I did not know your regulations.
Regards.

[Post under review]

hmokhlespour wrote:

Dear Sir,
Please unblock me.
Regards.

You confess to  not knowing the regulations, so unless you do know and understand the regulations your message system will not be activated.

hmokhlespour wrote:

Dear Sir,
Please unblock me.
Regards.

The rules are simple

Don't spam your property sales by PM
Don't makes posts that are really spam adverts for your property on the forums
You already know about the housing section because you've placed an advert there.

I'm sorry , I was copy and past messages

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

Hi im new in this system and i did not know the rules
Sorry for missunderstanding

Hi can u please unlock my system
Im new in this form
Thanks in advance

Lambaoglu wrote:

Hi im new in this system and i did not know the rules
Sorry for missunderstanding

No! Never mind being new to the site. You agreed to the rules when you joined. So No, your PM's will not be unlocked.

Good Information

Thanks for your kind understanding.

this really sucks actually, here we join this website and obviously we are trying to find new people we are trying to talk to them,
i know its not a dating website but still people need to have a conversation here,

plus you guys shouldnt be that tight , because if next person wouldnt like to talk to us they can simple block us. so you guys really need to rethink about this,

WAQAR999 wrote:

this really sucks actually, here we join this website and obviously we are trying to find new people we are trying to talk to them,
i know its not a dating website but still people need to have a conversation here,

plus you guys shouldnt be that tight , because if next person wouldnt like to talk to us they can simple block us. so you guys really need to rethink about this,

Did they want to speak to you?
Since you mention dating, were all your messages aimed at ladies?

WAQAR999 wrote:

You have to earn it to send messages. In 3 weeks you have posted on the site twice, one being on here moaning. If you want to meet new friends why not start a few topics off? Introduce yourself, it reaches more people than sending single unwanted messages to people.

Hi
My name is Ali
Am from Sultanate of Oman
Please unblock

Soul Rebel 77 wrote:

Hi
My name is Ali
Please unblock

NO

You never bothered to read the forum rules when you joined. If you did you would know that you have to first earn the right to have your system activated.
There are hundreds of posts here that explain how the system works.

stumpy wrote:
Soul Rebel 77 wrote:

Hi
My name is Ali
Please unblock

NO

You never bothered to read the forum rules when you joined. If you did you would know that you have to first earn the right to have your system activated.
There are hundreds of posts here that explain how the system works.

How long have you been a member Ali?

Yet again member moaning and asking to be unblocked.

All this shows that the system we have here works.

I received many responses to a job posting and was replying by providing an email address to send their CVs to.

I got blocked just because I did the copy paste , sometimes you should do that when you need to type the same thing to different people   just to save some time . So I suppose I will stay blocked ? And even to delete my account I should ask to Administrator , I feel like  it's not private  when admin has access to everything in your page , really strange.......

Gohar Hakobian wrote:

I feel like  it's not private  when admin has access to everything in your page , really strange.......

The senior level of moderators and forum admin only have access to reported private messages, not all.
If your message has been reported by a user for whatever reason, it can be read, but otherwise cannot.

Sossy that i was looking for a person who speak spanish for my agency. Thats way i have send several messages.

I didint get replies that i like to my anouncement.

Regards

josesaba wrote:

Sossy that i was looking for a person who speak spanish for my agency. Thats way i have send several messages.

I didint get replies that i like to my anouncement.

Regards

I know you're aware of how to do this properly because you've done it in the past

How can I know if I'm still blocked?

Understandable. Note taken

Sorry i am new and didn't know much about this site. thanks for letting me know

Noted
Thanks

Thank you

Ok, thanks....my name is Mario Andrea and I am from the US, I work as a network administrator for a network company....

I m not sending SPAM message

How should I have known that my private messages will be blocked if copied and pasted? Any how I am not interested to share any information here for chitchat. My family are looking for someone to clean the house (Helper) from Philippines and this is the only purpose to register. If this is not the correct place, please tell me how to cancel and delete my account.
Thanks

Mo.S.N. wrote:

How should I have known that my private messages will be blocked if copied and pasted? Any how I am not interested to share any information here for chitchat. My family are looking for someone to clean the house (Helper) from Philippines and this is the only purpose to register. If this is not the correct place, please tell me how to cancel and delete my account.
Thanks

Use the 'jobs' section at the top of the page instead of spamming random posters

please  i can't send messages to people in this community  anymore ..  i dont know what the problem is .

I don't appreciate the way the site adminstration replies. They think we are in school. We are not students. It was a mistake to subscribe.
I'm out

Mo.S.N. wrote:

I don't appreciate the way the site adminstration replies. They think we are in school. We are not students. It was a mistake to subscribe.
I'm out

If you do not like how this forum runs then go to the bottom of this page, click on 'contact us' and you can unsubscribe.

antonio234 wrote:

please  i can't send messages to people in this community  anymore ..  i dont know what the problem is .

You only posted 3 times since joining in June 2017. You need to post more on other sections of the forum with topical and informative posts to have your message system activated. You have to earn the right to have your system activated.

Mo.S.N. wrote:

Thanks

You should have known about copy and paste if you had taken the time to read the terms and conditions when you joined.
To unsubscribe, go to 'contact us' at the bottom of this page, click on the link and fill out the form.

[Post under review]

Jose_u2 wrote:

<span>[Post under review]</span>

Unlikely
Apart from spamming the PM system, you're pushing your contact details in almost every post. This very dodgy behaviour is unwelcome as we have absolutely no idea of your real intentions.

I can only recommend other posters are exceptionally careful with people who behave in that fashion.

Sorry for copy paste its all happened because of excitement sorry

How to unlock??

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR