Anti spam system & new rules

Sorry Jules...din't know the rules...just desperate to find somewhere decent to live for the next couple of years...copy and pasting seemed the easiest way...i will join forums as soon as i'm settled...promise..xxx

shenoyakshatha wrote:

Hi this is akshatha... I had logged in expat after a long time and yet i am not able to send email. Can you please unlock my account.

Your message system is not blocked. You have not yet earned the right to have it activated. You first need to post topical, informative posts a number of times on other areas of the forum.

Thanks
Just was trying to send my CV to several job offers

Hi,
I am not spamming the website. Kindly unblock my private message box.

Thanks and Regards,
Sruthe SS

Sruthess wrote:

Hi,
I am not spamming the website. Kindly unblock my private message box.

Thanks and Regards,
Sruthe SS

You are not following the rules so no, you will not be able to send PM's until you do.

Please unblock my message sending option. I have understood and wont copy and paste any more

RajPaul wrote:

Please unblock my message sending option. I have understood and wont copy and paste any more

NO.

Janebaby wrote:

Ok, i am not sending copy and paste. Just for my business coordination

You need to read, understand and follow forum rules before your PM system is activated. You have to earn the right to have it activated as per the rules.

Really Sorry i was copy paste earlier and was not aware this.
How i can unblock my mail box.

Okay that great to know that and it an easy way to solve the problem

Okay

Sorry About send copy massage

Sorry About send copy litter

Same here!

Thank you. I got it

thx

Thanks for your help! Im looking for a bedroom for me and for my wife! Sorry for send the same message.

For all new members complaining about not being able to use their message system.

Read, understand and follow the forum rules to which you agreed to when you joined up.

These rules have been painstakingly explained on hundreds of posts here on this thread.

:rolleyes:

Hi,
Normally a job seeker looking for specific kinda job has nothing new to share with different recruiters than the same explanation of their background!!
This blocking thing is wierd

So how many messages we should send here to unblock our system?

I understand clearly. Since I am a new user of the blog I have confusions to use the sources. Thank you for your email and I will follow.

Regards.

I am so sorry for copying and pasting so many messages!
I did not mean to send spams! Just running out of ideas to write!

Sorry!

Kobe

freedom.puya wrote:

So how many messages we should send here to unblock our system?

Read post#1 on this thread and the hundreds of others that explain it all. You have to first earn the right to have your message system activated.

freedom.puya wrote:

Hi,
Normally a job seeker looking for specific kinda job has nothing new to share with different recruiters than the same explanation of their background!!
This blocking thing is wierd

This "blocking thing" helps to keep spammers, scammers and other detritus who delight in trolling forums from causing problems.

I am trying to find a new house so I am looking to view several places in the next few weeks. The message is the same for each person. No body has time to keep writing the same thing over and over

I am trying to find an apartment or house to rent asap. I am not selling anything or doing anything untoward. I have participated a few times now and no luck being able to contact people looking to rent out properties.

Writing a real message

Lets hope it doesnt keep out the good people trying to help or use the service for real : )

Why I cannot reply to any topic in forum HCM. Can admin show me how to do that. Thank you so much

I don't copy and paste, I start my chat with a new friend I find on this expat
And sometimes I just have to send something simple to make my chat convenient
I'm an open person, always have been. I don't see that changing.
Not even your expat rules, if you don't mind you can open my PM or keep it close forever it doesn't matter anyway of what use when you will still bring the same idea of me copying and paste when I send something similar.
Just act on what you think is best right for your user, if I don't have a place here then I have to move because it like you are going through our personal chat which is not appropriate.

Can no one read?

https://www.nationofchange.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/selfhate.jpg

Britishbule wrote:

Writing a real message

Commenting here on this board will not help you to unlock your PM system.
Go to the forum country where you currently are and introduce yourself.
Participate on several threats and give answers of questions you know.

Matthew Jeong Kyong wrote:

I don't copy and paste, I start my chat with a new friend I find on this expat
And sometimes I just have to send something simple to make my chat convenient
I'm an open person, always have been. I don't see that changing.
Not even your expat rules, if you don't mind you can open my PM or keep it close forever it doesn't matter anyway of what use when you will still bring the same idea of me copying and paste when I send something similar.
Just act on what you think is best right for your user, if I don't have a place here then I have to move because it like you are going through our personal chat which is not appropriate.

As a new user you are able to send a few messages. To gain more ,you need to participate on several forums of your choice. The more you post, the more capacity you'll gain.

thank you

Hi, I'm now a ware of this rules and i will not repet the copy paste messages.. Kindly request to reactivate messaging system.
Thanks

Amr40 wrote:

Hi, I'm now a ware of this rules and i will not repet the copy paste messages.. Kindly request to reactivate messaging system.
Thanks

If you are now aware of the forum rules then you should also be aware of how to reactivate your message system. If not then your system is unlikely to be reactivated.  All necessary information is available on the hundreds of posts here on this thread.

How can I get unblocked my send messages option? Could you please guide? I click on the 'Forum' option but I could not find the solution.

Regards!

Cambridge university are pushing critical thinking skills at the moment ... but you just need the ability to read a bit of low level English to solve your problem.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you

Meet expats all over the world

OR