Anti spam system & new rules

please guys help me to Unblock my private message

Amy Bantugan wrote:

please guys help me to Unblock my private message

Its simple follow the rules on the very first post on this thread. https://www.expat.com/forum/post.php?tid=23238

You want to reach many people, so why not post on the Forum instead of sending unwanted messages to members?

The blocking situations are affecting your business guys @Expat

Please do some corrective action to fix this issue or to make it more reasonable ASAP.

Who agree with me, please comment with your opinions...

Start by just communicating in the chats back and forth without any cut and paste procedures. You're welcome to chat with me if it helps.  They want good discussion groups and to encourage discussion between each other. After a few days of discussions, you will be freed up to continue. Hope this helps.

Steven

Make sure you are or become friends first, before you send messages to people, unless it's in the form of an introduction. some members just don't want volume communication from unknowns.  Also, no "cut and paste" type introductions or mass "sends". Those will all trigger a block. Best to chat in the forums, become friends with some and enjoy the experience. They are trying to keep it friendly and open but somewhat restrictive to protect the process and not have it get sloppy. I think I am representing them correctly.

Its been few weeks since my inbox block...how to unblock.I'm just searching a job here and hoping I can find.

amr.medhat wrote:

Please do some corrective action to fix this issue or to make it more reasonable ASAP.

Tell me, why do spammers always think their spam is an exception.
This anti spam stopped most of the unwanted rubbish getting sent so we din't have to waste time learning about crappy jobs we aren't interested in.

Try reading the rules and using the jobs section provided.

amr.medhat wrote:

Tell me, why do spammers always think their spam is an exception.
This anti spam stopped most of the unwanted rubbish getting sent so we din't have to waste time learning about crappy jobs we aren't interested in.

Try reading the rules and using the jobs section provided.

jeremae wrote:

Its been few weeks since my inbox block...how to unblock.I'm just searching a job here and hoping I can find.

Just read the two posts above your comment if it's not to difficult for you.

sorry.thank you for the reminder's then.

Well...it was only a greetings, anyhow, hope this will be fixed asap! Thnx

I trying to send messages to others its blocked

Well I think we all get it now when you are block out.... :cool:

thank you for your assistance

Ashamedly, I have copy and pasted multiple messages in application to teaching positions, and have been blocked.

Could you please life the block? I shall attempt to be uniquely creative with my future applications.

Thank you

i can not send anything coz copy / paste

Sorry for that, please activate

thank you

jamesphillips wrote:

Sorry for that, please activate

Sorry, NO.

sanad alatawi wrote:

i can not send anything coz copy / paste

How silly of you.

well understood

thanks for ur help

hello Sir/Madam,

Why I can send any private msg to someone inbox?

Thanks
LearnPick

Sorry! it was my fault

[Post under review]

Dears
My Name is Bilal Othman
and I am sending messages by copy past but you have blocked and limited the unblocking to answer question to the forum
Can you explain what is the forum so I can proceed
Thank you

Blue Umbrella Penang wrote:

<span>[Post under review]</span>

Sending spam of that nature is how you blocked yourself from the PM system.
Why not use the "Jobs" tab at the top of this page?

Mercy suvu wrote:

Please i want to delet my account i dont dont know whats going wrong there??l

Send a message to here > https://www.expat.com/en/contact.html

I started copying and pasting because
I thought I wasn't forbidden,
Now that I now I want to apologize,

Sorry for my behavior, it won't happen again.

ok thnx

Bilal othman wrote:

Dears
My Name is Bilal Othman
and I am sending messages by copy past but you have blocked and limited the unblocking to answer question to the forum
Can you explain what is the forum so I can proceed
Thank you

It is self explanatory. Read the forum rules.  These are the rules that you agreed to when joining but obviously did not bother to read.

I can't send messages /:

Thank you ! I got it

Hi i want to send messages again !

I don't know why I can't participate in any forum to reply anything ?

Can any one help me ?

Dear Sir,
I was not aware about your regulations,however I think I have not done an illegal action,so I request to unblock me.
Thanks.
Hosein

Andresferrer wrote:

Hi i want to send messages again !

So you want to spam? Sorry you are out of luck. If you want to stay on the forum, read the very first post on this thread.

hmokhlespour wrote:

Dear Sir,
I was not aware about your regulations,however I think I have not done an illegal action,so I request to unblock me.
Thanks.
Hosein

Unblock you? The answer is simple NO! You failed to read the terms & Condtions when you joined the site. You are the only one to be blamed for failing to follow the simple rules when you joined the site.

hmokhlespour wrote:

Dear Sir,
Thanks.
Hosein

You have not posted enough times to have earned the right to have your system activated.

You need to post on other sections of the forum with informative topical answers.

Lucifer999 wrote:

I don't know why I can't participate in any forum to reply anything ?

Can any one help me ?

The reason is simply that you never bothered to read the terms and conditions of membership when you joined.

Meet expats all over the world

OR