I got overstayed before my STVP approval released

Hello I'm here again to consult my situation!

My current STVP expired last May 22, 2021. My old boss said I don't need to worry because he applied for another extension last March 18, 2021... But it only got approved today.

My question is, did I overstay?
Do I have to pay a fine?
Will it affect my current Spass application?

Thank you so much!

You stayed in Singapore from March 22. until today (May 27.) without valid visa?
That is over TWO MONTHS!
There is no way an STVP gets extended for that long, or an application for extension takes that long!
Either you are in deep trouble and will have to leave Singapore very soon, with no chance of coming back, or you are not telling us the truth.
No person in his/her right mind would stay here for two moths without worrying and contacting the authorities about it. If you did, yo deserve the trouble that will come!

Hi,

You should have called or went to MOM at least on the last day of your stvp to clear things up if the applied extension is approved or not.

May i know what is the date of your flight booking used by your ex employer for your extension?

Omg sorry, I mean May!! I edited it!!

Hi pearl,

Thank you for taking your time to reply :)

My extension is based on my Passport renewal which will only be released by July 7. Then after that I need to schedule a pick up again ... So there's no problem in extending..

Thank you for expressing your worry about it Mr Beppi! Really sorry with the error on my post! I hope you could still help me answer about my current situation :)

There is still something wrong: An STVP extension never needs two months (Mar. 18. to May 22.) and no STVP has such a long validity either.
As Pearl said, it also matters what flight bookings your ex-employer used to extend the STVP.
As for the impact of your overstaying (five days, while an STVP extension request with valid reason was already submitted), you have to ask MoM. They might be lenient if you explain the situation well.
But don't do it again! You should have, on the last day of STVP validity, visited MoM in person to clear things up - as Pearl correctly pointed out above!