Anti spam system & new rules

Mcarthy wrote:

Pls am a new user I don't no the rules pls unlock my message

You have not read the forum rules have you!!

The rules were available for you to read before you clicked the "I agree" box when joining up.

This forum is not a message board. There are rules you have to follow to have your system activated.

The rules are laid out on the hundreds of posts here for you to read. Follow them and you may just get your system activated.

Thanks I have read and understood the rules.

i wasn't aware about the policy. wish this can be unblocked soon.

i have read and understood the rules and wont do it again.

understood

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

I did not know the rules. Please open my page

Thank you seyed.hamed1404 for reminding everyone the rules. :)

seyed.hamed1404 wrote:

Only you can open your PM system so its no use in asking for it to be unblocked.

It would be so nice if new members took the time to read the terms and conditions of membership when they first join and then there would be no need for this section of the forum. :top:

Even after this has been explained here in the hundreds of posts, new members seem to be at a loss as to why they cannot immediately start sending out unsolicited, unwanted messages to complete strangers.   :dumbom:

seyed.hamed1404 wrote:

I respectfully suggest that you take the time to read, understand and follow the rules which you so nicely reposted here, especially the last paragraph.

hi , it is not copy and past :)

bronz wrote:

?????

Whatever it was you still have not, as yet, earned the right to have your message system activated.
Get with the program, follow the rules and you may be up, up and away.... :idontagree:

stumpy wrote:
bronz wrote:

?????

Whatever it was you still have not, as yet, earned the right to have your message system activated.
Get with the program, follow the rules and you may be up, up and away.... :idontagree:

I am sorry Sir, but although I agreed to the terms and condtions when joining the site, (you know the the lttle box I had to tick to enable me to join) I am so silly that even with reading the very first post on this thread I have the need to ask, why can't I use the Forum and why can't I post in the PM system. Pray tell me why is this possible sir? I had no problem in finding this thread to complain, now Sir please unblock me. Thank you.

Really sorry for copy paste the same messages for several times. But as I am looking for a native english teacher urgently, this is the fastest way to do.

Okay boss next time I will be careful avoid to send numbers of messages. thanks
give me a chance thanks again

Fred wrote:
nikki3333 wrote:

I am really sorry. I wasn't aware of the forum rules.
Since I wanted to ask the same thing to several people .. I opted to copy paste.
From now on will take time and post in the form than private messaging..

You could get wild and ask on the open forums.
I know the idea of asking questions on a mutual help forum is a bit crazy.

yea from now would ask in the forum.
thanks for understanding ..

CarolineSurya wrote:

Really sorry for copy paste the same messages for several times. But as I am looking for a native english teacher urgently, this is the fastest way to do.

Bad luck.
Against forum rules.

SimCityAT wrote:
stumpy wrote:
bronz wrote:

?????

I am sorry Sir, but although I agreed to the terms and condtions when joining the site, (you know the the lttle box I had to tick to enable me to join) I am so silly that even with reading the very first post on this thread I have the need to ask, why can't I use the Forum and why can't I post in the PM system. Pray tell me why is this possible sir? I had no problem in finding this thread to complain, now Sir please unblock me. Thank you.

Unfortunately you are just one of the thousands of new members who did not even bother to read the rules before ticking the box.
So now you will have to suffer the consequences of you inability to read these very important rules.
Read, understand and follow are the maxims necessary to be a contributing forum member.
You will not have you system activated until you do so.

My apology!  all of my messages are all legit.  I did copy and paste it because it is much quicker to response for the same job position that I'm looking for.  Thanks!

kindly unblock

prakseeks wrote:

kindly unblock

No. Kindly read the first post

Thanks and don't worry next time u never seen anything wrong from my side. Once again thanks

Well understood rules, please unblock now.

Unblock me

Minah Jahiu wrote:

Unblock me

NO

If you do not understand the forum rules and how this forum operates then you have no hope of ever having your message system activated.

You can have your account closed by going to 'contact us' at the bottom of the page.

prakseeks wrote:

Well understood rules, please unblock now.

You do not understand the forum rules If you did then you would know that ,as yet, you have not followed the rules and have not earned the right to have your message system activated.

thanks for the information.

am sorry please

Ok , Thanks

sorry

hi
sorry i got blocked, can you please unblock

thank you

Hello, the application say stop asking how can unblock your message. You can read again the rules.

Sorry

I am not understanding, what should I do to get be unblocked?

Yes me too. What should i do to get unblocked?

carolinaseabra wrote:

I am not understanding, what should I do to get be unblocked?

This will help
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

Hilbert.P wrote:

Yes me too. What should i do to get unblocked?

Follow the forum rules.

I understood the rules. Please unblock me

Hello, how do I unblock my account, please?

Find activities and meet other expats

OR