Spass application record showed “No record found

This is my very first time of Spass application to MOM. My employer told me that they have already submitted my application since 17th of June 2022. They also showed me the screenshot. But whenever I check Spass status online, it showed “No Record found”. All of information filled are correct. How long it take to show “pending” status when check Spass online status? Thank you very much
@Colorless Sky @Colorless Sky hi. We also have the same scenario. Mine was applied last June 16. They also sent me a screenshot that it was already applied.

Today my employer called me as MOM is requesting for a clear scanned passport. Seems like that's the reason why my information is not yet reflected in the system. But still not sure. I have read a lot of scenario here that they are seeing no records found as well and they waited until 1 week to reflect in the system. So lets just wait. 🙏🏼
There are delays reported off-late on the online portal where you can look up status of your applications. So be patient and the best evidence to your application could be from your employer who have submitted the application for the relevant pass.

@Shekhz  thank you. 😊

@EP16 thank you for your info and details explaining 🙏

@Shekhz thank u . I will update again when i can see my application status 🙏

@Colorless Sky let me know if your record is already reflected. All the best. 😊

@EP16 my record is reflected today in the system. It took me 9 days to appear “pending” status in the system. MOM didn't ask any documents again and I just waited patiently. One of my friends told me that currently, it takes time to reflect in the system since it is peak time for work pass application. I post this information for the people who may also have same scenario like me and feel panic. Just wait patiently. 

@Colorless Sky hi, any changes with your online status today? It seems the system is under maintenance.

This is my very first time of Spass application to MOM. My employer told me that they have already submitted my application since 17th of June 2022. They also showed me the screenshot. But whenever I check Spass status online, it showed “No Record found”. All of information filled are correct. How long it take to show “pending” status when check Spass online status? Thank you very much
- @Colorless Sky

Update: I patiently waited and application status reflected in the system on 28th June. Then my Spass got approved today, 1st of July 2022. Total waiting time is 13days (from 17th June to 1st July).

@Shekhz thank for your suggestion. My Spass was approved today.

@BioCaplet Yes. the system back to normal on 1st July at 1am SG time. My application was approved today.

@Colorless Sky wow, congratulations. And mine, i dont even know whats happening now with my employer. No updates at all on their side.

@BioCaplet You can send follow up email to HR if application time takes too long. Good luck 🍀

@Colorless Sky  Hi can I know how many years of your experiences for apply S-pass and what industry you apply for S-pass? Thank you

@Colorless Sky  thank you for the info. Really helpful. My application was submitted on 3 days ago and still it shows no records found.  I will check after 6 days. Thank you.

My employer told me my pass has been applied on Feb 22, 2023 but until now mom portal shows no record. Is it normal to get the pass status reflected on mom portal?

@MinHyu Before posting such a question, please read related threads to check whether the answer is already given there. This topic was discussed often!

@MinHyu Hi any update? Did your record reflected already?

How can we know that our employer submitted our application

@surendraavula07 Ask them!

@beppi I asked them sir they are telling we applied wait you will get the visa they are telling like that but tell now didn't get any reply 4 weeks completed sir they even dnt sent me subbmited msg also

@surendraavula07 The approval process can take over two months in some cases. Be patient!

@beppi same case here!

I applied for a job in Singapore and was hired. They told me that my SPASS application was being processed, and after a month, I was told that the application was rejected and they are going to appeal. But when I searched on the MOM site, it just showed "no record found." is this still normal??? I'm sorry, just worried

@parkjinyoung If you successfully logged in with your FIN number and it still shows "No record found", then the employer should contact MoM to find out what is wong!

@Colorless Sky My employer told me that they have already submitted my application since 17th of Jul 2023. They also showed me the screenshot. But whenever I check Spass status online, it showed “No Record found”. All of information filled are correct. How long it take to show “pending” status when check Spass online status? Thank you very much

Allow 2-3 days before the portal reflects your application submission.

my son DP applied 29 July 2023 Moring but status checked record not found until 31 July 2023  morning 11 am .

same 31 July 2023  afternoon DP APPOVED can see status .

first i time  faced this issue .

@spmanii90 any latest updates sir? still no record found??

@Gopal Nagarajan what is DP?

Dependent pass

@Gopal Nagarajan what is DP?
-@Hamba ????41

DP - Dependent Pass

Primarily main pass holder's (either EP or S-pass) spouse and children are eligible to apply DP if the criteria are met.

Has anyone faced this issue recently - that EP Application Record is not showing up ?

There could be due to several reasons.

1. In some cases Employer or agency whom employer has assigned the task or vendor who is yet to apply
  2. If employer didn't apply all the required info and pending to submit documents
  3. Applied but MoM asked to re-submit due to some loading issue or additional information requested by MoM
  4. Submitted today and pending MoM update to update the website.

Thanks Surya... !

At last after 4 days... it appeared as Pending in the website today.

I applied for job in Singapore through agency and they told wait for 90 days but it's been 100 days but still when I check for status of work pass it shows no record found but they said me it has been rejected we reapplied it you can't we the status by work pass status they said is this really happen? And I asked for job offer letter they said in ipa everything will show job offer letter is not there in Singapore here it's different process they said is this all true ? Any one have experience or know about it please say

@ranjithkumar5402 Did you pay a fee to this "agent" for the work visa application?

If so, the case is clear: They are scammers, there is no application, no job and you lost your money!

It is illegal to charge the job-seeker for a work visa application in Singapore - all costs must be borne by the employer, by law.

@beppi no bro i didnt pay any amount they said no charges after your visa get approved you have to pay the visa process amount alone