Anti spam system & new rules

Hahahaha.... It is ok Fred...Since I am new user I got confused by the rules. I tried twice or thrice but nothing happened....Today is ok....it is open...I can send the messages...

Hi, was just trying to reach out to new users.

me to new here

here for meeting new people from other backgrounds

RFV wrote:

Hi, was just trying to reach out to new users.

Not too bad, it's not as if you were pushing financial services or whatever.
Still, maybe they didn't want to bear from you so you managed to block your PM system, or it could have been blocked by spam reports from your victims.

Good morning.  I see that i was blocked.  As a new user I am sorry but I was unaware of the 5 x  paste policy.  I just wanted to introduce myself to other members in Da Nang.

I am happy to read some posts on the forum and give advice.

Regards, Zoe

Z.hodgson.arr ow wrote:

I just wanted to introduce myself to other members in Da Nang.

I am happy to read some posts on the forum and give advice.

Regards, Zoe

As long as you aren't a property agent out to spam the forums.
Your PM system was probably blocked because your messages were reported by spamming victims.

No, I was just saying that if they are moving to Da Nang, then I am happy to introduce them to other expats and also show them around town at no cost.

Z.hodgson.arr ow wrote:

No, I was just saying that if they are moving to Da Nang, then I am happy to introduce them to other expats and also show them around town at no cost.

That section of the forum gets spammed a lot so member there report dodgy PMs and posts quickly.
You've picked a bad section to try on as you'll get nowhere and any services you offer will be rejected and ignored.

Thanks

Thanks

I am sorry

Guess it better be some new good rules

My question is, does a message sent across to other users to conversate a mistake that was added to this site channel because it looks like a mess to me, have been restricted from replying my messages for days now.
It's funny how you show your care, support, and security.

And you do not post enough times on other sections of the forum either. Posting here will not get your system activated.
You need to understand and follow the forum rules. You have to earn the right to have your system activated.

I am genuine person. Please let me to communicate. Is good for my business

I don't know why I cant send message I hardly send any just wanted to thank the person who excepted me

regards

thank you

Lovepeter wrote:

I am genuine person. Please let me to communicate. Is good for my business

I sure you are are a genuine person, but no one is stopping you from being one. It is you and only you that can reactivate your PM system. Follow the rules outlined on the very first post on this Forum Post

Have you posted in the classified section to list your business yet? Every little helps...

Maccc wrote:

I don't know why I cant send message I hardly send any just wanted to thank the person who excepted me

regards

When you join the site you have a limited amount of messages you can send before its locked. So your you to have sent a said "Thank You" post was to not just one but a many. Please and understand the rules. If you send spam, like people you don't know you will not go far in on this site.

I am really lost don't know what to do

Maccc wrote:

I am really lost don't know what to do

If you don't know, I am not sure we know?

thank you so much for your explains

I was sending friend request to other expat in Poland as I am planning to go to Poland.
Kindly allow me to send friend request.

sovanpaul wrote:

I was sending friend request to other expat in Poland as I am planning to go to Poland.
Kindly allow me to send friend request.

We will kindly allow you when you have earned the right to have your system activated. Read and follow the forum rules which have been posted and reposted here on this thread hundreds of times.

Got it

Thanks

I didn't copy and past message and I dont know how to write now. I hope for your advice and support

Thanks for your support

Best regards

Mahmoud

to whom it may concern.. my private message is been blocked...

please help me to unblock my private message

we need guard line  and restrictions to help us on this platform

antonio234 wrote:

to whom it may concern.. my private message is been blocked...

I'm not even slightly concerned

By the way - posting rubbish on this thread doesn't work

It's more than year ago

Thank you

really .. we need help from the administrator to put a restriction that won't allows you to send messages..or they better guide us  to the good ways

Hi
Thanks for the direction. im new here and just signed up. i have gone through your plicy and will not violate it again. kindly unblock my private Message status

Thanks

Bennie222 wrote:

Hi
Thanks for the direction. im new here and just signed up. i have gone through your plicy and will not violate it again. kindly unblock my private Message status

You may have gone through the policy but you still do not understand the requirements to have your system activated. Read through the hundreds of posts here on this thread as to how this works.

You have to earn the right to have your system activated. This forum is not a message board where you join up and then immediately start sending out unwanted messages to complete strangers.

Thank you

Hi i just sent same messages to offer my domestic services

antonio234 wrote:

How can i unblock my messaging

Follow the very first post on this thread might help, any posts on this thread do not count. I have lost count how many times it has been said on here what needs to be done.

Why are you so desperate to send PM's?

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR