Anti spam system & new rules

Hello, how do I unblock my account, please?

Daphrol wrote:

Hello, how do I unblock my account, please?

Press and hold the ' Alt' key, then press F4

Hilbert.P wrote:

I understood the rules. Please unblock me

You haven't because you're asking to be unblocked.

To whom it may concern:
  I apologize on sending private message many times as I copy /paste to different Job offer of the employer.
Could you help me please how I can sent again a private message? Your response very much appreciated.thank you!

I understand the rules. I just want to find a job here to sent private message to the prospective host emoyer.

I understand the rules. please unblock me

syedabbas84 wrote:

I understand the rules. please unblock me

You have no understanding of forum rules so your system will not be activated.

jeremae wrote:

To whom it may concern:
  I apologize on sending private message many times as I copy /paste to different Job offer of the employer.
Could you help me please how I can sent again a private message? Your response very much appreciated.thank you!

Cut and paste is considered to be spam on this forum. So you do not understand the forum rules which state that cut and paste is not allowed. Read post#1 and the hundreds of others here that explain the system and rules.

You will need to participate on other sections of the forum with informative, topical posts for a number of times before your system will be reactivated. No silly one line posts.

Any posts here will not count towards having your system reactivated.

Hi Julien,
I am so sorry I copy pasted messages, only changing recepient name. I am desperately looking for a a spanish teacher, a native one, in Marrakesh. I thought I'd private-message using copy paste. But I love the philosophy here. It is protection-oriented for the good of the users. I love it.
Best,
Rachid

i understood the forum rules, please unblock me.

i understood the forum rules, please unblock me.

I Understand please unblock me

syedabbas84 wrote:

I Understand please unblock me

Press and hold the ' Alt' key, then press F4

Kindly unblock my account. I have sent a different message and not copy pasted, please. Thank you.

Daphrol wrote:

Kindly unblock my account. I have sent a different message and not copy pasted, please. Thank you.

All great property deals?

I understand i did a mistake and will not repeat the same as i was not aware with the copy paste block threat. Please help !
Thanks,

Ok how would I get involved on the Forum?

rcraj970 wrote:

I understand i did a mistake and will not repeat the same as i was not aware with the copy paste block threat. Please help !
Thanks,

The Lord helps those who help themselves

bronni3 wrote:

Ok how would I get involved on the Forum?

By reading other threads on the forum, by answering with informative and topical replies.
Silly one line posts are not accepted. No religious posts.

The key word is"participation"

rcraj970 wrote:

Thanks,

You don't understand or you would not be asking to unblock you. Further more you would have known about the rules when you first signed uip to the site. You know that thing when you clicked to accept and undrstand the Terms and Condtitions of the site?

Ok, I will consider this in future thank you

Christine. I had no idea saying hi to different friends is a copy and paste scam...  It's not making sense to me at all.  And with the blocking idea... That's really discouraging to stick with the expat site

Hi everyone!! I'm from the UK in Malaysia & would like to meet some Filipino expats here to socialize lah. Please drop me a line to link up? Simple & nothing complicated.

I just wanted to ask some people the same thing and now I am blocked, it's pitty that it works this way...

The DutchMan 12 wrote:

I just wanted to ask some people the same thing and now I am blocked, it's pitty that it works this way...

It works very well in fact. You have been a member since yesterday and made one post which is on this thread, Yet you think you can send send un wanted messages to people you don't know.

Why not post on the Forum which will reach more people?

will do that instead yeah

Grizz001 wrote:

Christine. I had no idea saying hi to different friends is a copy and paste scam...  It's not making sense to me at all.  And with the blocking idea... That's really discouraging to stick with the expat site

Why would you say "hi" in a private message to people you don't know nor they don't know you??? Only hi is nothing and not encouraging to get back to you.
As a matter of fact: on daily basis I receive one or more of these kind of messages and I ignore them all! What do you think of me? What you want from me?

Introduce yourself to the forum of the country where you are is a much better idea. Tell a bit more about yourself and you get replies.
Nobody is waiting on these dumb one word PM from a totally stranger.
You are not blocked, you haven't activate your PM system which only will happen if you participate.

supertaper wrote:

It's not a copy and paste

The same happened to me. There is something going wrong.

The same happened to me.

Akshirini wrote:
supertaper wrote:

It's not a copy and paste

The same happened to me. There is something going wrong.

There is nothing wrong.
What is wrong is the fact that new members do not bother to read the terms and conditions of membership when signing up.
Sending the same message to complete strangers is the same as copy and paste.

There is a saying"ignorance is bliss"  This does not apply to this forum. Ignorance of the forum rules is no defense when complaining long and loud about things that do not suit you, but would not occur if you had any knowledge of how the forum operates.

As you know I am a new member and did not know that my paste was considered spam, now I am a ware and will be more careful in future, Thank you.  Jose_u2

Unblock

amr.medhat wrote:

Unblock

NO

Read (forum rules) and you will understand, follow and you may soon be able to use the message system.

Seek and you shall find.

Well understood, thanks for your update and waiting your hopeful action to unblock my account.

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

OK.
Sorry didn't read the rule before done

Thank you

ok. My bad. just wanted to make new friends
SO was a bit impatient

Ok, I understand but what if you are asking the same question to all....?
(like can you sent me more photos?)

afrikbest wrote:

Ok, I understand but what if you are asking the same question to all....?
(like can you sent me more photos?)

Asking the same question to all is considered to be the same as spam here and will get you banned if you persist.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR