very first post on this thread. #1.

hi

hi

Hello. Can you please unblock my private mail on expat?

Am really Apologaise faulty from my side

Thank you

Hello,

My messages have been blocked, can you help me?

Thank you

Hello I did not cop past

Hi

Meet expats all over the world

OR