Anti spam system & new rules

mazen090909 :

Hi dear
I am taring to meet with pepole in Jeddah for  teaching me and my kids English, but i cant send any message.

regards

Yet another new member who has no idea of how the forum operates.
You have to earn the right to have your message system activated. The forum is not a message board.
Read post#1 and the hundreds of others that explain how to have your system activated.

You never read the T&C's when joining up.

I am not sending a spam message I have the same question for a certain group that I’d like to ask I have an ongoing conversations thru this topic i cannot be blocked or considered to be a spam

Hi, I'm sorry for sending copy/paste messages. Will not repeat the action.

did not realized  I was spamming,,,,,i am new user,,,,I actually sending new message ,,,very sorry for the inconvenience....now please unblock me...thank....will not happen again

Noted, thanks for support

Kindly unblock my message...I am only asking to contact other users to buy what they post for sale..

Thank you.

Talateeqi :

I am not sending a spam message I have the same question for a certain group that I’d like to ask I have an ongoing conversations thru this topic i cannot be blocked or considered to be a spam

Copy/paste, sending the same message is spam on this forum.

aegel :

did not realized  I was spamming,,,,,i am new user,,,,I actually sending new message ,,,very sorry for the inconvenience....now please unblock me...thank....will not happen again

NO

joomorgan :

Kindly unblock my message...I am only asking to contact other users to buy what they post for sale..

Thank you.

Read, understand and follow the forum rules then your message system will be activated. You have to earn the right to have your system activated.

ddrew :

That would have been helpful information going into this. I'm not spamming anyone, Im looking for friends and since I don't yet know anyone yet there isn't much of a personal message I can send, hence the copy and paste. Thanks for the heads up on the blocking. I did change my message before you blocked me. My experience on your site just went from hopeful to "I think I will give up" because I don't have endless hours to sit in chat rooms or forums.

There was helpful information available. It was contained in the T&C's which you agreed to when joining up but obviously did not read.
You have to earn the right to have your system activated. You have to post a number of times on other sections of the forum with topical, informative posts.

If you are unhappy then you can leave the forum by going to 'contact us' at the bottom of this page.

Please unlock the message.
its been more than 2 weeks its blocked
iam very active on the forum

thanks

@ironman_qatar

You may have been active on the forum but if you have not followed the forum rules then you will never have your system activated.

Pls am a new user I don't no the rules pls unlock my message

Hi...

Thanks for your valuable comments on this forum, it helps a lot to the new users and also it helped me.... coz due to time constraints during working hours, we tend to copy paste the messages to the other users, but yes, it is true, without taking time and explaining about one self, no one can expect anything instantly.... thanks for reminding all the new users...

Sorry for the violation!

Hello,

I am Amr and I am sorry for the so my coped messages.
I just was looking for a certain service and I wanted to contact as many people as can.
Now I know the rules.

Thanks

Amr

Understood.

Mcarthy :

Pls am a new user I don't no the rules pls unlock my message

You have not read the forum rules have you!!

The rules were available for you to read before you clicked the "I agree" box when joining up.

This forum is not a message board. There are rules you have to follow to have your system activated.

The rules are laid out on the hundreds of posts here for you to read. Follow them and you may just get your system activated.

Thanks I have read and understood the rules.

i wasn't aware about the policy. wish this can be unblocked soon.

i have read and understood the rules and wont do it again.

understood

Julien :

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

I did not know the rules. Please open my page

Thank you seyed.hamed1404 for reminding everyone the rules. :)

seyed.hamed1404 :

Only you can open your PM system so its no use in asking for it to be unblocked.

It would be so nice if new members took the time to read the terms and conditions of membership when they first join and then there would be no need for this section of the forum. :top:

Even after this has been explained here in the hundreds of posts, new members seem to be at a loss as to why they cannot immediately start sending out unsolicited, unwanted messages to complete strangers.   :dumbom:

seyed.hamed1404 :

I respectfully suggest that you take the time to read, understand and follow the rules which you so nicely reposted here, especially the last paragraph.

hi , it is not copy and past :)

bronz :

?????

Whatever it was you still have not, as yet, earned the right to have your message system activated.
Get with the program, follow the rules and you may be up, up and away.... :idontagree:

stumpy :
bronz :

?????

Whatever it was you still have not, as yet, earned the right to have your message system activated.
Get with the program, follow the rules and you may be up, up and away.... :idontagree:

I am sorry Sir, but although I agreed to the terms and condtions when joining the site, (you know the the lttle box I had to tick to enable me to join) I am so silly that even with reading the very first post on this thread I have the need to ask, why can't I use the Forum and why can't I post in the PM system. Pray tell me why is this possible sir? I had no problem in finding this thread to complain, now Sir please unblock me. Thank you.

Really sorry for copy paste the same messages for several times. But as I am looking for a native english teacher urgently, this is the fastest way to do.

Okay boss next time I will be careful avoid to send numbers of messages. thanks
give me a chance thanks again

Fred :
nikki3333 :

I am really sorry. I wasn't aware of the forum rules.
Since I wanted to ask the same thing to several people .. I opted to copy paste.
From now on will take time and post in the form than private messaging..

You could get wild and ask on the open forums.
I know the idea of asking questions on a mutual help forum is a bit crazy.

yea from now would ask in the forum.
thanks for understanding ..

CarolineSurya :

Really sorry for copy paste the same messages for several times. But as I am looking for a native english teacher urgently, this is the fastest way to do.

Bad luck.
Against forum rules.

SimCityAT :
stumpy :
bronz :

?????

I am sorry Sir, but although I agreed to the terms and condtions when joining the site, (you know the the lttle box I had to tick to enable me to join) I am so silly that even with reading the very first post on this thread I have the need to ask, why can't I use the Forum and why can't I post in the PM system. Pray tell me why is this possible sir? I had no problem in finding this thread to complain, now Sir please unblock me. Thank you.

Unfortunately you are just one of the thousands of new members who did not even bother to read the rules before ticking the box.
So now you will have to suffer the consequences of you inability to read these very important rules.
Read, understand and follow are the maxims necessary to be a contributing forum member.
You will not have you system activated until you do so.

My apology!  all of my messages are all legit.  I did copy and paste it because it is much quicker to response for the same job position that I'm looking for.  Thanks!

kindly unblock

prakseeks :

kindly unblock

No. Kindly read the first post

Thanks and don't worry next time u never seen anything wrong from my side. Once again thanks

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR