Anti spam system & new rules

OK, thank you

How can I make a job offer in this forrum ?

Ahmed

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

Sry thanks I cant do it agian

Sorry open

Ok I understand

Mohamed123egyptaion wrote:

Ok I understand

posting rubbish won't help

Thank you.

IT IS BLOCKED NOW!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO??

DJ Jeeth wrote:

IT IS BLOCKED NOW!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO??

Try following the rules outlined in the very first post on this thread or maybe read 100's of replies on this post?

Christine wrote:

Hi Shahin1978,

Please avoid sending copy paste via your private message system.

There is Ecuador forum on the website, where you can ask your questions, members will try to help you.

Thank you for your understanding.
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi. I am sorry i didnt know about the copy/paste problem. And now I want to participate in the forum, but I cant find where I can type my response to a thread or where I can post a note. Can you help me? Thanks a lot.

Lotusss wrote:
Christine wrote:

Hi Shahin1978,

Please avoid sending copy paste via your private message system.

There is Ecuador forum on the website, where you can ask your questions, members will try to help you.

Thank you for your understanding.
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi. I am sorry i didnt know about the copy/paste problem. And now I want to participate in the forum, but I cant find where I can type my response to a thread or where I can post a note. Can you help me? Thanks a lot.

You have made 8 posts so far, so you are doing something right, I am not sure what the problem is?

I'm sorry I made a mistake I was just trying to get to know people around the world with the same message

Amadagh naim wrote:

I'm sorry I made a mistake I was just trying to get to know people around the world with the same message

Maybe say hello to people? Maybe introduce yourself? Spamming people will not make friends believe me.

I AM REALLY SORRY

i DONT GONNA COPY PASTE TEXTS AGAIN

PLEASE UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT

THANK YOU,

RAJESH

Julien wrote:

Hi,how to unblock messaging?

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

Sorry for that but I want open my account now

Hello ,

It was my mistake

Please unlock my account

Thank You

Rajesh

Hi admins. Why can't I post in the forums? (There's no space for writing?

Lotusss wrote:

You have 7 successful country forum posts so far.

Hi. Why can't I post in forums? Theres no space to write in.

Fred wrote:
Lotusss wrote:

You have 7 successful country forum posts so far.

Thanks for answering. Those posts were before my account was locked. Now I would like to post as instructed in this thread.

pls allow me to contact with the members. i am not a spam.

did they fix your issue

No, I still cant post in any forums except for this one. They said they will unlock the accounts that take time to post in forums but there is no space for me to write in.

Lotusss wrote:

No, I still cant post in any forums except for this one. They said they will unlock the accounts that take time to post in forums but there is no space for me to write in.

It's weekend so it won't be fixed today but hopefully tomorrow or very soon. If it takes too long you can use the contact us button down the page.

Primadonna wrote:
Lotusss wrote:

It's weekend so it won't be fixed today but hopefully tomorrow or very soon. If it takes too long you can use the contact us button down the page.

Thanks for answering. Yes I will wait.

I jist would like to answer to an ad on expat.com

... nothing much, but my answer seems.to be blocked ... don't understand why.

If you can help me.

Thank you,

Arnold

Hello, i havent been able to send messages for months now..

i have already discussed on here before and yet i am still blocked please help

KeonColeman604 wrote:

Help with what? All you need to do is read the very post on this thread, failing to understand that read hundreds of other posts on this thread. Failing that I don't know how much myself or anyone else can help.

SimCityAT wrote:
KeonColeman604 wrote:

Help with what? All you need to do is read the very post on this thread, failing to understand that read hundreds of other posts on this thread. Failing that I don't know how much myself or anyone else can help.

There is no space for us to write in the forums except for this one.

Lotusss wrote:

Hard to work out what you mean by no space

Fred wrote:
Lotusss wrote:

Hard to work out what you mean by no space

Here, there is a "Quick note" section for writing a post. Or we can click on the "3 dots" at each post to choose "Quote" or "Report". If we click on the space in the "Quick note" or "Quote", we can write our posts.
However, in the forums except for this one now, there is no "Quick post" section. If we click on the "3 dots", there is only "Report", but no "Quote".
So I do not know where to write in in the forums.

My apologies for breaking the rule.
I had advertised for a helper and was trying to get back to the interested candidates to let them know I hired someone so the position was closed. I feel if someone takes the time to inquire they deserve a response. Since there were about 8 people to respond to I was trying to say time by cutting and pasting. I was not spamming anyone.
Thanks,
Joan

Hello, I apologize for spamming messages out to job posting. I didn't read the rules like I should have and didnt realize the problem of spamming on these forums. I understand that with copy/paste messages, spamming can get out of control. I will be better in the future when/if my PM get unblocked. I will try to be more personal. Please forgive my ignorance on the matter. I love Vietnam and look forward to working in Ho Chi Minh City!

@ Lotuss > Here are the answers to your questions : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=655724

If you have further questions, please feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

conor_goggin wrote:

Hello, I apologize for spamming messages out to job posting. I didn't read the rules like I should have and didnt realize the problem of spamming on these forums. I understand that with copy/paste messages, spamming can get out of control. I will be better in the future when/if my PM get unblocked. I will try to be more personal. Please forgive my ignorance on the matter. I love Vietnam and look forward to working in Ho Chi Minh City!

You've found out c+p is not really liked here, and you chose the wrong section to do it. Enough reports from users can trigger an automatic ban and the Vietnam crew are red hot at hitting the report button.
Better than average chance user reports blocked your system before the automatic filter kicked in.
Enjoy the open forums and notably interesting banter in the Vietnam section.
Much as that lot seem crass, rude, and even nasty on occasion, they're only being crass, rude, and even nasty on occasion.
It reminds me of Yorkshire. :D

okay, I now understand

Hi,

I am so sorry.  I find difficulties how to explain what happened. Any will not be repeated.

Dears,

I am not a spam, what would I do to prove that to you?

Kindly unblock me from writing messages to expats.

Kind regards.
Mukhtar

Meet expats all over the world

OR